Discussion in 'Humor & Jokes' started by ULTIMATEGP, May 25, 2006.
97. The Natural history museum and your PC's tech support people share staff and office space.
98. You've begun to listen to the dial-up noise as if it were music.
99. To find replacements for your computer you must go and dig them up.
100: Your moniter is black and white
101. Your Great Grandad who was a Major-General in WWII co-ordinated attacks against the enemy on the comp
102. You dance to the 'music'... (I used to, when I was a kid )
103. Your 'colour' moniter is Green on Black.
That's not nesecaraly to do with your computer quality. Ok, my computer is crap, but TELUS said we were getting highspeed, last Fall. (so glad my mom has cable).
104. YOU have to ride a bike to power it and have the handlebars as the keyboard/mouse.
105. Color on your monitor is determined by what plastic film you put over it.
106. You use coloured glass plates, because plastic wasn't around when your PC was built.
107. Your printer uses various crushed flowers for ink
108. Your internet loads faster than your comp.
Lots of stuff posted apply to my comp.
109. Your mouse looks like this.
110. Windows 3.x is too advanced for your machine
111. You find yourself drooling over the 'advanced' features of Minix.
112. It has a picture of an apple on it.
113. The drawing program consists of translucent pieces of plastic and a black sheet of paper.
114. It looks like a fridge
115. The clicks it makes can be used as music.
--internet was being a b***h...
Because of stickciv's double post, I'll let him take the 115 slot...
116. Your PC is really just a fridge with an apple-shaped magnet on it, and your keyboard it just fridge-magnet letters.
117. You still can't find where to plug the mouse into your fridge, and it starts squeaking and trying to bite you.
118. It can't handle the concept of a roller-ball mouse
Separate names with a comma.