6otM 19 After Action

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Welcome to the 6otM19 After Actions Report thread. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory date and score (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!

STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game.

Please attached your victory save to your post.

- How many cities did you settle or capture?
- What did you prioritize for research and policies?
- Did you send anyone to the dustbin of history?
- What did you build for an Army and Navy and how did it change?
- What was your most useful unit?
- Did you use diplomacy? How?
- Were City-States helpful?
- Did you use religion? How, and were you successful?
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it?
- Did you enjoy the game?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.

Players are encouraged to provide feedback on the game. Some players like to replay the game, and although we will not record the results from a replay, you can still post your new experiences (please state if the game is a replay). Please refrain from posting videos until the deadline for submission is over.

Turn 271. Score 1075.

Long time player... first time poster.

Settled 13. Captured 18.

For science in CV games, I usually go for Radio and Steel, but I found myself sidetracked by constant war and needing to find troop upgrade technologies. For culture in CV games, I usually go for Mercenaries and Natural History and this game was not an exception. For gov, I used Oligarchy, Merchant Republic, and Democracy.

I kept everyone alive with at least one city.

Started with 6 Archers then added Knights / Battering Rams then Bombards then Tanks. Read somewhere that recruiting Great Generals is a good idea so I got a few them but not until late game.

Catapults / Bombards / Artilleries seemed to do the most damage throughout the history of my game.

Traded resources for money, other resources, and open borders.

I was getting lots of culture from trade routes to Kumasi and Preslav. Sent a couple of envoys to gold city-states to help fund the army.

Nope.

The biggest surprise of the game was in the opening turns Spain sent an unprotected Settler to me. That really set the tone for being aggressive fast and pinning Spain down. The other surprise was late game Rome was popping my level 5 cannons like candy with AT Crews... made me mad cuz I spent all game leveling them up!

I enjoyed it because this was my first win ever on Immortal. I'm still not sure I'm playing the Culture Victory right tho. I still don't totally understand it. It seems like it's always Culture + Domination rather than just Culture. Any tips would be appreciated!

P.S. When I try to upload my saved game, I get an error accusing me of submitting spam. What's the proper way to submit my game?

Last edited:
P.S. When I try to upload my saved game, I get an error accusing me of submitting spam. What's the proper way to submit my game?
Please attach it to your post with your write up above. Thanks.

Congrats on your first Immortal win! :thumbsup:

edit - you are getting that message because you have less than 5-days and 5-posts. I think I fixed it for you. Please try again.

Last edited:
Any tips would be appreciated!
The biggest tip I can give is great writer denial which you can do with Pedro, Rely on captured campus and size to keep up with science while you push those great writers. The culture the AI gets from great writing is strong and makes the game long. Pedro with Hong Kong can just spit out great writers. I'll finish my game today then do a write up but while it will be sub 200 I got tired of war and that cost me 30 turns I think. Whacker and lily lancer should do it in T150 ish I imagine.

You are playing right, Dom is the way to go, you have to keep looking at how much culture the enemy is generating and re-educate anyone earning over 50 CPT

Turn 331. Score 1091.

Just like trojasmic; Been playing since Civ3, first time posting, and first victory ever on immortal!

Settled 12. Captured 9.

I try to get ahead in science and production, so that was my early focus, in addition to aggressive settling. Occasionally beeline ranged military units, for protection, and low-maintenance city capturing.Once I felt safe, culture on as much as possible, while still pushing science and manufacturing.

I came across Spain's 2nd settler early on, so that easily started a war for a 2-city win (they lose 1, I gain 1). Captured Madrid with a few archers and a warrior 20 turns or so later. Decided to try and take 1st two cities of the major civs near me, to reduce their CV points, taking washington/boston first, and rakedet/akhetaten later.

Started with mainly archers and a warrior or two. Upgraded over time. Didn't really attack Teddy until I got infantry and artillery, for the 3tile range. Then went to mech infantry and mobile SAM to take over Cleopatra's top 2 and a few more of Teddy's cities so I could have land access to Rome. Once cleared, fought to take Arretium from Rome for Broadway, a few turns before the end.

Artillery/Mobile SAM and an army of Infantry/Mech Infantry made most cities easy to fell.

Open Border bonuses, I had a great alliance with Greece. Traded some works for theming bonus. Otherwise just the normal amenities.

Getting the bonuses from envoys for culture, production, and science were great. Eventually the policies helped with +10% culture and such.

Not at all. And thankfully, no one else close to victory.

The spanish settler on my doorstep was a huge blessing. Was surprised when Rome did 1st step of science victory, but went no further.

Absolutely! Challenging and my first win on immortal. Culture is not my favorite, and I'm not a huge fan of Brazil, with the jungle tile bonuses, but Carnival was cool. I also got the steam achievement for building christo redentor and maracana in the same city (Madrid, lol).

Attachments

• PEDRO II 331 1910 AD GOTM19 WIN.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 194
Turn:183 Score:624

Settled and kept 6
Settled and gave away 2
captured 13

Bronze, sword, knight, then... PRINTING after that did not care... left pushing for computers for most of it, I won 1 turn away from computers

Philip got fruity early so I squished him

8 archers 3 warriors, turned the warrior to swords fast for a quick spain kill
Then pushed chariots to knights with a single GG and went into a multi civ attack as xbow came on board
Used a couple of bombards near the end as much for fun as anything

GG just speed you up. Rams also indispensible

I gave a city back to greece and Teddy more because I had nothing to do with the settlers than to reduce the -18
I was nice at first as I could sell open borders for more cash and I got an early relic from Hojo
Gorgo refused to part with her writings, I got to her too late... I was not going to spend 68 GPT for a single writing.
I checked all the dip secondaries and there was little I could do to stop them or get anyone but Trajan onside. I Allied him for the Eureka but that delayed my attack on him a few turns

Kumasi helped push culture initially as I got lucky with find, early task and so pushed an early envoy in for suze.
I also got lucky with Hong Kong before I needed them but then an envoy battle with Cleo broke out until I raced away with culture and therefore envoys... Hong Kong was way more handy mid-end game

By not taking religion my victory was sped up. Unless I feel very lucky or see 3-4 civs with relics would I consider it.

Tsingy was a nice surprise so close... I settled next to it with no water as the early +2 science/culture was much more useful. It ended up on pop 7/4 but chopping so was fine... water is not so important.
Cleo and Teddy started getting strong troops so I backed off fighting as my main task was done. Teddy would have seriously damaged my trade routes in another war and therefore my victory
I had a very nasty full strength barb horseman nest where I lost a sword and an archer
I was upset when I discovered a lovely large peninsula to the east... Perfect for a strong but longer science culture push ... I may replay to try this
upload_2017-7-23_16-43-37.png

Yes... my first GOTM, I noticed in previous that the maps are designed somehow (can you use worldbuilder yet? how are you managing these cunningly designed setups?)

Strategy

1. First get an encampment and an army so I could beat up civs so they could not earn more than 50 culture per turn... this is very important for a fast victory... 50 culture per turn is their domestic tourism rises by 1 every 2 turns so with 1 civ taken out I would need 100 tourism per civ just to keep up with a 50 culture per turn player
  2. Get enough trade routes to be able to trade with every nation but initially used Kumasi to push culture until my writers and printing came online. 3 commercial initially that turned into 4 soon after. Kumasi is limited value later as I was over 500 CPT at the end without them. They are an early culture push CS which really halped
  3. Get those Theaters down and projecting all the time using chopping to help. Brazil adjacency good early but not so good later in comparison to CPT so chop it all. Chop projects to victory with Hong Kong helping after having nerfed the civs enough so their culture per turn was low. Naturally add museums and resorts as available but also do not take your eye off those writers or someone will snap them up.
Lots of small errors and could have sped it up by being more brutal quite possible but risks were involved so I played safe

Attachments

• GOTM19 POST Victrory T183.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 207
  • upload_2017-7-23_16-42-41.png
    upload_2017-7-23_16-42-41.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Turn 234, Score 526

14 settled cities, 9 with actual infrastructure and 5 late game for resorts.

After printing, just beelined radio and computers.
For policies, it takes time for +100% building yields to beat the adjacency ones for Brazil, but then you can chop the rainforest. Only ran the great writer policy to help me get my first one.

No

Since my initial war against Spain, I upgraded two archers to crossbows in case they attacked again (they didn't), and that was it.

Individually, the most impactful was probably Adam Smith.

Ended up with 5 allies, all but Gandhi and (unsurprisingly) Gorgo. Despite being denounced by Gorgo she was very helpful in trading to help theme my museums, as long as the trades were 2 to 1. From my allies I was able to get very good deals on strategic and luxury resources.

In the end I had 6+ envoys to Hattusa, the two cultural and two commercial CS/ (Teddy had conquered Seoul). The most useful to be suzerain of were probably Zanzibar and Vilnius (Hong Kong and Kumasi are obviously great but there was too much competition for them until late game.)

No, l got a relic from a tribal village, which along with triangular trade and 1 envoy to religious CS helped me eventually get enough faith for one park.

Not much beyond what happened in the early turns. Like I explained in the initial actions post, I gave up on conquest early and switched to a peaceful expansion game.
Late game I lost Cristo to Teddy, must have missed it when I scanned his territory for wonders in construction.

Yes, I was positively surprised overall with Brazil's abilities. It's not as OP as Rome since you don't get free perks when founding cities, but your base districts in most cities are as strong as the typical district + first building. With only 4 campuses I was able to get to computers by turn 200, before I even got the eight-slot government.

The peninsula to the east of the continent was also quite good for rainforest appeal seaside resorts.

Attachments

• PEDRO II 234 1615 AD.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 170
  • brazil_cultural_gotm19.jpg
    brazil_cultural_gotm19.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 274
Cultural Victory - Turn 224 - Score: 1216!

Attachments

• Falabello 6otM 19 - Pedro Immort.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
  • 6otM19 - 1.jpg
    6otM19 - 1.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 302
Cultural victory turn 236 (756 points: Chamberlain).

Really enjoyed this game and found Brazil a very interesting Civ to play. I played most of the game pre-patch, excluding the last 25 turns or so:- I don’t think the patch changes influenced the outcome much.

I missed out on the final religion (not a great surprise). After my scouts revealed that Japan was landlocked (??), I put the Minas Geraes plan on hold and prepared to attack America by capturing the Hong Kong CS, giving me better angles of attack into their heartland. I DoW on America, captured the 2 cities Teddy had parked near my borders then sued for peace as their defensive bonuses became a significant problem. Japan captured Seoul at this point, giving me an opportunity to declare War of Liberation for a civic boost. I liberated Seoul using a Minas Geraes backed up with caravels. At home I was building up culture and carnival infrastructure, also beelining flight then radio for balloons and resorts respectively. With 3-range siege units, I moved again on America, my main cultural competitor. Progress was initially slow (against Rough Rider corps with Defender of the Faith bonus), but once my bombers came on stream I captured all their core cities. I was on full carnival and wonder-building mode by then (+30% for late wonders with the card and CS bonuses), backed up by some very strong +4/+5 industrial zone placements. I built Great Zimbabwe in my second city as planned, then Bolshoi, Broadway and Big Ben. My capital built Christo and Maracana. I didn’t have time to complete Eiffel Tower.

I finished with 20 cities, having settled 3 late cities on distant coastal areas for additional seaside resorts. I exceeded 1000 tourism per turn as the game concluded and kept OB and trade routes with other Civs. I used all the tourism modifying cards asap. My long-term ally Gorgo was crushed by Japan as the endgame approached and I was a couple of turns short of being able to revive her by liberate one of her captured cities

Surprising / interesting things included:-

· On reaching Nationalism, I was surprised to see that my quadrireme would upgrade to a Minas Geraes:-the Civilopedia does not show an upgrade path, so I only had one quad in my navy assuming I would have to hard-build my UU! Nevertheless, one of these mighty UU proved more than enough to liberate Seoul.

· Maintaining 2 allies (Egypt and Greece) for long periods whilst warmongering elsewhere

· Unlocking the “2016 Ready” achievement in Rio

· Stealing a Great Work of Art from Washington

· Liberating Seoul three times (once from Japan, twice from America)

Brazil was great! The rainforest bonuses make for an intriguing early game and the GP bonuses are strong mid-to late game. The Carnival districts kept my people ecstatic most of the time and the Minas Geraes is brilliant, even on a map where AI coastal cities were at a premium.

