+60 Achievements in BNW?

Well, if the Civs are in there in alphabetical order, then 2 of the new ones are between Brazil and Poland, and the other 2 are between Portugal and the Zulu.

So Belgium can't be one of the remaining Civs. Italy could be, though.

*EDIT*

Love the Raiders of the Lost Ark and Rhodes Colossus achievements. I'll definitely go out of my way for those.

hmmmm

1. Assyria
2. Brazil

3. 4. Indonesia, Inuit, Italy, Morocco, Cherokee, Machape

5. Poland
6. Portugal

7. 8. Vietnam, Sioux

9. Zulu

Tablet Tech Pioneer - Beat the game on any difficulty as Ashurbanipal
Pedro's Party People - Beat the game on any difficulty as Pedro II.
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_26 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_26
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_27 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_27
King of the Wisent- Beat the game on any difficulty as Casimir.
In Hoc Signo Vinces - Beat the game on any difficulty as Maria I.
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_30 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_30
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_145_31 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_145_31
Wanna Be the King of the Zulus - Beat the game on any difficulty as Shaka.
One Small Step - Win a Space Victory using the Freedom Ideology.
Yuri-ka! - Win a Space Victory using the Order Ideology.
Rocking in the Free World - Win a Cultural Victory using the Freedom Ideology.
Workers of the World - Unite! - Win a Cultural Victory using the Order Ideology.
Strength Through Joy - Win a Cultural Victory using the Autocracy Ideology.
Games Without Frontiers - Win a Diplomatic Victory using the Freedom Ideology.
Axis Powered - Win a Diplomatic Victory using the Autocracy Ideology.
Better Red Than Dead - Win a Conquest Victory using the Order Ideology.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Win a Conquest Victory using the Autocracy Ideology.
Knowledge is Power - As Assyria, use a Royal Library filled with a Great Work to train a unit that begins with a promotion.
Vote for Pedro - As Brazil, win a Diplomatic Victory.
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_147_12 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_147_12
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_147_13 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_147_13
Poland Can into Space - As Poland, win a Space Victory.
What's Yours is Mine - As Portugal, construct a Feitoria in a City-State that is allied to another civilization.
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_147_16 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_147_16
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_147_17 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_147_17
Run 50 Miles and Fight a Battle - As Zulu, have an Impi earn all of the special promotions.
Highway Robbery - Plunder a Caravan Trade Route.
Silk Road - Connect to the Arabs, China, India, the Mongols, and Persia at the same time using Caravans.
Greed is Good - Have a city with the Colossus, Petra, a Caravansary, and a Harbor.
Built in (Almost) a Day - Complete a Wonder in a city with three Trade Routes supplying production to it.
Merchant Prince - Generate 200 gold per turn via Trade Routes.
Raiders of the Lost Ark - Have your American Archaeologist extract an Artifact from Egypt with a German Archaeologist within 2 tiles.
Losing My Marbles - Extract 5 Artifacts from the territory of another major civilization.
It Belongs in a Museum - Have Artifacts from 10 different City-States in the Museums and Wonders in your civilization.
British Invasion - Perform a Concert Tour with a British Great Musician in American territory.
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_147_28 - NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_DESC_147_28
Radio Free Europe - Adopt the Freedom Ideology and fill 10 Broadcast Towers with Great Works.
Tear Down this Wall! - Force an AI player with the Order Ideology to switch to Freedom.
Pyramid Scheme - Playing as France, get the Louvre to the maximum theming bonus of 16.
Lingua Franca - Found the World Congress and remain its host for the entire game.
Flip-Flop - Propose to repeal an active Resolution which you had originally proposed to enact.
Dark Horse - Win a Diplomatic Victory without ever being the host of the World Congress.
Herculean Effort - Complete all International Projects in a single game as the highest contributor.
Soma Tablets for Everyone - Reach a Happiness level of over 100 for your civ.
That's XCOM baby! - Have your XCOM Squad go from 100 health to 0 in a single AI turn.
Legends of the Hidden Temple - Fully explore the Exploration Policy track.
Artistic License - Fully explore the Aesthetics Policy track.
I Prefer my Africa Scrambled - Win the Scramble for Africa scenario as any civ on any difficulty.
Praise the Victories - Win the Scramble for Africa playing as the Boers on Deity.
Ottoman Carpentry - Win the Scramble for Africa playing as the Ottomans on Deity.
Dr Livingstone I presume? - Playing as Belgium, move your Stanley Explorer to within a tile of England’s Livingstone Explorer.
The Rhodes Colossus - Playing as England in Scramble for Africa, complete a railroad from Cairo to Capetown.
Nigerian Bank Account - In Scramble for Africa, marry Sokoto or Bornu.
Discoverer - Playing as Italy in Scramble for Africa, earn the VP for finding two Natural Wonders.
Glory, glory, hallelujah! - Win the Civil War scenario playing as the Union.
Standing like a Stone Wall - Win the Civil War scenario playing as the Confederates.
Red Badge of Courage - Win the Civil War scenario on Deity.
Pickett's Recharge - Capture Gettysburg with a Confederate Infantry unit possessing the George Pickett promotion.
Sheridan's Valley Campaign - As Union, control Winchester, Front Royal, Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Lynchburg.

