6otm113 AAR

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Eyswein, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Eyswein

Eyswein Prince GOTM Staff

Welcome to the 6otM113 After Actions Report thread. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory date and score (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!

STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game.

Please attached your victory save to your post.

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
    - How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
    - How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
    - What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
    - What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
    - Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?
    - What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
    - Which Governors were most important; when and why?
    - Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
    - Were City-States helpful? Any competition with other civs for key city states?
    - When did you have Dark/Golden ages?
    - How did the game modes affect or impact your play?

- How were the Barbarians?
    - Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
    - Did you enjoy your game?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.

Players are encouraged to provide feedback on the game. Some players like to replay the game, and although we will not record the results from a replay, you can still post your new experiences (please state if the game is a replay). Please refrain from posting videos until the deadline for submission is over.

Knightfall likes this.
  2. tarafran

tarafran Warlord

CV214
    I'm not a big fan of shuffle tech and culture bracing myself for a long game I planned to conquered as much as I could shooting for the tech and culture leader starting with clearing my continent.
    No religion and I had to wait till turn 120 to get the Obelisk secret society.
    Started with a dark age followed by all GA.
    Picked the pasture Pantheon
    I only got one or two keslings as they came a little late on my tree.
    great game thanks

Attached Files:

Eyswein and leif erikson like this.
  3. Monthar

Monthar Deity

Culture Victory Turn 243 Score 1403

I had a peaceful game. To ensure Scythia would attack, I delayed picking my Secret Society until after I made friends. Then I went with Owls of Minerva for the extra policy slots.

Next time we have a Culture game with Secret Societies please don't remove the tribal villages. Other than that it was a fun game.

Attached Files:

4. Planktonic

Planktonic Chieftain

I'm guessing this was specifically so we wouldn't all automatically pick Voidsingers... but I ended up giving up on this game. We had recently had a Kublai culture game, so I guess my heart wasn't in it.

But really interested to see that tarafran and Monthar came to pretty similar victory times using what appear to be diametrically opposite approaches! Especially impressed with Monthar's tundra cities- have no idea how you got them to such high population and productivity as Mongolia! Can you share some tricks?

5. Monthar

Monthar Deity

Trade routes and harbors

6. Rutseg

Rutseg Chieftain

Cultural Victory, T245, Score 1470, Play time 40,6 h.

The game was fun, but I did not enjoy the Secret Societies mode.

Achievements obtained during this play:
    • Limited Edition: Hire a unique unit from a Barbarian Clan.
    • For he on honey-dew hath fed: Win a regular game as Kublai Khan.
    General plan
    My initial plan was to have an early religion and go for relics, but looking for the Natural Wonder tech boost I delayed too long, and found I would have no rival for religious wars. Then, I started to think about an early war with Tomyris for land and to limit his future culture output. But when he started to outpace me in science by twice or thrice, and seeing he was the only civilization at reach, I shifted to make him a good friend for Diplomatic trade and focused on expansion and building Theater.

Wars
    I had a single war from T177 to T203 against Peter. He was breaking on culture and killed Menelik, so I had two strong reasons to stop him. I managed to call an Emergency War against him, gathering the help of Saladin and Gilgamesh. Adwa was recovered in T191 and Menelik resurrected. I had to artificially maintain him alive for the rest of the game, conquering Adwa a total of 6 times. The War against Peter was not as successful as I had initially previewed. Vampires are absurd, not only thematically, but in numbers. It made Russian cities impossible to attack even without walls, and I had to bombard Adwa until it had no life because of a vampire there. The vampires were able to one shot most of my units even when Peter's military score was down to 148, so after losing 4 units to vampire single attacks (one a Courser Corps) I decided to quit the war. In retrospective the War was successful, because Menelik was resurrected, the emergency war won, and the sacking was enough to put Peter down, he was never again a problem for the rest of the game. Still, those vampires really bugged me. I do not think I will often play the Secret Societies game mode.

Cities
    I founded 15 cities and shifted 1 by loyalty. 8 on the main land. The colonies helped to bring trade routes to the other civs and obtain a few extra amenities, in addition to the extra Great Work slots, and blocking other civs expansion. Hic Sunt Dracones made very easy to maintain the colonies against the rival loyalty pressure until they grow enough in population.

Tech path
    My early Tech and Civic advances were convoluted, but mid game I tried to focus on Printing Press then Computers and Steel, while for Civics was Political Philosophy, then Drama, then Feudalism. Conservation was specially tricky to find. In my opinion Shuffled Tech unfairly gives an advantage to the most experienced players that know how to find their target techs/civics using the tree filter and boosts.

I did not gave a high priority to Flight nor Radio because there were not many sea resort spots in the main continent, and never spawned a city state with a culture improvement to exploit. I think the Barbarian Clans random nature might change the game dramatically, if for example Rapa Nui spawns early on.

Production
    My production was focused on obtaining tourism through Great Works, then getting trade routes through harbors and a couple markets. My capital was invested on expansion and building my army, which was basically bought through Encampment buildings + Ngazargamu suzerain bonus. My coin was basically used on developing the land and helping city growth, but I bought Amphitheaters and Museums when my slots production needed a boost.

Diplomacy
    Early I traded everything for coin. Late game, I used Diplomatic Favor and resources to bankrupt Peter and buy discounted Works from him. With Saladin I did not manage to bankrupt him, but got a lot of coin and a couple Great Works. After building St. Basil’s Cathedral, I used excess coin to buy Relics from Cleopatra and Wilfrid religious wars (I made a religious alliance with Wilfrid who managed to even Cleo's initial surge), I failed to get Cristo Redentor. Cultural alliance was with Saladin to settle his continent. I am unsure if this helped him particularly on his late game cultural surge.

It was a surprise to find a channel to the East, and I had to switch back and forth an early Amani between Akkad and Valletta in order to gain open passage for my galleys. I managed to reach Cleopatra and Wilfrid on T85. The remaining civilizations had to wait until T140.

The Owls and trade routes helped me to keep control of many city states through all the game. I built units and districts like preserves in order to get emissaries when multiple city states wanted them. I focused on getting the cultural states out of Saladin's and Peter's hands.

My spies managed to extract three or four great works from Peter, who was my only not ally (not counting Menelik who was less than a city state this game).

Religion
    I was too slow. Picked Divine Spark Pantheon because Religious Settlements was already taken and the appeal of the region seemed low, plus I thought the Divine Spark would have good synergy with my Great Works plan.

My faith output was low this game, but my single holy site granted me a few early walls and some growth helping buildings. Later on, I had enough to put down 6 natural parks and 2 rock bands. I think another early holy site would had been the sweet spot for this game.

Civ bonuses
    The Kublai's Trading Post bonuses were nice. Specially useful to set a post one turn before declaring war to Peter. The Keshik helped me to fund Bugutu two turns earlier after grabbing Peter's settler.

Final thoughts
    My worst failure was to ally Saladin instead of conquering him. He was making an outstandingly high culture.
    I should have focused on getting galleys and Cartography earlier, I forgot how important that is in a Continents map.
    Shipyards with the right policy cards helped my tundra cities to build much more wonders than I had expected.
    I only realized by mid-game how food deprived the main continent was. I think I started to build farms and water mills at the right time (recently I tend to skip those in my games), but a few earlier farms would have helped I think. It would have been interesting to see how the religion options that bring extra food would have played in this game. I see Monthar used Public Transport to boost food, interesting.

[Edit: For some reason the forum strips out all the unicode emoji from my log, so sorry to those trying to read it without the symbols help.]

Spoiler Full play log :

