5 Dead in Head-on Collision on I-280

What should happen to the drunk drinker?

• He should be shot in legs, boiled his arms in oil, and hung

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • He should pled for his life and go to jail for a few years and say it wasn't his fault

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • We should let the justice system decide

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • We should let the family members that he didn't kill decide

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other!

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would having a public execution of this guy be wrong? He is a mass murder (I'm sure he will claim he didn't do this or that it wasn't his fault! I'm sure if he was black Jassie jackson and a bunch of other black people would come to the aid of him and claim he didn't do it!)

Cheap?? Hanging is pretty cheap to do! 3 day for the trial after which they are given 1 day then they are hung!

And what happens when you find out 5 days later that the person you hanged was innocent? If you were the person who read that verdict and sentenced an innocent man to do, would you then accept a verdict and be killed for your bad judgement?

Law ain't CSI troll.

sadly george your beginning to sound like a troll..

And what happens when you find out 5 days later that the person you hanged was innocent? If you were the person who read that verdict and sentenced an innocent man to do, would you then accept a verdict and be killed for your bad judgement?

Law ain't CSI troll.
How could someone that was so drunk and driving be innocent??

sadly george your beginning to sound like a troll..
Why because i have a zealots for something other then religion?

it seems whatever it was accident or not you believe the person should die. how draconian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom