4Uranium out of nothing?

Atreju

Warlord
I played a duel on pang. with someone and when I finnished researching atomic theory, I saw on my country 4 different uranium ressource , on the country of my enemy 0 uranium.I can see all over his coutry.But I see he can trade 4 uranium ressources and he was throwing with atomic bombs later. I wanted to cut the uranium off but I looked like 100times that he has not any source.Also he is at war with all city states.There is also no uranium in the downtowns of all of his cities...

I loaded the game and chose to play his civ to have a better look. I traded all cities I can trade away so only Seoul was left.But I still had 4 uranium ressources out of nothing, there is no uranium mine at all and no gp improvement, in Seoul itself it also says there is no ressource if I move my curser over it.

Is there any other way where he can get 4uranium from?I told him already that I don't see where he has his uranium from but he only answers it's a secret...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067895024/screenshots/?appid=8930

Here you can see 4 screenshots.Maybe you can see something what I have missed.
I'm Spain, my enemy was Korea.I loaded the game and took his slot.You can see 3 different places of uranium near Madrid(there is also uranium on the Spanish side of our borders, at the plundered citadell), but on Korea no uranium at all but still 4 uranium are belonging to him.You can also see that trading away all the cities still does not cut off the uranium, but in Seoul there is no uranium.

That's really strange... Are you sure there's not another CS? Unless he's cheating, I don't see how he gets Uranium otherwise.

Looks like there's a source under the citadel to the west of Brussels.

The source near Brussel is on the Spanish side and the citadel is plundered anyways.When I traded as Korea all cities including Brussels to Spain I still had 4 uranium like you can see on the screenshots which means that it can't be that source.

That's really strange... Are you sure there's not another CS? Unless he's cheating, I don't see how he gets Uranium otherwise.

No, there are only these four city states, as Spain I have discovered almost all of the map.My enemy captured brussels and with the rest 3 I am allied with.Also he wouldn't be able to trade them to me if the 4 uranium would come from city states but in trade window I saw 4uranium.

No, there are only these four city states, as Spain I have discovered almost all of the map.My enemy captured brussels and with the rest 3 I am allied with.Also he wouldn't be able to trade them to me if the 4 uranium would come from city states but in trade window I saw 4uranium.

Did he cheat?

Were you guys able to find it? It's probably under either an Academy, citadel, manufactory, or landmark. All these building work the uranium resource without a mine.

He probably has uranium under one of his cities.

I looked with the cursor in all of his city centres and on the screenshot I traded all cities away and I have the cursor on his last city, Seoul.It shows that on the city centre is no ressource but at the top you see Korea still has uranium.

Were you guys able to find it? It's probably under either an Academy, citadel, manufactory, or landmark. All these building work the uranium resource without a mine.

On the screenshots you can see my enemy didn't even build great person improvements around Seoul, and if there were uranium the icon would show up on the map.

Mouse over each of his cities. There's no map icon for resources underneath a city but tooltips will reveal that information and they are auto-connected by the presence of the city. My assumption is at least one of his cities is sitting on a resource node and that is how he has it.

Mouse over each of his cities. There's no map icon for resources underneath a city but tooltips will reveal that information and they are auto-connected by the presence of the city. My assumption is at least one of his cities is sitting on a resource node and that is how he has it.

Like already said before, I looked with the cursor in all of his city centres and on the screenshot I traded all cities away and I have the cursor on his last city, Seoul.It shows that on the city centre is no ressource but at the top you see Korea still has uranium.

Can the OP post a save file?

Who is the OP?Anyways, I have an earlier save file, play as korea and you have the atomic theory.Where should I upload it?
By the way the host told me that he has no clue where he got the uranium too...

When you compose a message, select Advanced and then click the paper clip icon on the ribbon bar.

And OP is original poster (or original post --depending on context) of a thread.

Here is the save file, choose korea and wonder where the 4 uranium is coming from...
By the way I remember when I played a game with my friend, he had 8aluminium for trade in classical era, he was really surprised about that and told me about that.I didn't believe it until we met...I think I have a late save of this game, I should look if there are 8aluminium without any real source.

Attachments

• Sejong_0243 AD-1946.Civ5Save
    606 KB · Views: 76
When you compose a message, select Advanced and then click the paper clip icon on the ribbon bar.

And OP is original poster (or original post --depending on context) of a thread.

Thank you

Top Bottom