[Vote] (4-23) Proposal: Add more Buildings to Divine Teachings

Approval Vote for Proposal #23 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented.

You can vote for both options, which is equivalent to saying "I'm fine either way", but adds to the required quorum of 10 votes in favor.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 4, Proposal 23

Proposal: Add Zoos and Libraries to Divine Teachings. Add 20 Science per Great Person spent, as well.

It will now be:
Can Purchase Libraries, Universities, Public Schools, Zoos, and Research Labs w/ Faith
These Buildings gain +2 Science
20 Faith and Science per Great Person spent, scaling w/ Era

Rational: Divine Teachings has been considered a weak Reformation Belief, maybe even the weakest. This should make it more competitive overall. You can now look forward to getting very good value out of Scientific Theory, 2 Buildings! (Zoos give 500 Science when built)

For reference before:
Can Purchase Universities, Public Schools, and Research Labs w/ Faith
These Buildings gain +2 Science
20 Faith per Great Person spent, scaling w/ Era

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m against adding yield on construction buildings to Faith purchases. Library is fine. I’m against zoos’ inclusion.

Simply adding library means that pre-pioneer cities can get science working very fast, as they no longer need to build the library too. This also add +2 science per city overall. I agree with PDan that adding zoos might be too much. Everything else is fine.

I’m against adding yield on construction buildings to Faith purchases. Library is fine. I’m against zoos’ inclusion.
Yeah me too. It's the same as why I agree on Stadium removal from FotM.

I sponsor this.

Proposal sponsored by azum4roll.

The sad part is I think this poll would've passed if it was just "Add Library" to Divine Teachings lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom