6otM direction poll

Should we start to include DLC civs in 6otM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowtalent

Emperor
GOTM Staff
After Leif posts GotM21 we will have completed the first cycle of civs. The question to the customers is should we start in on the new civs, or is it too soon to expect the majority of players to be ready for DLC

I began playing GotM quite late, so I havent' played all the first cycle of civs, but I downoaded them to play on my own and improve over time, so everything goes for me ^_^

I think we shall add restrictions(e.g. no player declaration of war / have at least 3 level 3 spies at winning, etc.) to make things more interesting.

That's a pity, I'd have loved that!
As I was explaining a few moments back in the after action of Gotm20, I make war only if I truly have to, since I love to build my civ, so I'd love to have conquering restrictions XD

I have the DLC civs, so it makes no difference to me. But perhaps the best compromise would be to alternate which of the two games each month uses a DLC civ? That way there will always be at least one game that everyone can play.

But perhaps the best compromise would be to alternate which of the two games each month uses a DLC civ? That way there will always be at least one game that everyone can play.

I very much agree with this. Introduces the new stuff, but keeps games available for those, who do not have the DLC.

Katakanja has a good idea. I want the DLC but a reasonable compromise would be to start with one of the 2 GOTM's.

I don't own any DLC nor do I intend to buy any until we get the "complete edition" (or steam winter sale) but I do think it is time to start including DLC civs. Maybe alternate between months, new civ, old civ so that both camps can still play.

We don't have that many new DLC civs at the moment and I assume that by the time the number grows to a 1:1 or higher scale of DLC civs, we will have expansion 1 anyway (or it will be announced).

Let's do DLCs, so we can use the new wonders.
(And, I vote for, in the future, some mod civs as well...)

Top Bottom