430AD Turn Chat Instruction Thread - Wednesday, 11th December

Eklektikos

Eponymous
The Province of Hafen Land

CURRENT BUILD QUEUES

Plexenburg - Pikeman(11), Library (30)
--No futher city growth possible, reassign citizen on irrigated tile to work bonus tile or mine. Note that corruption will eat up the production in short term.

Kells - Library (12), Temple (30), Pikeman (15)
--Reassign citizen on irrigated tile NW of city to forest tile, growth will occur in 8 turns, and library will complete 4 turns sooner.

Kyoto - Pikeman (30), Library (30)
--No way to prevent further starvation, reassign workers to prevent starvation once cultural boundary grows.

I authorize changing of the queues for cultural or military emergencies on the Japanese front.

South Doughnut Coast

Padmativa: Switch laborer working on unimproved square to mined square. This should cause the settler to be finished in 4 turns, rather than 6. Keep the current settler/temple queue. If possible, have the worker road and mine the gold hill.

New City: Start a library, ASAP, and rush if possible. Our current hope of gaining cities in this area is a culture flip.

Rhineland queues
Huntington (7) Library (C-19) Baracks (20) Pikeman (30) Pikeman (30)
Grandmastoria PLEASE!!!! Place the Pike in the city. (6) Library (c-36) Pikeman (30) Temple (60)
Please road and mine tile where worker is standing on.
Sturmandrang (7)* Baracks (c-10), Pikeman (15) Pikeman (15) Temple (30)
Octavianum (4)* Temple (c-4), Courthouse (16), Pikeman (6), University (20)
Serenity (3) Pikeman (c-2), Baracks (10), Pikemen (15), Temple (30), Pikemen (15), Library (20)

All cities with *'s, please watch because when they grow they WILL fall into civil disorder.
Please hire an entertainer to watch over them and keep them happy. Octavianum might just beat the disorder to
the punch with its temple.

430 AD - Domestic Department

Settler Instructions
The settler in Bremershaven should move according to this poll. If the "winning" destination is taken by a rival nation, or for some other reason unavailable, redirect to the "runner-up" location. If this poll fails to reach quick-poll quorum levels (11 votes), then the preference for sites will be sites 'P', then 'H'.

There should also be a settler coming out of Padmativa pretty soon. Please settle it according to this poll. If this poll fails to reach quick-poll quorum levels (11 votes), then the preference for sites will be 'A*', then 'H' (unless taken by the other settler), then 'I'.

Build Queues
Code:
[b]Province of Bohemia[/b]
Please allocate our citizens accordingly:
[img]http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/dom-430ad-bavaria2.jpg[/img]
Change production to Granary.  Build queue as follows:
Bavaria	(11)		Granary (3), Pikeman (3)
			[i]continue producing pikemen until further notice[/i]

[b]Outside Provincial Borders[/b]
Hakodate (1)		Library (35)
Ise (1)			Library (40)

Budget Items
Rush the Libraries in Androbius, New PDX & Dacula.
All upgrades from Spearmen to Pikemen are approved as long as funds are available.
All upgrades from Horsemen to Knights are approved as long as funds are available.
Maintain a minimum balance of 200gp as an emergency fund in the event we need to rush a defensive unit somewhere.
No other expenditures are approved. This includes diplomatic expenses, trade expenses, etc....

Gunningheim - Barracks, Temple, University

Naerva - University, Colosseum, Pikemen

Valhalla - Harbor, University, Temple, Pikemen, Marketplace

Kuhkaff - Temple, University, Barracks, Walls, Pikemen

Androbius Library, University, Colosseum

Worker's Work Orders
Continue Building the mines. When the workers have finished mining the 2 hills. Then have them Build roads around Gunningheim

Grand Admrial CivGeneral, Govenor of the North Provance

Trade Deals

As you all know it is very cold in Russia and they would gladly give us the secrets of invention if we export furs to them and give them the secrets of our educational system. If we did this we could also give our education system to America in return for dyes. Perhaps someday we could sell dyed furs to the Russians? We could make those two deals and then sell incense and furs to Rome for 16gpt, WM and 50g. We could then turn around and buy Babylonian ivory for 16gpt, WM and 155g. We currently have 4 luxuries in our connected cities and have the ability to build markets. We currently have 5 unconnected cities, mainly in the northwest. Tarkingrad is our sole non-northern unconnected city. We should also consider giving education to France and England. We do not want them getting too far behind America!

that was said by Donsig in the DFZ and cant find anything wrong with it so theese are the trade deals

Military Instructions - 430AD

TOKYO(map)

1. VERY IMPORTANT: During the Preturn, wake up fortified Elite knight and one fortified Veteran knight in Hakodate. Send them due west to the mountain(see attached map). After that, send them along the gray route. The number illustrates their position at the end of the turn.

2. From Kyoto, send Elite swordsman and Veteran swordsman along purple route.

3. Attack on Turn 4.

NARA(map)

1. From Kyoto, send the army along the blue route.

2. Send Veteran knights southeast of Kyoto along red route.

3. Once they reach the mountain on turn 2, they should survey the area for Japanese defense. They can take the time to eliminate some of these units while they wait for the army.

4. If routes are followed unhindered, knights can attack on turn 4. Make sure that they are on same side of the river as Nara.

5. Army can join in on turn 5 from across the river if chances for victory without much damage are in our favor. Otherwise cross the river and attack on turn 6. Knights should be attacking on every turn from 4-6, as their health allows.

NOVGOROD(map)

1. From Ise, send two Elite swords along red route.

2. Send wounded swordsman just south of Ise into the town and fortify.

3. Send Elite horseman from Ise along red route on turn 2.

4. ATTACK Novgorod on turn 4.

OTHER INSTRUCTIONS

1. Send the two knights from Kells through Rhineland. Lets get at least 5-6 tiles beyond our borders.

2. Send the knight from New Falcon's Nest through Rhineland.

3. We should rush the pike in Plexenburg(44g) and send Plexenburg's horseman to put its foot down in Kyoto once our troops leave for assignment.

4. Someone please tell me if there are any more Bab or Russian settlers near Ibizia. I didn't see them anywhere. If they are gone, send three horses stationed south of Ibizia to Bremershaven for upgrade to knight. Then send them through Padmativa to meet up with our allies against Persia.

5. I know there is a horseman guarding Site A for an arriving settler but perhaps it should head east one square to spy on the Japanese galley heading for Satsuma, just to see if any units are dropped off.

6. The horseman near New PDX should head south to see if it can avert Chinese settling plans near site "P". Probably won't help but let's try it.

Sign an alliance with the Romans against the Persians. We will receive 54 gold, 6gpt and their world map.

The Southwest Province

Build Queues

Bremershaven- knight (6) > aquaduct(9)> knight(6) > univ(9)
Tlaxcala- knight(2) > granary(9) > catapult(3) > catapult(3)
Eklektochtitlan- pike(11) > library(20) > granary(30)
New Falcon's Nest- pike(2) > catapult(5) > pike(8)
Pensacola- library(5) > catapult(5) > pike(8)
Civanatoria- library(12) > catapult(20) > catapult(20)
Cuernavaca- library(10) > temple(30) > granary(30)
Nocsfiedera- library(32) > catapult(10) > catapult

Tile optimization

In Civanatoria, change from NE grassland(2-1-0) to SE plains w/road(2-1-1).

When worker completes irrigation near Pensacola, change one of the grassland tiles to this tile.

On turn 2, Nocsfiedera will reach size 2. At that time, place both available workers on the forest tiles to speed library production.

Other instructions

In Eklektochtitlan, place entertainer on mountain tile. Build queues reflect this change in production. Watch for unhappiness in 6-7 turns and adjust accordingly!

Finally, the Southwest Province would like to begin the Great Land Enhancement which will bring forth much-needed irrigation from Eklektochtitlan to Bremershaven. A dedicated staff of 6-8 workers would be needed for this initiative. I know the workers are much in demand and I don't expect them to arrive all at once, but any help in this matter would be appreciated. Here's my plan for implementation:

Attachments

• land-enhancement.jpg
    land-enhancement.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 163

Penguin - [c]Harbor(8), courthouse(40)
Dacula - [c]Library(2), [c]Barracks(10), [c]Knight(35)
Palanthus - temple(19)
New PDX - [c]Library(3), Barracks(10), Pike(15)
Tarkingrad - [c]Temple(rush? 132g), worker(5), Barracks
Strider's Haven - [c]Knight(8)

If we are still at war, keep the knight, otherwise:

If the knight is complete in more than 2 turns, switch to a temple
If the knight is complete in 1 turn, switch to a marketplace

Then proceed with: Temple(10), worker(2)

Morgana - [c]Knight(1), [c]Library(10), Temple(15)
The Burrow - [c]Knight(4), Pike(4), Pike(4)

Worker Actions - Have a worker build a road one north of Tarkingrad. This will allow it to be connected to all of its' resources.

Top Bottom