(4-10) Proposal: Pioneer and Colonist tweak - Part 1: Add Herbalist and Lodge to instant buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Core

1st Class of Neoa
Part 1 of the 3 proposals around Pioneer and Colonist.

Some changes to Pioneer and Colonist instant buildings to reflect new buildings that were added to VP in (not so recent) major updates.

Proposal: Add Herbalist and Lodge to Pioneer and Colonist instant buildings on settling.
Rationale: Almost all Ancient buildings are already included as instant buildings for advanced settlers. So why not just add some buildings that are currently not included as well? It also minimizes the number of wasted turns just for constructing these two buildings.

Herbalist is purely situational, and people may not like the extra maintenance it gives.

I always found it strange that these early buildings are excluded. As far as the maintenance, 1 gold would hardly make a difference at that stage of the game, no?

Last edited:
I always found it strange that there early buildings were excluded. As far as the maintenance, 1 gold would hardly make a difference at that stage of the game, no?
To be honest, for me? No.
At that point in the game, you should have better GPT. Also, a little growth boost from those buildings helps growth even a little, especially Lodge which has a scaling bonus.
I rather have those buildings already included rather than waste turns building them.

Last edited:
Proposal sponsored by N.Core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom