4th subforum for rulechanges

disorganizer

Deity
i spawned this discussion thread to bring an idea out in the open though something was already polled at for the 4th subforum.
i nevertheless think we should discuss this one also, as the idea came up after the poll was posted...

original post:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=437455#post437455

the idea is to have the rulechange discussion and polling seperated to a own subforum, so every1 can clearly find ALL rulechange discussion and poll. if done so, we should implement a rule for our rules to be discussed in there (and nowhere else) before the poll.

DISCUSSION PLEASE?!

I think we will still have the "i didnt see the poll" or "why did you hide the discussion" comments. Thats why i put up this idea to gain feedback (would have put up an info poll... but you know why i didnt) as it didnt arrive to me before you put up the other poll.

i think this is a bad idea as the new forums have already been made and it would be too hard work to move them all round

It's a waste of a forum. Look at how many rules we change now. About 1-3 per term. :)

(Yes, I'm back for now, but just for a few hours)

I think it is a good idea. I've always wanted the rule changes somewhere else. However, I think the RPG subforum is good too.

One thing i think a subforum does is help foster a larger environment for discussion. One thing is I'd rather see the RPG aspect take off more than the rules discussion.

But the RPG forum will split discussion into citizen and rpg, which obviously belong together. right now, the new forum is a good example for this point. you will have to read both to get all information about non-game-related issues :p

Top Bottom