6,050 Years in the Life of a Confused City-State

Don't worry, you get promoted...

Can I be the Narrator? :D

Don't see why not :)

Next update coming in the next few hours - now featuring Choxorn the Narrator! :D

OK, got sidetracked by RL so the next update will be posted tomorrow. Ther won't be an update two days after that either due to RL commitments - but look forward to two more updates before then :goodjob:

Narrator: Hi, this is the Narrator here. Now, some of you may believe that my name is Choroxon. Choroxon is a different Narrator for a different story. Do not get me confused with him. See ya.

(OOC: I don’t mind Choroxon being your Narrator as long as people recognize that he is different to mine. :D)

When did you become the narrator, other narrator?

And my name only has 2 o's. :p

When did you become the narrator, other narrator?

And my name only has 2 o's. :p

It was a long story, involving pancakes, a pack of playing cards, a mobile phone factory and a red rubber balloon...

No, I just invented it in Julius Caesar: A comedic tale and have continued it in my other stories.

Sorry about the misspelling, Choroxoron. :p

Metal Casting -> Forge! NOW!

I'm your advisor, so I gotta say something and have an opinion about everything you do. You don't have to follow these all the time though, and it's best if you don't cause then you'll end up neglecting economy, military, espionage etc. :mischief:

NinjaCow can be another narrator, it should provide an interesting plot twist. No update tonight again, sorry. Had RL commitments.

hey veBear, I'm the tech advisor
my advice is Metal Casting -> Forge! NOW!

But veBear is the Production advisor. And I've already played to about 200 AD, I'm just doing writeups 'till I run out of screenshots, then I'll play another 100 turns or so :p.

hey veBear, I'm the tech advisor
my advice is Metal Casting -> Forge! NOW!

I don't care about technologies unless they bring better production. I mean, I have no need for Printing Press, LIberalism and Feudalism, but I truly love Engineering, Construction etc. Therefore, Forge is what you need :goodjob:

Edit:
BTW, Happy May Seventeenth :D

But veBear is the Production advisor. And I've already played to about 200 AD, I'm just doing writeups 'till I run out of screenshots, then I'll play another 100 turns or so :p.

hm, i guess im sorry vebear

:lol: I don't think I went for MC anyway :p.

I'm not in the mood to write ATM, plus, I'm stuffed from RL. So the next update will be tomorrow, or over the weekend. To make up for all the missed days, it'll be jumbo-sized :D

Don't worry guys. This hasn't been forgotten, I just had a little updating lapse :p Will try to update tonight. :)

In New Zealand, they are known for having notoriously long nights, causing them to go into a state of hibernation until the night is over

Top Bottom