So victory conditions are:
Autocracy: Cultural, Diplomatic, Domination
Freedom: Cultural, Diplomatic, Space
Order: Cultural, Domination, Space

hmmmm

1. Assyria
2. Brazil

3. 4. Indonesia, Inuit, Italy, Morocco, Cherokee, Machape

5. Poland
6. Portugal

7. 8. Vietnam, Sioux

9. Zulu

With Morocco all but confirmed, if Italy makes it, Indonesia gets the shaft again. Then again, I'm hoping for Venice.

1. Assyria
2. Brazil
3/4. Indonesia, Italy, Morocco, Nigeria (long shot based on one of the achievements)
5. Poland
6. Portugal
7/8. Srivajaya (as a way to sneak Indonesia in), Sioux, Vietnam
9. Zulu

Royal Library, when filled with a Great Work, gives new units a promotion.
Impi or Ikandi can gain a series of special promotions.
Freedom has a tenet that either creates a Great Work slot in each Broadcast Tower, or increases the Tourism effect provided by the Broadcast Tower slots.
Louvre’s maximum theming bonus is 16.

One civ in Scramble for Africa (most likely not a European civ) has the Diplomatic Marriage UA.

City States count as separate countries for determining the diversity of Great Works. (Which makes getting the theming bonuses a bit easier.)

Haha I really liked most of the achievement's names.

Although I find the brazilian achievements a little aleatory and meaningless (if there is some, I didn't get it).

Well i knew they wont pass up an opportunity for Poland. Poland can into space! and i liked another one, "Tear down this Wall!"

And it seems Austria might be in the scamble for Africa, given that one of the achievement is to "marry".

And they have quite cleverly not revealed the remaining four civilisations.

And it seems Austria might be in the scamble for Africa, given that one of the achievement is to "marry".
It's much more likely for a non-European civ to have this UA. The question is which one is the most well known for diplomatic marriages?

Greed is Good - Have a city with the Colossus, Petra, a Caravansary, and a Harbor.

So, considering this achievement is bunched in with other trade route achievements, most likely both Wonders and both buildings give an extra trade route (or two, for the Wonders).

It's much more likely for a non-European civ to have this UA. The question is which one is the most well known for diplomatic marriages?

Come to think of it, you might be right. They would have outright state it as "As Austria, marry blah blah." To the great wikipedia!

So, considering this achievement is bunched in with other trade route achievements, most likely both Wonders and both buildings give an extra trade route (or two, for the Wonders).

Good to hear Petra's getting changed - it was too powerful (though I'll miss the current effect, which is fun).

Regarding your speculation, maybe the wonders grant extra trade routes but I'm 99% certain that buildings available in every city or coastal city are not going to grant trade routes, it will make them too plentiful. Most likely they will enhance or boost trade routes, like the Market will do.

Good to hear Petra's getting changed - it was too powerful (though I'll miss the current effect, which is fun).

Regarding your speculation, maybe the wonders grant extra trade routes but I'm 99% certain that buildings available in every city or coastal city are not going to grant trade routes, it will make them too plentiful. Most likely they will enhance or boost trade routes, like the Market will do.

Good point. Actually, I remember that we already know what the market does, and it does give a bonus to trade routes, but no additional trade route.

I'm going to throw a wrench in our designs here.

Shouldn't there be a victory achievements in SfA for Morocco? If it's not in SfA, would it still be in the main game?

There are no blocked victory achievements in SfA, so all those participants are known. Whatever civs are left are going to have nothing to do with SfA.

Top Bottom