1 - Ancient Era; South America Xanadu (over the maize)
    7 - Nan Madol
    8 - Scout!
    9 - Valletta
    11 - Animal Husbandry
    13 - Tomyris
    15 - Code of Laws
    18 - Settler!
    19 - Mining
    20 - Akkad
    21 - Kökeqota
    22 - Slinger!
    27 - Builder
    28 - Bronze Working
    31 - Amani
    33 - Pottery Settler! Monument!
    36 - Valetta♟
    37 - State Workforce Liang
    40 - Writing Qeshqer
    39 - Government plaza! Magnus
    41 - Pantheon (Divine Spark)
    43 - Builder!
    47 - Craftsmanship
    48 - Campus!
    49 - Scout
    50 - Classical Era (Free Inquiry)
    53 - Masonry Early Empire Settler! Pingala
    54 - Astrology Builder!
    57 - Archery
    58 - Qaraqoto Archer
    62 - Political Philosophy Oligarchy Encampment!
    63 - Monument!
    64 - Sailing
    65 - Spearman!
    66 - Holy Site!
    68 - Iron Working Foreign Trade Archer!
    69 - Celestial Navigation
    70 - Military Tradition
    71 - Builder!
    72 - Trader! Swordsman
    73 - Nan Madol♟
    74 - Horseback Riding
    75 - Irrigation
    76 - Granary!
    77 - Galley! Ancient walls
    78 - Galley!
    79 - Campus!
    82 - Currency Ordu!
    84 - Recorded History Akkad♟ Owls of Minerva
    85 - Shrine! Nena Cleopatra
    86 - Wilfrid Harbor! Lighthouse
    87 - Shipbuilding
    88 - Drama and Poetry Autocracy
    91 - Trader! Campus!
    92 - Military Training Ancestral Hall! Provision (Magnus) Settler!
    93 - Sun Tzu‍
    94 - Medieval Era (Pen, Brush and Voice) Apprenticeship
    95 - Archer! Muscat
    96 - Mathematics Theology Ulaanbaatar Monument
    97 - Settler! Builder
    98 - Construction Settler! Library!
    99 - Trader! Iryai Granary
    100 - Defensive Tactics Connoisseur (Pingala)
    101 - Granary!
    104 - Granary! Ürümqi
    106 - Monument! Builder
    107 - Education
    108 - Guilds Grants (Pingala)
    109 - Theater Square! Builder!
    110 - Brussels
    111 - Temple!
    112 - Machinery Settler!
    113 - Library!
    117 - Engineering Divine Right Wolin Monarchy Theater Square!
    120 - Terracotta Army
    121 - Feudalism
    122 - Buttress
    123 - Almaliq
    124 - Stirrups
    125 - Colossus Granary
    126 - Theater square! University!
    128 - Harbor! Amphitheater! Medieval Faires Researcher (Pingala)
    130 - Rumi‍
    131 - Preserve! Brussels♟ Keshig! Amphitheater Taruga
    132 - Builder Himerios‍
    133 - Horseman! University!
    134 - Renaissance Era (Hic Sunt Dracones) Castles Theater Square! Builder
    135 - Military Tactics Mercenaries Skirmisher! Wolin♟
    136 - Zanzibar Pamukkale
    140 - Cartography Civil Service University! North America Menelik Gilgamesh Tomyris (research) Wilfrid (religious) Gilgamesh (militar) Cleopatra (economic)
    141 - Peter Cardiff
    142 - Siege Tactics Saladin Milta Aqueduct! Quadrireme! Intelligence agency! Curator (Pingala) First to meet all civilizations Man-at-arms Crossbowman Crossbowman Crossbowman Ur Ngazargamu Antananarivo
    143 - Pikeman Theater square festival! Auckland
    144 - Vilnius Singapore Yosemite Circumnavigation
    145 - Mercantilism
    146 - Kilwa Kisiwani Amphitheater! Settler Trader‍
    147 - Printing Humanism Preslav
    148 - Mohenjo-Daro
    149 - Military Engineering Bologna
    150 - Diplomatic Service Builder! Armory
    151 - Naval Tradition
    152 - Venice
    153 - Settler! Harbor! Lighthouse
    154 - Gunpowder Amphitheater!
    155 - Exploration Trader! Hami
    156 - Niccoló Machiavelli‍ Amphitheater!
    157 - Art museum
    158 - Mass Production Settler! Campus!
    160 - Reformed Church Granary
    161 - Dimitri Mendeleev‍ Michelangelo‍ Chocolate Hills Tüngliyou Monument
    162 - Menelik (Rusia) Astronomy Builder!
    163 - Monument Caravel
    164 - Library!
    166 - Banking Theater square!
    167 - Civil Engineering Archeological museum! Zoning commissioner (Liang)
    168 - Natural History Settler! Caravel Cardiff♟
    169 - Ancient walls
    170 - Wheel Colonialism Water mill Water mill Álvaro de Bazán‍ Ngazargamu♟
    171 - Marie-Catherine d’Aulnoy‍ Art museum!
    172 - Scientific Theory
    173 - Trebuchet
    174 - Industrial Era (Hic Sunt Dracones) Metal Casting Nationalism Reyna
    175 - Art museum! Harbor!
    176 - Archeologist! Harbor!
    177 - Emergency war of Adwa Liberation against Peter Settler Bombard Lighthouse! Amphitheater!
    178 - Opera and Ballet Qaraqorum Monument Preslav♟ Courser Musketman
    179 - Art museum! Bugutu Ancient walls
    181 - Urbanization Forbidden City Knight! Grove! Water mill
    182 - Industrialization Shipyard! Lighthouse! Shipyard
    183 - Shipyard! Theater square! Ancient walls
    184 - Square Rigging Trader! Shipyard! Builder! Monument Ancient walls Pike and shot
