6otM129 AAR

Eyswein

King
GOTM Staff
Welcome to the 6otM129 After Actions Report thread. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory date and score (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!

STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game.

Please attach your victory save to your post.

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
- How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
- How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
- What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
- What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
- Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?
- What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
- Which Governors were most important; when and why?
- Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
- Were City-States helpful? Any competition with other civs for key city states?
- When did you have Dark/Golden ages?
- How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
- How did the reduced victory conditions impact your game?

- How were the Barbarians?
- Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
- Did you enjoy your game?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.

Players are encouraged to provide feedback on the game. Some players like to replay the game, and although we will not record the results from a replay, you can still post your new experiences (please state if the game is a replay). Please refrain from posting videos until the deadline for submission is over.

Cree Religious Victory t249 (score 640ish)

Played turtle in a number of wars declared on me. I got a prophet from +4 prophet points during the first GA. Founded Moo. Took 30% discount on apostles and +2faith for quarries (having settled in place, there were 2 stone there). I later established +2 faith for each city following Moo, and then Mosques. The Cardinal chosen and promoted to +1 spreads. I built Pyramids late, then Mahahmabodi temple for 2 apostles, and St Michaels for 3-promo apostles. A few had as many as NINE charges. Once Theocracy was in, I had 5 civs left to convert. Religious intervention special session vote went against me twice, but that was fine since it just ends up giving me more diplo and a blast of Moo spread when I beat it. Snowball effect unstoppable, so I didn't mind losing a city to the Incan tank armies while defending with men-at-arms. Finding the second city of Kupe to convert took a few turns.

I was surprised to see I rated as Nero. I thought I should have a much better score. Oh well... my first civ6 game played to completion in a long time, so a win is a win.

Attachments

• POUNDMAKER 249 1690 AD rv sc640.Civ6Save
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
Religious victory turn 227, score 1056.

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
Build through trade and suzerain while gaining a religion, then make decision as to domination or religion. Build a good production base. As my focus became religion, some religious wonders and lots of holy sites became the plan. Hold off trying to convert my opponents while building a faith base and then convert those with no founded religion first. Competing for City State loyalty was hard and I only held suzerain over a few. Geneva, Cardiff, Hunza, Venice late, and that may have been it. My expansion was slower than I preferred thanks to missing a medieval golden age by one point, and then Lady Six Sky sent her men-at-arms, hul'che, and trebuchets after my archers, warriors, and chariots on turn 93, and it turned into a long war, and finally I took a peace with 26 GPT around 30 turns later after my counterattack wasn't able to crack into any of her cities. For the first twenty turns of war or so it was a real struggle to survive, especially needing to trade for iron, and my settler production went to nil. Ended up having quite a deep hole to climb out of after that, and was behind on science and culture the whole game (technically during the last few years my science per turn led the world but I was way behind in number of techs). When I got around to sending my missionaries and apostles to the leaders of the other religions, we were all allies except for the now-impotent Maya and so I had pretty much free reign despite their protests.

- How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?

I love foreign trade routes in general and used mine to try to save money expanding borders and of course gain money directly. Built only one Okihtcitaw. I ended up friendly with everyone but the Maya, and allied with all but them and the Americans, and the visibility benefit was nice as during my defense against the Maya and then mad rush to catch up on expansion after, my exploration was lagging.

- How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
Settled nine cities and captured one, a formerly Mapuche free city (renamed "City Nine" in the screenshot), a very small empire for me.

Techs: Astrology, Currency, Apprenticeship, Cartography, Banking, then whatever struck me, had not particular science plan beyond and was way behind on tech anyhow.
Civics: Foreign Trade, Political Philosophy, Theology, Exploration, Reformed Church.

- What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
Getting to a holy site fairly early was important and even with that I ended up with the last great prophet, I believe. Wanted to build a lot of commercial hubs for great merchants to build corporations with, and money to buy temples and mosques and universities and workshops. Was fortunate to get my first settler built to settle near the Torres del Paine, as I beat Lady Six Sky to the punch by one turn (and at that, had to settle one hex away from my original planned lakeside destination). Glad I sent the first one to the wonder instead of to the river bend SW of the capital, as I would have lost the spot for sure then. I knew settling there would piss Lady Six Sky off but felt it important to get the spot, and good thing I did, it became a production powerhouse. I did underestimate my ability to defend when the Mayan attack finally came and that caused some struggle, but at least I weathered the storm. Having no high-science campuses put me way behind on science.

- Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?

