1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Rebellion Poll

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy and Team Games' started by Lord Civius, Oct 20, 2009.

?

Choose our new Emperial House

Poll closed Oct 22, 2009.
  1. House of Reichkaiser

25.0%
  2. House of Huber

25.0%
  3. House of Artok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. House of Octavia

50.0%
  1. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Emperor Huber has been overthrowned. As Pro-Consul I am fulfilling the duties of Regent Civplayah in his absence. This is a Rebellion Poll please cast your vote for the House that will crown our new Emperor.

2. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

The House of Reichkaiser has cast its vote.

3. Draknith

Draknith King

Before the Grand House of Huber votes we would like to request that our illustrious house be taken off of the list, unless the families have changed their minds about wanting to rebel in the first place.

I would find it odd that the majority of the houses do not pledge support, but the remaining citizenry would be able to vote my house in to continue the dynasty.

Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page.

4. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Well then, nobody vote for Draknith!

5. Draknith

Draknith King

I Persius Huber, Lord of the Grand House of Huber do hereby pledge our support to the Royal House of Octavia for our next Emperor.

Also, as Lord of the House of Huber I wish to grant the title of Duke to all Leaders of the House of Octavia, as their Royal line is directly decendent from Arian Dankis of the House of Huber.

------
    OCC Well, if the citizens really want to vote my house back into the Imperial Palace, I will gladly accept their wishes... furthermore with the citizens support I might as well disolve the houses, assasinate all of you guys, and take control of the Empire myself. Dictator forever!!! HAHAHA

6. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

As you have been overthrown, you have no right to assgn such titles. You wer stripped of you own!

7. Draknith

Draknith King

As the head of the House of Huber, I can assign any titles I wish to anyone within my own house. As the House of Octavia is directly decended from the House of Huber now, I can assign an extra title to them as they are decendents.

For example the head of my house is called a Lord, but within the house the head of a city is a consul. And as there are three families within the House of Huber each head of their family attains the reight (title) of head of their family.

In the case that all of my family would perish, the House of Octavia would gain legal right to all my lands, titles, etc.

You are correct that I cannot assign a Title to anyone in 'your' house, because only an Emperor can assign titles across family lines. This is not the same case however.

I love these little legal battles... brings the realism into the game.

8. civplayah

civplayah fronter

House of Huber. I think Draknith did a fine job...

9. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

We could have a rule change after the election. I'd hoped we'd have more participation so an Emperor that is overthrown could regain power through the citizenry after being stripped by the Heirarchy. Seeing as the House leaders are the only active participants it is a little odd to add the overthrown house to the list.

10. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

OK the votes are in and the House of Octavia crowns Airon II Emperor of Artonia.