    186 - Suffrage Democracy Korla Monument Bombard Frigate Trader!
    187 - Steam Power Ancient walls Medieval walls Military engineer! Art museum! Shipyard! Amphitheater!
    189 - Scorched Earth Antananarivo♟ Knight Military engineer Water mill Builder
    190 - El Greco‍ Mogadishu Synagogue Holy site! Bombard Amphitheater! Amphitheater!
    191 - Rifling Auckland♟ Edgar Allan Poe‍ Adwa (resurrected Menelik) Comercial hub! Dam! Courser
    192 - Mobilization Emergency victory Harbormaster (Reyna)
    193 - Neighborhood! Theater square! Water mill Archaeologist
    194 - Skirmisher Keshik Amphitheater! Industrial zone!
    195 - Military Science Conservation Naturalist
    196 - Art museum! Garde Impériale
    197 - Ching Shih‍ Art museum! Market! Line Infantry Vilnius♟
    198 - Workshop! Archaeological museum! Archaeologist
    199 - Cold War Trader! St. Basil’s Cathedral
    200 - Titian‍ Ulaanbaatar
    201 - Ballistics Economics Rock
    202 - Capitalism Jane Austen‍ Antonio Vivaldi‍ Naturalist
    203 - Radio Bombard Courser** Peace Rusia Incite Leaf Clan vs Saladin Military academy! Harbor! Neighborhood! Ürümqi
    204 - Spy! Campus! Settler
    205 - Totalitarianism Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
    206 - Encampment! Diplomatic quarter!
    207 - Theater square! Amphitheater
    208 - Refining Rapid Deployment Builder Builder Curiaser Hasegawa Tohaku‍ Theater square! Broadcast center! Qarabalghasun Granary Granary Monument
    209 - National history museum! Forestry management (Reyna) Library! Broadcast center! Granary
    210 - Cultural Heritage Hermitage Builder
    211 - Broadcast center! Broadcast center! Ironclad Singapore♟
    212 - Consulate! Field cannon Field cannon**
    213 - Steel Broadcast tower! Amphitheater!
    214 - Modern Era (Heartbeat of Steam) Environmentalism Broadcast center! Broadcast center! Preserve! Lighthouse! Shipyard Cuirassier**
    215 - Mass Media Shrine! Víctor Battleship Battleship***‍
    216 - Ideology Factory! Chancery! Cuirassier** Naturalist
    217 - Class Struggle Horatio Nelson‍ Trader! Ürümqi West Art museum! Temple! Synagogue Line infantry Line infantry Replaceable Parts
    218 - Broadcast center! Settler
    219 - Space Race Coal power plant! Bank! Archaeologist
    220 - James Joyce‍ Builder!
    221 - Chemistry Professional Sports Sofonisba Anguissola‍ Ludwig van Beethoven‍ Builder! Artillery** Infantry AT Crew Infantry Ironclad Korla Settlers (17062)
    222 - Shopping mall! Harbor! Encampment! Infantry Infantry Aksu
    223 - Taj Mahal Preserve! Spy! Military engineer!
    224 - Social Media Emissary (Amani) Builder! Rock
    225 - Barracks!
    226 - Computers Near Future Governance Reinforced materials (Liang) Military engineer! Military engineer Lighthouse Trader
    227 - Pazyryk Research lab! First Trade Post with all civs Builder! Naturalist Spy
    228 - Sanitation Eiffel Tower Bolshoi Theater Globalization Optimization Imperative The Enlightment Almaliq Parks and recreatrion (Liang) Granary! Industrial zone!
    229 - Harbor! Flood barrier!
    230 - Smart Power Doctrine University of Sankore Campus! Flood barrier! Armory! Lighthouse‍ Shipyard‍ Water mill! Builder Trader
    231 - Electricity Angelica Kauffman‍ Builder! Water park! Ferris wheel Granary
    232 - Lighthouse! Grove! Holy site! Shrine Temple Synagogue Mogadishu♟ Canal! Builder
    233 - Flight Information Warfare Emily Dickinson‍ Liu Tianhua‍ Theater square! Flood barrier! Neighborhood!
    234 - Combustion Global Warming Mitigation Shipyard! Shopping mall! Lighthouse Shipyard Military academy!
    235 - Market! Naturalist
    236 - Exodus Imperative Seaport! Sanctuary! Broadcast center! Barracks Theater square! Aksu
    237 - Shopping mall! Military academy! Workshop!
    238 - Cultural Hegemony Hydroelectric dam! Builder Trader! Trader!
    239 - Synthetic Materials Military engineer! Katushika Hokusai‍ Granary! Art museum!
    240 - Future Civic Ritual (Owls) Gilded vault Mathew Perry‍ Franz Lizst‍ Spy!
    241 - Plastics Military engineer! Aerodrome! Biplane Industrial zone! Amphitheater! Builder Art museum Research lab!
    242 - Future Civic Indoctrination (Owls) Sydney Opera House Theater festival! Builder Shipyard! Factory! Aqueduct! Biplane
    243 - Advanced Flight Fighter Beatrix Potter‍ Naturalist
    244 - Future Civic Tax collector (Reyna) Aerodrome! Builder Aqueduct! Grove! Kökeqota Spy! Aquarium! Seaport!
    245 - Future Civic Surplus logistics (Magnus) University! Water park! Holy site! Oil power plant Builder! Dam!
    246 - Combined Arms Future Civic Industrialist (Magnus) Antonio Carlos Gomes‍ Water park! Shrine!
    247 - Cultural Victory

