6-9-17 Modpack (EUI)

ElliotS

Warmonger
I'll be testing this on multiplayer shortly, but it seems fine so far in single player.

This includes EUI files, so delete the UI_bc1 folder if you have it. I doubt it will cause problems if you don't, but better safe than sorry.

This also includes the mods Flag Promotions, Unique City States, Unit Path Viewer, and Improved City View.

Also added unlimited Barb XP and replaced AI free scouts with warriors in the files.

Here's the link:
Homecoming Jaguar - Updated on 6-15

To install drop it in your DLC folder. Should be something like:

C:\\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC

As always I'm making no promises of support or functionality. Hopefully you guys enjoy, but if you want a version with 43 civs or different mods then make your own. It takes ~5 min once you learn how.

Last edited:
Hey everyone I updated this with the hotfix from G. I'll be testing it later, so keep a backup and don't overwrite your saves just in case.

Hello, i download and install it, for some reason the game crash when i start civilization ;/ i playing before with 3-7 mp modpack and i don't have any problem ;/, somebody have the same issue?

You do the math lol

TLDR: A "fake DLC" version of a mod which you place into the Steam/ ... / DLC folder like EUI. The only way to play with mods in multiplayer. Or in single player, the way to avoid the annoying game data loading screens before starting/loading a modded game. The game thinks the mod is a DLC such as BNW.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom