5 meals 5 leaders!

elder abuser

Old People Fear Me
So you get to sit down with 5 different people (liveing or dead) and eat dinner every night for 5 nights, and you can chat with 'em.
Please don't judge other people's picks....lets avoid a hitler thread shall we? Anyways, my five picks are:
1)Einstein (genius)
2)Jesus (one of the most influential persons ever)
3)John D. Rockefeller (extremely interesting person)
4)Sun Tzu (strategic genius)
5)Steve Prefontaine (I'm a runner and he is one of my heroes)

Well people of CFC, lets hear your five!

1. thomas jefferson
2. paul mccartney
3. john lennon
4. george harrison
5. pete best

1. My grandfather
2. great grandfather
3. great great grandfather
4. etcc....
5. ...

i would like to know more about my own heritage and and the people that made my life possible opposed to somebody that has been documented and written about so much in history. besides i don't think i would have enough incommon with anybody signifigant in history to where we could have a very interesting conversation.

1. My grandfather
2. great grandfather
4. etcc....
5. ...

i would like to know more about my own heritage and and the people that made my life possible opposed to somebody that has been documented and written about so much in history. besides i don't think i would have enough incommon with anybody signifigant in history to where we could have a very interesting conversation.

:goodjob: Me too

1) Jesus of Nazareth. I've got a lot of questions for him.
2) Mohammed. I've got some questions for him, too.
3) Moses. The four of us will sort this whole religion thing out real quick.
4) Groucho Marx. Probably the funniest guy of all time.
5) The Pope, so he can be there to see it all, and get it right when he goes back to Rome. And maybe pick up a line from Groucho.

1. My grandfather
2. great grandfather
4. etcc....
5. ...

Well you could ask him how the pot roast turned out for starters...:lol:
But I understand your point...I would just barrage the blokes with questions tho.

1. My grandfather
2. great grandfather
4. etcc....
5. ...

That's pretty much how I am too...

Though I do have some famous people in mind that I would love to dine with, but my ancestry comes first.

1 mohamed
2 jesus
3 moses
4 george orwell
5 a zionist and a palstinian
i know thats six but you cant have a zionist and palestinian without the other

1. Adam Smith
2. Milton Friedman
3. William Tecumseh Sherman
4. Alexander the Great
5. J.P. Morgan

1. Albert Einstein.
2. CurtSibling
3. Ernest Rutherford.
4. Dmitri Mendelev.
5. Saladin.

1. Jesus Christ
2. My uncles Mundy or Joe (World War 2 war heroes :D)
3. C.S. Lewis
4. My great-great-great grandfather
5. Abraham Lincoln

Pretty solid list I think.

1. Jesus Christ
2. My grandfather before the stroke that damaged his life.
3. Martin Luther
4. John Calvin
5. Chiang Kai-shek

1. My grandfather
2. great grandfather
4. etcc....
5. ...

Same here. I would choose:

1. My grandfather (never knew him)
2. His father (no-one knew much about him, no photos even though he died less than 40 years ago)
3. His mother (I was told she always used to talk about the past, so she must have known a lot of family information)
4. His father's father (The only GG Grandfather I don't have a photo of. As I have no photo of my G Grandfather either, it just makes it more important to me that I don't know what he looked like)
5. His father's mother (same as above)

I've been researching my family history for a couple of years now and my ultimate goal would be to have a photo of the GG Grandparents I mentioned above, and their children. I just hope that there's one out there somewhere, but it makes it even more difficult considering that they had 10 children who survived childhood and we're not in touch with anyone.

Why is everyone so interested in meeting wicshade's grandparents? :mischief:

Anyways, this reminds me on a (LDS, oddly enough) professor I had in college who asked us at the beginning of both the courses I took with him, if we could meet 3 people who they would be. He said that saying Jesus or the Virgin Mary was not allowed, as doing so would make the person who had just gone before you, and not mentioned them, feel dumb.

1) Keira Knightly :drool: Let's get this out of the way first eh'?
2) Jesus
3) Hitler
4) George W. Bush
5) Ceaser

i think people should start saying why they want to meet the people they chose .

1. Genghis Khan (arguably the greatest conqueror of all time)
2. God (thus proving or disproving he exists)
3. Hitler (knowing how to manipulate people is useful)
4. Bill Gates (hopefully get some money off him)
5. Myself from the future (you didn't say anything about not having that)

Top Bottom