Spoiler Cities production :

1. Xanadu (T1): Scout > Settler > Slinger € Builder > Settler > Government Plaza > Settler > Builder > Encampment > Spearman > Archer > Trader > Ordu > Builder > Ancestral Hall > Settler > Settler > Settler > Settler Granary > Monument > Settler > Terracotta Army > Theater square > Keshig € Builder > Horseman € Builder > Intelligence agency > Amphitheater F Armory > Settler > Settler > Builder > Archeological museum > Settler € Water mill € Trebuchet > Archeologist € Bombard > Knight > Trader > Military engineer € Knight € Military engineer € Builder € Bombard > Dam € Courser > Industrial zone > Workshop > Military academy € Curiaser > National history museum € Builder > Broadcast center > Factory € Cuirassier** > € Line infantry > Coal power plant > Builder > Military engineer > Builder > Military engineer € Military engineer > Harbor > Builder > Lighthouse > Shipyard > Hydroelectric dam € Builder > Military engineer > Military engineer > Seaport > Theater festival

2. Kökeqota (T21): Monument > Builder > Campus > Library > Holy Site > Builder > Granary > Hanging Gardens Shrine > Trader > Archer > Trader € Builder > Builder > Temple > University > Skirmisher > Kilwa Kisiwani € Settler > Kotoku-in Trader > Theater square > Amphitheater F Ancient walls > Art museum F Synagoge > Broadcast center > Bolshoi Theater > Commercial hub > Market > Trader € Gilded vault F Naturalist > Theater festival

3. Qeshqer (T40): Monument > Pyramids F Ancient walls > Galley > Campus > Harbor € Lighthouse € Builder > Library > Colossus > University > Theater Square > Amphitheater > Art museum > Shipyard > Trader > Holy site > Hermitage > Broadcast tower > Shrine > Temple F Synagogue > Builder > University of Sankore € Trader > Water park € Ferris wheel > Seaport > Trader > Granary > Aquarium > Aquatics center