Pantheon: Dance of the Aurora. With a lot of tundra near the starting area, and the Torres del Paine, I figured on several high faith holy sites to power expansion through early golden ages and gambled that I'd be able to get the first due to the era score from the early UI and UU. Elephantism started with Work Ethic and Holy Order, the first to get productive advantage from those high adjacency holy sites, the second because I was gonna need a lot of religious units. The took sacred places for gain since I already had a few wonders and knew I'd be getting more, and finally Mosques.

- What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
I ended up using all six of the first two tiers, starting with Oligarchy, then Classical Republic and into Autocracy when I decided I needed the extra military policy to fight off the Maya and didn't want to go through anarchy to go back to Oligarchy. Took Divine Right next, then Exploration and when it came time to start my conversion onslaught, Theocracy.

- Which Governors were most important; when and why?

I don't think I used any but Magnus, Pingala, and Moksha. Magnus moved around all over the place for chops and settler work, Pingala had a few migrations during that time when kicked out by Magnus, and Moksha stayed in my city near the Torres del Paine the whole game once installed, for the religious combat benefits as the Maya sent their missionaries after me.

- Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
Trading is always useful, and it helped me get rich as well as gain good relations and alliances with almost everybody.

- Were City-States helpful? Any competition with other civs for key city states?
I had a hard time keeping control of Geneva but finally managed it. Had to send forces to defend Hunza from Maya. As far behind as I was on science, I'd hate to think of my position if I hadn't had Geneva almost the whole game.

Classical Golden (Monumentality), Medieval Normal (free inquiry), Renaissance Dark (Hic Sunt Dracones), Industrial Heroic (Hic, Reform, Heartbeat) and Modern Golden (Reform the Currency).

- How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
I had opportunity for several industries and corporations and made every effort to get them early as possible. The barbarians took some work before I could keep my borders clear, but managed to gain some benefits by buying a spearman, a horseman, and a galley off of them before razing.

- How did the reduced victory conditions impact your game?

I paid much less attention to science and culture than usual for me, and voted in the World Congress for the outcomes I wanted and thought I stood a chance of gaining, rather than trying to decide where the AI votes would go and matching that.

- How were the Barbarians?
Quite a trial early on and it was only by buying some units from them that I was able to hold my own.

- Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
Missing a golden medieval age by one point, then missing a normal renaissance age by one point, were frustrating (the dark age was difficult because it was during my struggle to hold on to the formerly Mapuche free city I'd captured. I had to send Magnus, place all the loyalty enhancing policies plus the amenity enhancer for garrisoned units, buy a builder, and then chop wheat and rainforests to build population to the point where the city could rebuild loyalty. I think it bottomed out at 0.2 loyalty! The long war with Maya was a huge frustration, as was the need to trade for iron to be able to defend myself. Once I got past that point the game was pretty easy despite being so far back in tech and culture.

- Did you enjoy your game?

Yes!

Attachments

• POUNDMAKER 227 1580 AD 6otm129 RV.Civ6Save
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 6otm129End.png
    6otm129End.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 72
2nd try Religious Victory turn 204
I missed my great prophet by 1 turn, so I tried to go for domination and that went very poorly. So I restarted and got my religion. On the 2nd try I managed a religious victory.

Attachments

• POUNDMAKER 204 Rel Vic.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
DV 218

What a game! I have chosen to disregard Religious Victory, and force the Domination Victory, since it's much more fun ;)
The defensive capabilities of Maya paired with the mountain range preventing access to Inca meant that there was absolutely no way of any early conquest. The path to victory for me was to play the game as I would a normal game (for Science Victory), and then finally snap at Maya at about turn 120. She defended extremelly hard, and it was quite a challange to eventually push through her, but I did. I have decided to go for Mapuchi at around the same time, but his special units have repelled me for a while.
After dealing with both of them, it was a matter of cleanup for the rest of the low-science civs, while building up air superiority to win over America and Inca.
Getting to Inca was another puzzle on how to breach the impassable mountain range - I have tried paratroopers, but they got cleaned up. Eventually I found a single hex where I could drill through with my Military Engineers and then swarm my enemy through a single passage.

It is really rare for a game of Civ6 to be this engaging for its entire duration - in here there was no sluggish moment, no monotonous turn flipping, and the final conquest was fairly swift and rewarding.
This was one of my favourite games of Civ6... It's a shame that not many people will go for the dom victory since religious is much simplier (and boring! ;) ) Thank you very much for the seed!