Attachments

• PEDRO II 236 1625 AD.Civ6Save
    2 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Turn 295. Score 782. My first win on immortal after a long break from the game.

Settled 6. Captured 11, some of them very late. Got Rome as well, but returned for peace as he didnt want to sign peace otherwise.

Archery, then iron. Then military techs as I needed to stay on par. Forgot about computers later on. Should get that much earlier. After that it went straight to the culture victory with 120 tourism per turn in the end. But America and Rome got much culture early on, so it was always going to be a long game for me. Got 2 campuses early, then Commercial hubs, then theaters.

Oligarchy, Monarchy, Fascism - actually there were 4 of us at Fascism, which helped to spread the culture :crazyeye:

Spain. And Gorgo was eliminated by Japan, America and Egypt at T123. Egypt and Rome DOWed me together late on, but they were not a harm. Japan tried to attack as well, but I just made peace with Egypt and Rome and marched my army to his borders, so he backed.

Started with 4 Archers then swords, crossbows. Had always a bit too little army. Had to make peace with Spain as I was not able to finish Madrid. The same with America when they DOWed me. I could defend, counterattack and take 1 city, but not more. DOWed them again after the peace deal finished. Then everybody hated me until the end of the game.

Archers / Crossbows / Field canons / Artilleries / Machine guns.

Traded resources for money, trade routes for the tourism bonus.

Kumasi was Great for the culture and not contested for a long time. Hong Kong was good, but I lost the fight with Cleo. Finally captured it when Egypt DOWed me.

Nope. I feared Japan could win religios when he marches 6 apostles into my land.

Only met 2 city states early. I got DOWed several times but managed to win it. Pedro is Great for the Great people with the carnival and the 20% refund on GPP.

I enjoyed it after a long break from the game!

Attachments

• PEDRO II 296 1850 AD win.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 195
Turn 378 Score 603.Lost to America who launched the ship.
How many cities did you settle or capture?
Settled 9 captured 1.
What did you prioritize for research and policies?
It varied military stuff while at war and culture stuff while at peace.I tired to do things that were boosted as well.
Did you send anyone to the dustbin of history?
Yes Phil had to go.
What did you build for an Army and Navy and how did it change?
An assortment of ranged melee and cavalry.Navy was one caravel and some subs..I made sure to upgrade and pumped out extra cavalry before upgrading
What was your most useful unit?
Slinger/archer/crossbow.
Did you use diplomacy? How?
I did a bit of trading and made friends with Teddy and Gorgo.
Were City-States helpful?
Somewhat.
Did you use religion? How, and were you successful?
I was unable to found one.
Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it?
None really.Phil was frisky and close so I kicked his ass.
Did you enjoy the game?
Yes.Phil sidetracked me though lol.By the time I finished him off I was behind on everything.I don't really play above prince so I'm not experienced at all on these levels.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0378.Civ6Save
    2.5 MB · Views: 186
Culture Victory T118/119 Score 693(Tourists:25/23, Tourism: ~700)

Tried some new strategy to make a super-fast victory.

about 6 and about 25
Printing, and Computer! This time I managed to finish Computer at 1 AD!
For Policy, Cultural Heritage at 125 BC!
-
I sent nobody, but Japan was eliminated by Korea.
-
No navy, traditional army with Archers, Horseman, and Knight.
The initial settler. You can't win without it!
I was denounced and declared war again and again, but have to keep those terrible guys alive to make tourists...
With +50% they're super-helpful
+50% city state bonus is extremely helpful! ( Most helpful ones: Seoul, Hattusa. Scientific minor civs really outperforms other types! With Computer I'm gaining about 5 tourists a turn!)
Poor Japan, was eliminated by city-state, Seoul.
-
Did you enjoy the game?
Yes.

Attachments

• PEDRO II 119 75 AD.Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
  • PEDRO II 118 50 AD.Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Turn 285, score 582. first time I tried GOTM.

How many cities did you settle or capture?
Settled 11, captured none

What did you prioritize for research and policies?
Steel, then Radio, and after that did not care any more. I missed the importance of writing. I played without a single campus, So I had plenty of time to get/steal Eurekas.

