4 players 4 continents BTS 3.17

biplano

Warlord
Obviously my idea wasn´t good as i think so.
Let me try again in another way:

Just searching 3 palls for a pbem (faster game) and we can discuss every aspect of the game except the continents cause the sea warfare.

Yes. I´m a warmonger but i´m not a treachery person :D Just wanna test my (inexistant) skills against humans even in a cultural or space game...

Where are all that warmongers??? :crazyeye:

I'm not sure what kind of game this suppose to be?
Every human on one continent? What exactly zou mean when say "we can discuss every aspect of the game except the continents cause the sea warfare"?

OK, but navies comes so far in the game, many things can be decided before astronomy....
And I still know nothning about quoted part.....

Yes, i mean 1 continent per player to focus on sea warfare.
Of course we can discuss other aspects but in a tiny (or small) map whit 4 players you have time to build up your civ and be prepared to the next come, the warfare at sea.

I´m enjoying this kind of game against AI (starting at renaiscence maybe) and thinking what could be against humans. Just wanna faster and more warmonger like game.

If you 2 are interested we need only one more to go or we can put an AI in game.

Barbarians, sea level, etc... can all be discuss here...

Do you have some ideas?

Ok, we can play whit 3.
Thecs, barbs, sea, speed, events, huts it´s all fine to me.
Just two points:

Map will be tiny or small? In other words, how many land do you want?

About the start, i prefer to advance a little. Medieval would be good.

Norvin, do you have suggestions?

Please, complete your data (or send me an email)
This should be the game order

Burlicconi??? - GMT +1
biplano1975 at gmail.com - GMT -3
Norvin??? - GMT -5

Well, if you still need a fourth person, I'm interested in trying - haven't played PBEM before, but I play Civ quite a bit.

Ok zombie, let´s start this. Please post (or mail me) your data.

Burlicconi, do you still interested? Please, send me your email adress.

I will have a dificult day tomorow, but i can launch the game in the morning if you all complete the GMT and email thing.

Cheers and thanks, this will gona be a very good and (hope) commited game :D

This is the game as it is right now:

Tiny map
Climate all normal (temperate, normal sea, land...)
1 continent per player
Normal speed
Normal dificulty
No tech trading
Barbs, huts and events on

Victory by domination (or conquest) / space - we go for what majority wants, please tell me your preferences

Start Ancient (burlicconi) / Medieval (mine) - again, please vote

About civs, i choose Oranje from Netherlands or we can go all random, again, just tell me.

Burlicconi, could you send me an email or post yours?
> biplano1975 at gmail.com

Some considerations (probably not necessary):

I have no problems whit reloading thing once i always think that a victory (or defeat :D) achieved whit no honor is nothing to be proud. If you made a mistake, whitch happens sometimes, and fell good whit this, reload and it´s ok. But, reloading 30 times untill you defeat that annoying enemy stack... well, it doesn´t work anyway! To be honest, in my experience there´s no prize (at all) that compensates this, even about mistakes.

It should be very nice to not made any diplo before meet the civ in game.

Please, choose an easy password in your first turn to avoyd weird situations.

I´ll finish this game even if i´ve been defeated and i expect the same.

And the most dificult one, i personaly don´t care about treachery. Basicaly, i´ll rarely accept any "out of game" commitement and even if i do, will have always an eye on the hidding objectives. Beyond, in human history, treachery plays an important role. I´ll not do it, but most important, people can be very angry whit this behavior so, think carefuly before do it.

Sorry for this, but since we are just starting our journey, it´s better to talk about in the beggining. Fell free to throw your rocks, cheers :p

I would like to hear opinions of other players about starting era. If we start medieval, I'll pick Van Oranje, too... If we start from ancients, then I'll change my leader...

Personally, I would vote ancient for starting era, but medieval would be fine with me as well.

Top Bottom