Spoiler t218 :
upload_2022-2-12_17-15-19.jpeg

DV192
Settled one west on the wooded tundra hill, another city south East .
Went for an early Horseman/archer rush toward Lady6 .
The 2 science CS(Geneva and Mitla) helped a lot with science on the early game as I focused on GG and trade route and was last on science on the early game.
Goddess of the hunt for pantheon
I was able to get a religion as Lady 6 cities had 3 Holy sites in case I choose to go RV .
Next I went for Mapuche with the help of Mitla (I used it's army to the end of the game).
Expanded my territory with a few more settlers (3?)
I had friendship and alliance with the Mayan and Grand Colombia till around turn 150.
America was next then Monty and Colombia.
Got to Maori with battleships and the mayans with navy , modern tank and artillery.
Lost a few turn to the lack of early coal as I was making too many railroads that delayed buying a few battleships.
Also forget to tech aluminum as my stealth bomber was bought on the victory lap.
I focused a lot on trade routes and was always flush with gold, also managed to get all the wonder GI.
All golden age.
Great game thanks

PS: I could not find crusaders in the religion choices .??
No other Civ picket it

Attachments

• POUNDMAKER-DV 192 1310 AD.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 192.png
    192.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Domination Victory, turn 201/202

Kupe? Seriously? Bah!

I already outlined my approach in the Opening Actions so won't repeat everything here. I tried to play it as I've seen others describe on GOTM threads and it looks to have worked pretty well.

Basically, after early rushing Maya, I cleaned up Mapuche (with the help of levied troops) and built a second army. The second army took care of Aztecs and Gran Colombia, then crossed the sea to conquer Maori after I finally discovered him (and finally got around to getting Cartography).

The army for Mapuche then wiped out America before beginning began a laborious trek towards Inca through the mountains and finally got there.

One mistake: after reaching artillery and tanks I didn't pay too much attention to science and was slow to get to Advanced Flight. If I'd been more assiduous about pillaging campuses and turning to the top tech tree I could definitely have shaved maybe 5 - 10 turns further off this time. Would've been nice to come in under 200 but oh well.

Great game- Inca kept it challenging right to the end, like Chrumo said. The first GOTM I ever tried to play was #105, which was also an Immortal domination game on a much easier Pangaea map with Vietnam, a civ much better suited to conquest. I got a Dom Victory in that game but at turn 291, so it looks like maybe I did learn something from these games in the meantime!

Thanks again for the game!

Attachments

• GOTM 129 Dom Vic POUNDMAKER 202 .Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
T162 RV

Try to chain GAs, Work Ethic and get additional faith for each city converted to your religion belief. Didnt get Medieval GA, but is okay.
Alliance allows you to see how many cities your allies have, so you can better gauge your resources
4 Cities. Played a tall game.
Prioritise HS, beeline Mahabodhi to get early apostles
Wonders Mahabodhi - allowed me to wipe out Mayan's religion with ease. Districts mainly holy sites.
Golden, Normal, Golden

20220227012808_1.jpg

Attachments

• POUNDMAKER 162 1010 AD 6otM end.Civ6Save
    2 MB · Views: 22
Religious Victory, T171, Score 903, Time 16.5 h

Plan
Decided to go for a Religious game on first spotting Torres del Paine. The general strategy was to endure the initial rivals pressure with a minimal standing army and good diplomacy, then settle cities towards their borders while starting to build up my holy sites, fill my available territory with more cities, look for Cartography to sail the oceans, and then finish up with a swamp of missionaries and apostles.

Early stage
During the Ancient Era, I had trouble with a barbarian camp to the west that spotted my capital while my warrior was traveling east. The camp begun a horse barbarians spam, but fortunately I hold back with four Okihtcitaw and a slinger, and managed to clear the dangerous camp at T44. Then my Okihtcitaw did a great job of exploring the land, and by T59, I had already met all civilizations and the Natural Wonders and tribal villages were pushing my era score to a golden age.

Cities
My second city was placed on the lake of the Torres del Paine. It made for a beautiful holy city (I got the last Great Prophet with one holy city prayers project, but I was 3rd to create a religion):
Captura de pantalla de 2022-03-15 01-51-21.png

I was surprised for how good the capital grew with all the tundra and plains around. I even had time to build a few extra wonders in addition to Hagia Sophia. It made for a beautiful and prosperous capital:
Captura de pantalla de 2022-03-15 01-51-01.png

Built the Great Lighthouse, and got a musketman to boost Square Rigging, with Kupe in the map I previewed crossing the ocean would require some help:
Captura de pantalla de 2022-03-15 00-21-53.png

I settled a total of 12 cities. Two of them to the northern peninsula as an advance for sending missionaries to the other side of the continent.