4. Qaraqoto (T58): Campus Galley > Campus > Granary > Library > Harbor € Lighthouse > University > Builder > Forbidden City > Shipyard > Theater square > Amphitheater > Art museum > Trader > Spy > Diplomatic quarter > Broadcast center > Consulate > Chancery > Trader > Spy > Research lab > Flood barrier > Neighborhood > Shopping mall > Spy > Spy > Water park > Ferry wheel

5. Ulaanbaatar (T96): F Monument > Theater Square > Amphitheater > Aqueduct > Campus > Library > Art museum > Neighborhood F Water mill F Naturalist > Harbor > Broadcast center > Lighthouse € Shipyard > Shopping mall > Sydney Opera House > University > Water park

6. Iryai (T99): € Granary > Theater Square > Preserve € Amphitheater > Theater square festival > Theater square festival F Water mill > Art museum > Grove > Comercial hub > Market > Broadcast center > Bank > Campus > Big Ben

7. Ürümqi (T104): Theater Square > Amphitheater € Art museum F Granary > Harbor > Lighthouse € Shipyard € Water mill > St. Basil’s Cathedral F Naturalist > Campus > Broadcast center > Library > Preserve F Naturalist > Eiffel Tower > Flood barrier > Grove > Sanctuary > Trader > Theater festival > Water park > Ferris wheel

8. Almaliq (T123): F Granary > Quadrireme > Harbor € Lighthouse > Theater square > Shipyard > Amphitheater > Archeological museum € Archaeologist > Mausoleum of Halicarnassus € Ironclad > Broadcast center > Preserve > Builder F Naturalist > Flood barrier > Aerodrome € Biplane € Biplane > Grove > Sanctuary

9. Hami (T155): F Monument > Theater square F Ancient walls > Amphitheater > Archaeological museum € Archaeologist > Encampment € Builder € Granary > Broadcast center > Harbor > Barracks € Lighthouse > Armory > Military academy > Shipyard € Builder

10. Tüngliyou (T161): F Monument F Ancient walls > Harbor > Lighthouse > Shipyard > Builder > Theater Square > Amphitheater > Mont St. Michel Art museum > Neighborhood > Broadcast center > Taj Mahal € Trader > Industrial zone > Shopping mall > Workshop > Factory > Holy site € Oil power plant > Shrine > Temple

11. Qaraqorum (T178): F Monument F Water mill > Theater square € Builder > Amphitheater > Art museum > Canal > Harbor € Lighthouse € Shipyard > Industrial zone > Aqueduct > Dam > Workshop

12. Bugutu (T179): F Ancient walls F Monument € Settler > Theater square € Amphitheater € Granary > Archaeological museum € Archaeologist > Encampment > Broadcast center € Barracks > Aerodrome € Builder > Builder

13. Korla (T186): F Monument F Ancient walls F Medieval walls € Garde Impériale F Rock > Settler > Harbor G Lighthouse G Shipyard > Theater square > Amphitheater € Builder € Art museum > Theater festival

14. Qarabalghasun (T208): € Granary € Monument > Theater square € Amphitheater € Art museum > Commercial hub

15. Aksu (T222): F Rock € Granary € Builder > Holy site € Shrine € Temple F Synagogue € Builder F Naturalist > Aqueduct > Builder

16. Pazyryk (T227): Granary > Water mill € Builder > Military academy > Research lab > Builder > Builder

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  7. Eyswein

Eyswein Prince GOTM Staff

It was; no tribal villages meant no (technically very unlikely) Voidsingers. In theory you could still get it from a meteor shower spot, but with disaster intensity zero that was very unlikely to occur in the early game.

leif erikson likes this.
  8. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.

You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.

Eyswein likes this.
  9. Planktonic

Planktonic Chieftain

I figured this was a key element, but I've never been able to get such high pop cities in tundra even using these. Guess I'll have to try harder.

leif erikson likes this.
  10. Monthar

Monthar Deity

It also helps to put Magnus in your capital with the promotion to boost the food.

leif erikson and Eyswein like this.