No

I did not build an army, neither a navy. Kept my 5 archers from the stone age around for ever because my neighbours were not a threat.

What was your most useful unit?
A spy named Nico. He stole every single tech boost from Egypt in no-time. Egypt never noticed.

Did you use diplomacy? How?

Yes, I befriended everyone except Egypt (she was being grumpy about hong-kong I think). Though it was a bit frustrating that nobody wanted to be my ally, which meant I had to explore the map myself xD.
I traded my luxes for gold, and bought the majority of my great works from my friends. It was not uncommon for me to get three (themed) great works of art for 10 gpt. I guess that is what friendship gets you.

Were City-States helpful?

I used Kumasi's bonus, until I had enough trade posts around the continent to reach every civ. Also made sure to get 6 envoys to vilnius.

Did you use religion? How, and were you successful?

No

Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it?

Incrediby surprized how easily every single leader parted with their great works. This really felt like a bug to me. I also loved the peninsula to the east. That one became a massive holiday resort.
Also suprized that Spain did not push his religion into my face. He just wanders around with a bunch of inquisitors...

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes, nice to try a 100% peaceful win. Also it was my first GOTM :) Building wonders was also fun. I lost broadway but managed to get the Eiffel tower, Sydney opera house, bolsjhoj, hermitage, forbidden city, colosseum and Cristo redentor.

Attachments

• PEDRO II 285 1828 AD.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 158
Hmm not sure if this counts or not, but I won by domination several dozen turns ago, (anhiliated all civs but one) then it was just clicking next turn all over until I got the 19 tourists to overtake Teddy. Usually the victory screen will come up regardless of whether or not you already won otherwise, but after the patch that didn't seem to be the case any longer... (not sure of the GotM rules whether or not it requires you to not win by some other method or not...)

t186 score 1185

You do the counting... I own the whole map.
Horseman rush... knight rush, cavalry rush... after that just run for internet...? Not sure how to win by culture below deity.
Oops... saw Lily Lancer's post... guess I should've kept people alive? :lol: Too late as I cannot liberate civs I conquered myself.

Everyone but Teddy.
See question #3. No navy.
Horsemen... immortal AI is ridiculously weaker than deity that around a dozen of them cleared pretty much more than half the board. Or by that, you mean my battering rams?
Well I sold some furs in the beginning... (13gpt Philip gave me... I was so moved I accepted his DoF.. so I let him live for a while, and then cut him down 30 turns later) that made me public enemy #1 and afterwards diplomacy was non-existent
Only Kumasi...
Didn't bother. The AI loves holy sites too much. Divine spark pantheon only.
That if you win by domination it will no longer give you the win screens for culture? (usually it always did as long as you satisfy another win condition with the "one more turn" thing)
Too easy... and a very very broken start with three furs and then Tsingy... and then Kumasi. Broken starts are fun in their own way I suppose... I enjoyed crushing the AIs that had made my life difficult on deity (looking at you Cleo, and Hojo, and Gandhi, and Phil... actually all of them have pissed me off someway or another so many times on deity).

Attachments

• PEDRO II 186 1250 AD.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
Hmm not sure if this counts or not, but I won by domination several dozen turns ago, (anhiliated all civs but one) then it was just clicking next turn all over until I got the 19 tourists to overtake Teddy. Usually the victory screen will come up regardless of whether or not you already won otherwise, but after the patch that didn't seem to be the case any longer... (not sure of the GotM rules whether or not it requires you to not win by some other method or not...)

t186 score 1185

You do the counting... I own the whole map.
Horseman rush... knight rush, cavalry rush... after that just run for internet...? Not sure how to win by culture below deity.
Oops... saw Lily Lancer's post... guess I should've kept people alive? :lol: Too late as I cannot liberate civs I conquered myself.

