Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Give Peace A Chance...

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Heck No, We Won't Go!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Write In - please post your suggestion below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, I'm not so sure it is up to us to make peace. Look at it this way, if you were Gamecatcher would you stop your current invasion?

If we're to build up our military whether we have peace or war then what difference does it make if we are at peace or at war? If their offer is genuine then why hasn't their ambassador contacted us? If their offer of peace is legitimate then why are their forces still in our mountains? Did they destroy our city to claim that land? Does making peace now mean we have to cede that land to them?

I dont think Cha Ching will live through the next attack. We are going to be destroyed if we dont make peace. Does anybody see that?

We are on the brink of being over-run. We need to stop this.

I think we should at least discuss peace with them. Find their intentions, what they want, etc. See if their demands are outrageous, or if they could be used against us. Remember that they started this war, they're in the bad books. If we keep up this arrogance, we will be the bad ones, if not the dead ones.

We voted that we should have war, only if we can get help. Help is far away, we cannot survive on our own. Contact poly, if they cant help us now, we will have to make peace until they can.

EDIT: maybe the reason they are wanting peace, is because they dont realise how vulnerable we really are. Maybe they think we are a fortress, lets use it to our advantage.

GM, pmed me on this. I think a cease fire (3 to 4 turns) is in order.

We need a ceasefire. Period. We can't take defenders from western cities and put them in the fronts, which would be the only way to save Cha Ching.

We have to look tuff and dangrous. We have to get them to stop moving their troops, until we get our 'modern' troops in the field. We have to make the cease fire SEEM benefitial to them. We only have little time to get them to a cease fire, but we can't look desperate. I think they are trying to rebuild their military, so this might happen. Though a fresh new army for them couldn't combat with the army that we are training (not to mention Poly's army). They really won't benefit, but we will. Peace might benefit them, though.

I voted "No Peace In Our Time" since it seems like GCA has no interest in doing so whatsoever.

I have just begun to look at the saves here, but so far all I have seen is an interest to bunker down and hope for the best.

How did we let GCA so powerfully take over the mountains? This puts us in a major bind. I am not sure right now if there is a way to start sending defensive units to the mountains to stop further advance on our mainland.

Why aren't we planning a better defense? If we add some Catapults to our first wave of cities, we get two chances to inflict HP damage on their Swordsmen -- we get to bombard them when they land next to the city and they will defend(once per Catapult so we need quite a few) the city if attacked.

Why aren't we devising some kind of surprise offense? The only thing I think we can do here is to build Galleys in our eastern coastal city, so that when we get our Riders we can ship them off to the GCA mainland. It would also be nice if we had some kind of offensive power ready to attack GCA swords as they descend from the mountians.

---

Tall order, I know. ;) I will look at all of these things to see how feasible they are. But I think we must do something other than let our Spearmen get slowly picked off, one by one.

Top Bottom