1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

43Turns, Deity Manchu's Victory (Japanese Invasion of Korea)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by Zeg, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Zeg

Zeg Chieftain

:)Hi, I'm new here and start doing some scenario stories since I've been tried playing the regular game. Here is my first one about the Manchu's victory of the scenario, Japanese Invasion of Korea, with 43 turns and deity level.

2. Zeg

Zeg Chieftain

July, 1592 Turn 1- Jan, 1598 Turn 12
    My name is Nurhchi, the lord of Manchuria. That is a good news for me that Japanese wants to conquer both Holy Ming Empire and its tributary state, Joseon. It's the time to replace the weak Ming Empire and become the master of the Central plain. But, before doing so, I have to set up some plan by adopting the entire Honor tree and left one of Liberty to get one clan.
    Also, there are still lots of other small tribes are not willing to surrender, I have to give them a school for joining us.
    After entire 5 1/2 years, I have unify the whole Manchuria and prepare a strong Cavalry legion to start conquering the Ming Empire, yeah, no holy anymore.

3. Zeg

Zeg Chieftain

Huh,I don't know why the images can't show up correctly.
    July 1598 Turn 12-Jan,1603 Turn 22
    Even though I have the strongest ranged cavalries around the world, the Manchu worries are still suffering the setback that comes from the Great Wall cannon, and longswordsman. Thus, before letting the Ming build too much of these units, I have to conquer the Beijing as soon as possible.
    After capturing the Liaoyang, I decide selling it to Japan and not spend anytime in attacking the Ninyuan but the Shanghaiguan. Meanwhile, I dispatch a small group of Cavalries to ambush the Beijing.

4. Zeg

Zeg Chieftain

July 1603 Turn 23 - Jan 1607, Turn 30
    Now, everything has been under my control, although I loss some loyal warriors while attacking the Beijing.
    After July 1607,Turn 31
    I have successfully established the Qing's regime, and the rest of thing I have to do is just conquer the Seoul.Done! In turn 43. Hope you might enjoy!