Everyone but Teddy.
See question #3. No navy.
Horsemen... immortal AI is ridiculously weaker than deity that around a dozen of them cleared pretty much more than half the board. Or by that, you mean my battering rams?
Well I sold some furs in the beginning... (13gpt Philip gave me... I was so moved I accepted his DoF.. so I let him live for a while, and then cut him down 30 turns later) that made me public enemy #1 and afterwards diplomacy was non-existent
Only Kumasi...
Didn't bother. The AI loves holy sites too much. Divine spark pantheon only.
That if you win by domination it will no longer give you the win screens for culture? (usually it always did as long as you satisfy another win condition with the "one more turn" thing)
Too easy... and a very very broken start with three furs and then Tsingy... and then Kumasi. Broken starts are fun in their own way I suppose... I enjoyed crushing the AIs that had made my life difficult on deity (looking at you Cleo, and Hojo, and Gandhi, and Phil... actually all of them have pissed me off someway or another so many times on deity).

You cannot get a victory if you have achieved other types of victory, except for the "true-domination", which happens when you eliminated all other civs, no matter you have won or not.

CV T190/191

Settled 10, captured and kept 6, razed few.

Printing. After that upgrade units. Seaside resorts came online too late to have an actual impact.

No. But I attacked everyone except Rome and India. Japan and Greece were the cultural runaways and it took way too long for my army to reach Japan. It had to fight its way through Teddy, Cleo and Gorgo to reach Japan.

GG and mixture of slingers, warriors and chariots + a ram (upgraded to xbows, muskets, knights).

In the end 3 musket corps + ram were enough against any civ.

Not much. Everyone hated me.

Yes. In the end I was suzerain of 7 city states.

No, but all the captured cities had a holy site. So, I was generating quite a bit of faith and built 3 national parks.

The new patch came out before I could finish the game. So, I experienced some oddities:
Spoiler Broken government :

Spoiler Rearranging great works :

Yes. Thanks for the game.

Attachments

• PEDRO II 191 1300 AD.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 161
Can one of you who won in less than 200 do a lets play lol.I've been reading what you've posted here and using some of the information in a replay and I'm still nowhere close to what you've done.

Hello Everyone ! I tried for the first time this challenge and i succeeded! Yeay !
Any way i moved my settler on the grassland above the start location to start too.

I limited my self to 5 city for the quasi entire part of the game. I build up my campus and theater places to get culture and then tourism. I survived many war declaration form my "friends".
But I fell on a huge difficulty, the americans. They were so far ahead it was nearly impossible to win this game. So i started to steal all the artefacts, painting, books, etc I could with my best agent Sergio ! It helped but the americans had way too much wonders. Only one choice remained: destroy them. My luck was they hadn't any commercial district therefore couldn't handle armies. I went for 2 armies of artillery and 1 regiment of infantry and started to take their cities one by one until the end of them.
With their wonder, their faith (they had several faith district) i bought naturalists to have up to 5 national parks. From there it was only resisting to invasions from jealouses and stalling turns until the win. But I notice India and Spain were very close to the scientific victory. Only one choice: destroy their spatioport. Easy job with Sergio, the best of all !

I sure did miss telling some action but i think you will get the spirit of my game ^^.

I settled 5 cities and captured 8.
I went for Gold and production (essentials) then Science and finally culture
Yeah Roosevelt !
Rocket launcher and infantry, b.a.ba to take cities ^^.
I will go for the spy because he stole me a lot af artefcats !
Not really except for trades and a little artefcats exchange.
Yes a lot, essentially Kumasi for its bonus
Not at all ! didn't build any faith district.
Yeah a lot cf text above.
A lot, now new goal: win lvl 8 game !

So i won in 468 turns on culture victory, wasn't easy !
Besides it is my first try at the lvl 7 !

Can't wait for the next challenge !

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Congrats on your first victory and submission. Moved your post here from the Announcement thread.

In future, please do not post in the announcement thread once you open the save because of spoilers for other players. Please use the Opening Action or After Action threads to report on your game. Thanks and best of luck in future games. leif

Yeah my bad i realized it afterwards ! Will not make the same mistake twice !

Attachments

• 2017-07-30 19_33_29-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    2017-07-30 19_33_29-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
  • 2017-07-30 19_33_50-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    2017-07-30 19_33_50-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • 2017-07-30 19_56_43-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    2017-07-30 19_56_43-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    4.6 MB · Views: 252
  • 2017-07-30 19_57_01-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png
    2017-07-30 19_57_01-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12).png