+60 Achievements in BNW?

Sadly, unlikely to happen as Constantinople is tied to a G&K civ, which you don't need for BNW.

It would be an evil marketing maneuver though.

"You want to complete every single achievement of BNW? Great! Now you need to buy G&K even though it only gives you 8 civs and a few luxuries (oh and it comes with even more achievements)"

It would be an evil marketing maneuver though.

"You want to complete every single achievement of BNW? Great! Now you need to buy G&K even though it only gives you 8 civs and a few luxuries (oh and it comes with even more achievements)"

scenarios* not luxuries,

There were luxuries in G&K, but I suspect they were included.

They still haven't added the 4 hidden achievement names to the list on Steam. Will they just leave that until launch day?

Checking every day, still not updated.
Not long till you Mexicans can play, so guess I'll just carry on knocking off win as Mongol, Inca and Denmark , so I can finish non BNW civs.
Oh wait that's right the patch bugged the win as achievements ....
Lucky senario achievements are rumoured to work.
JD

Checking every day, still not updated.
Not long till you Mexicans can play, so guess I'll just carry on knocking off win as Mongol, Inca and Denmark , so I can finish non BNW civs.
Oh wait that's right the patch bugged the win as achievements ....
Lucky senario achievements are rumoured to work.
JD

They are up now. I was on my way out the door, so I did not have time to paste them here.

They are on now, and Venice got a "The Great Betrayal" one, which, I wonder what you need to do to unlock... I kinda lost the link to the XML file :<

And yep, found it, kinda what I had in mind: "As Venice, capture the Holy City of the religion that the city of Venice follows."

Odd enough, with the schism stuff, Venice wound't get that if they conquered Constantinople on a "realistic" map. Oh well, Rome is close enough to the coast I guess :p

They are on now, and Venice got a "The Great Betrayal" one, which, I wonder what you need to do to unlock... I kinda lost the link to the XML file :<

And yep, found it, kinda what I had in mind: "As Venice, capture the Holy City of the religion that the city of Venice follows."

Odd enough, with the schism stuff, Venice wound't get that if they conquered Constantinople on a "realistic" map. Oh well, Rome is close enough to the coast I guess :p

The Great Betrayal sounds fun! :D Great that they went with that instead of a generic "have 20 trade routes in one game" or something! :p

Sacagawea's Legacy seems to be "Find 5 Ancient Ruins in one game" (with the same Pathfinder? I'm not sure - where can I find the XML file you are talking about?)

Then we have The Great Spirit ("Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Pocatello") and Queen of the Adriatic ("Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Enrico Dandolo")... Queen? :confused: Enrico Dandolo is not even King, he's Doge! :confused:

Queen refers to the city, not Enrico.

... D'OH! :lol:
Didn't think about that! :p

I guess i got confused because some (most?) of those refer to the leader, and not the civilization (see "King of the Wisent", "Wanna Be the King of the Zulus", "King of the Mountain", "Defender of the Faith", "Silent No More", "Dancer, Actress, Empress, Victor"...)

Queen of the Adriatic is another name of Venice, like Serenissima (or also Dominante)

I can't help but think that Venice's Unique Achievement (btw, when are we going to get Siam's Unique Achievement?) is gonig to require you to buy a city state off somebody who's allied to it that you have a DoF with.

I can't help but think that Venice's Unique Achievement (btw, when are we going to get Siam's Unique Achievement?) is gonig to require you to buy a city state off somebody who's allied to it that you have a DoF with.

Please refer to this post:

:)
Besides, wouldn't that kinda tip-toe over Portugal's (What's Yours is Mine - Build a Feitoria in a city-state allied with someone else)? :p
Would make for a rather boring Achievement...

Then we have The Great Spirit ("Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Pocatello") and Queen of the Adriatic ("Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Enrico Dandolo")... Queen? :confused: Enrico Dandolo is not even King, he's Doge! :confused:

Hey, it's 2013, we have no right to criticize Enrico for what he does in his spare time.

I suppose this means I need to update the guide...

Top Bottom