50ad Turn Chat Instructions - Tuesday, November 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliesin Province

Code:
[B]City[/B]		[B]Build queue[/B]
Morgana		Pikeman (2), Horseman (6), Pikeman (6), Library (8)
Strider’s Haven	Pikeman (10), Horseman (15), Pikeman (15)
Padmativa	Pikeman (16), switch spearman in queue to Pikeman
Penguin		Pikeman (8), Horseman (15), Switch spear to Pikeman
New PDX		Pikeman (19), Horseman (30), Pikeman (30)
The Burrow	Pikeman (4), Horseman (6), Pikeman (6), Horseman (6)
Dacula		Pikeman (10), Horseman (15), Barracks (10)
Palanthus	Pikeman (16), switch spearman in queue to Pikeman

Domestic Controlled Cities
Code:
[B]City[/B]		[B]Build queue[/B]
Huntington	Walls (7), Switch spear to pikeman
Sturnmandrang	Walls (5), Switch spear to pikeman
Octavinum	Library (1o), switch spearman in queue to Pikeman

Governor Tile Instructions

Dacula: Move a worker to the irrigated fields. Growth in 4 after that, we could use the extra citizen to make an entertainer during our war
New PDX: Move worker on incense to water square. Growth in 3 instead of 5
Morgana: has no growth. Move workers to the ocean squars so it grows.

Domestic Tile Instructions (Cties Only)
none

As of now the North Province build queues are as follows:

Gunningheim - Library (18), Granary (20), Barracks (10)

Naerva - Library (14), Granary (20), Barracks (10)

Valhalla - Settler (3), Pikeman (5), Pikeman (5)

Kuhkaff - Pikeman (4), Settler (5), Horseman (5)

Both workers building road out to Gunningheim and the furs should remain doing so. Please connect both furs.

Because the Japanese Galley was left where it was, I need to double up the garrison in Gunningheim, as I don't know what is on board the Galley. Please daisy-chain, so to speak, the Spearmen in the adjacent cities to get this accomplished. Move the Spearman in Naerva to Gunningheim, the one in Valhalla to Naerva, and one from Kuhkaff to Valhalla. Actually the one from Kuhkaff doesn't need to go all the way to Valhalla. It can remain on the road SW of Valhalla, in case it needs to return to Kuhkaff in an emergency. I feel I need two Spears in Gunningheim.

In Kuhkaff, change the two grassland citizens to work the hills to the SE. This will slow the growth of Kuhkaff enough to produce the Horseman that Octavian X "accidently" snuck into the queue.

Everything else can remain the same.

Science instructions:

Continue the path to engerneering.... If that is completed move on to chiveraly.

Domestic Instructions

Octavinium: Library, barracks, spear/pike
Sturnandrang: Walls, courthouse
Huntingdon: Walls, courthouse

Please place our next city on site "L" as shown on the longterm city placement plan.

Culture Ministry

Padmativa and The Burrow each need to get a Library queued up soon. Immediately after their current builds, if possible. They are under cultural pressure from America, and have no defense of their own. When Morgana can take a break from War Production, it could use one, too, but the need is not so great. ;)

Dacula, New PDX, and Penguin would also benefit by the expansion of borders if they built libraries. Dacula could get a Wheat tile, allowing it to mine its plains, and New PDX would pull in 2 mountain gold tiles as well as a fourth Incense. Libraries in these cities would also help in total civ culture, important for defense against cultural infringement.

Huntungton and Sturmandrang would also benefit from having libraries built soon, although, like Morgana, their need is not critical at this point.

Originally posted by Padma
Padmativa and The Burrow each need to get a Library queued up soon. Immediately after their current builds, if possible. They are under cultural pressure from America

The Lt. Govenor of Taliesin will aprove the building of a Library in the city of Padmativa and The Burrow, once they finished building the military units. I would like to ask someone that is incharge of the Budget to rush build these libraries so that they can be compleated and can resume its military production.

Note: Fionn as gave me the responsibility to take care of the Provance on the day of 11/26/2002. I wanted to post the Approval since I would not pe pressent at the Early Bird Turn Chat.

Code:
[color=green]
City                 build queue (# of turns to complete)

Bremershaven         horsemen (3), horsemen (5), horsemen (5)
Eklektochtitlan      worker   (2), settler (30)
New Falcon's Nest    library  (2), barracks (5), pikemen (8)
Tlaxcala             pikemen  (2), horsemen (6), pikemen (6)
[/color]

Please move the laborer in Tlaxcala from theunimproved plains to the plains tile that has a road. :)

From the General's Desk. He asked me to relay this since he's feeling ill. Must've been some bad Sashimi during a recon mission... :hmm:

Octavian X didn't follow my Map horse movement request. My fault, should have been more vocal when I tried to bring it to his attention.

We must now work on our Battle plans, here's my proposal.

1.) move 3 Horse group on mountian north of Sapporo south to cut off THAT iron
2.) move 3 vet swords down to Izumo
3.) move rest of swords on Sapporo
4.) move 1 horse on the mountian NE of Sapporo to take Workers
5.) make Bee line for Osaka and attempt to build road to Sapporo and reinforce with Spears

My greatest concern with the "Beeline, is Culture flips :(. the only way to preven that I can see is Raze Kyoto and Satsuma, but I think they'd be more helpful if we can hold onto them.

EDIT: I also Would like FA to look into getting Military Alliances against the Japs. Let's hear it for "DOMINO WAR 2: The Western War vs. Japan"

I have also proposed a name for this war....

"Operation Baka Nippon"

Japanese Translation - "Operation Idiot/Foolish Japan" (of course the "Operation" is is english in both, but you get the Idea.

Coming to a Theater Near you!

Also, any GL we get from this I would like see go to Sun Tzu's or Leo's Workshop.

Foreign Affairs

Take the following actions during preturn if the results of this poll are 'yes':

Alliance with the English against the Egyptians - we should recieve 81 gold and their world map.

Alliance with the Russians against the Japanese - we should recieve 14 gold and thier world map.

Alliance with the Iroquois against the Japanese - we pay 311 gold

Alliance with the Indians against the Japanese - we pay 56 gold

If the Japanese sign an alliance against us with anyone other than the Egyptians, please stop the turns so that we might bring this issue to the forums. If it is deemed necessary to continue, secure the allegiance of the Americans by signing an alliance with them against the Egyptians. Preferably, use gold to do this, but if necessary give them feudalism. Again, I would prefer this issue was discussed further on the forums.

These instructions have already been polled and should be followed:

If we are threatened (our alliances should preclude us from threats from all civs that are 'right next to us' except China), do not cave to the threat. If China threatens us for money and/or maps, give in. If they threaten us for technology, tell them to shove off.

:D

BTW Shaitan... I just looked at the save... you accidentally named "Tarkingrad" to "Tarkingford"

Please correct the city's name to Tarkingrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom