1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

450 bc

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Jun 6, 2009.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

First time in the last that we see no barbs.

1. Nico has finished the camp and goes at cow to build pasture
    2. Ax1 goes NE 9
    3. In south the both axes goes fogbustern

2. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

I would like to collect money the next turns and then research civil service. But perhaps there are other ideas at our allies.

3. kcd_swede

kcd_swede Jag är Viking!½ GOTM Staff

Your plans sound good.

Also, I will be only able to have very limited participation between June 11-Aug 16. If I don't check in, good luck!

4. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Time was running out with no pause (see discussions in UN forum) so I went ahead and played.
    Moved 1 axe in the S to fogbust, found a wounded barb axe.
    Worker starts pasture on cow.

Some diplo popped up, I wasn't sure what to do.

Memphus offered a trade: we give Math+calendar+construction for their MC+currency?

oyzar ask for construction I closed the window because had only 4 minutes to make the turn and no time to see if that was supposed to happen. Figure it probably should have but didn't want to mess up...

I set Research tentatively on currency, lowered to 0%

5. kcd_swede

kcd_swede Jag är Viking!½ GOTM Staff

Hi Dave... glad you could step in at the last minute. In the future I'm willing to take active player role when HUSch or yourself are not available, but I'll need a walkthrough on how to login, actually. I don't think I could be counted on to make as nice detailed notes as HUSch does, though.

Oh... and I do not know any of the player names, but am starting to get a feel for our diplomatic situation, who we are allied with, what tech sharing agreements we have committed to, and who we are cultivating good relations etc. So if you could refer to the offers by Team Name instead of player name I'd have a lot better chance figuring out what kind of response we should make.

BTW: we had agreed to give construction to Kaz, iirc, so maybe they need diplomatic assurances that they will get it next turn instead.

Thx

6. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Very good Dave;