[3D LH] George Bush

kodzi

civ4_ww2:1939
Impaler[WrG] said:
He needs BIG ears and a CowBoy hat (with a large leter W on it), could these be created and attached in a manor similar to that Crown you did on your last leader?

I know it's very hard to model a Leader, that everybody has seen on tv. But he definitly needs to look more Bush-specific!

I think his nose should be skinnier

Bush looks worse

Ok (Insert anti/pro Bush tirade here) a great start since I know NOTHING about leader head making (I got my computer at a musseum) I feel bad critisiing but it doesn't look much like the younger Bush and on another subject entirely PLEASE PLEASE use Stat-ege-ery and Misunderestimate in his dipomacy screen like this

"Fear my Tank, I'll use it with Strat-ege-ery"

"You Misunderestimate us, They'll be no peace"

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." :faint:

This one could be used to join a war instead of the "join us to wipe out civ blah" :joke:

"Theres an old saying fool me once shame on me, fool me twice... uh we won't get fooled again" Incidently Bush made higher scores on the SATS that Kerry.

Top Bottom