Diplomacy
For most of the initial game I was very scared of Lady Six Sky as she had an impressive military. Fortunately I managed to befriend her and she threw her soldiers to Lautaro instead, even razing a city that he settled on my southern borders (and that I settled later on). I managed to become friends with everyone except Kupe who for some reason was angry at me for the whole game. Alliances went to Lady (cultural to avoid cultural pressure), Teddy (militar, because he was always at war and had everyone angry at him), Pachacuti and Lautaro. I avoided a Religious alliance.

Holy wars
Lady Six Sky gave quite a fight. She had many apostles and missionaries, and required me to withdraw multiple times and focus attacks on her holy site cities until I eventually managed to break her. Once this was done, the rest was easy, only Lautaro gave some trouble as he had shrines and missionaries, and Kupe, because I had to cross the ocean.

To maximize the use of my faith, I took Holy Order and Mosque. Also took Reliquaries as I got an early relic trading with Pachacuti. The last waves of missionaries were also overloaded with Hagia Sophia.

Abilities
The trade bonuses were helpful for a strong initial growth and development.

The shared visibility was incredibly useful to locate enemy apostles and missionaries and bring them down or block their passage.

Final state
Captura de pantalla de 2022-03-15 01-51-33.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-03-15 01-51-39.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-03-15 01-48-18.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-03-15 01-50-34.png

It was an interesting game for a Religious Victory, thanks, it was fun! :D

Spoiler Full log :

1 - :c5greatperson:Ancient Era; Amasia:trade: Mikisiw-Wacîk:c5capital:
6 - Village (bronze working)
8 - Geneva:c5influence:
10 - Animal Husbandry:c5science:
11 - Okihtcitaw:c5production: Vilnus:c5influence:
12 - Village (+1 envoy) Torres del Paine:c5food:
13 - Lady Six Sky:c5influence:
14 - Code of Laws:c5culture:
15 - Barbarian camp (+35 gold):c5gold:
16 - Pottery:c5science: Trader:c5science:
18 - Okihtcitaw:c5production:
20 - Singapore:c5influence:
23 - Slinger:c5production: Venice:c5influence: Hunza:c5influence:
24 - Astrology:c5science: Village (+20 faith)
28 - Village (foreign trade) Village (archery)
29 - Pantheon (Earth Goddess):religion: Antananarivo:c5influence:
31 - Writing:c5science: Village (builder) Zealandia:trade:
32 - Holy site:c5production: Montezuma:c5influence:
33 - Foreign Trade:c5culture:
34 - Barbarian camp (wheel, irrigation):c5war: Pannotia:trade:
35 - Okihtcitaw:c5production:
36 - Teddy:c5influence:
38 - Mining:c5science:
39 - Anshan:c5influence:
41 - Okihtcitaw:c5gold:
42 - Pantanal:c5food:
43 - Archery:c5science: Archer:c5moves: Settler:c5production:
44 - Kupe:c5influence: Barbarian camp:c5war:
46 - Craftsmanship:c5culture: Simón:c5influence:
48 - Makwa-Sakahikan:c5capital: Mohenjo-Daro:c5influence:
49 - Trader:c5production:
50 - Irrigation:c5science:
51 - :c5greatperson:Classical Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Lautaro:c5influence:
52 - Cardiff:c5influence: Milta:c5influence:
55 - Shrine:c5production:
56 - State Workforce:c5culture: Magnus:c5citizen: Archer:c5production:
58 - Bronze Working:c5science: Village (+20 faith) Settler:religion:
59 - Brussels:c5influence: Pachacuti:c5influence: Met all civilizations:c5trade:
60 - Asia:trade:
61 - Campus:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
62 - Military Tradition:c5culture: Peepeekisis:c5capital:
63 - Masonry:c5science: Early Empire:c5culture: Provision (Magnus):c5citizen:
66 - Monument:c5production:
67 - Wheel:c5science: Library:c5production:
68 - Builder:c5gold:
72 - Siddhartha Bautama:greatwork::c5citizen: Holy site:c5production: Holy site prayers:c5production: Village (+1 envoy)
73 - Currency:c5science: Builder:c5gold:
74 - Political Philosophy:c5culture: Autocracy:c5citystate: Monument:c5production:
75 - Builder:c5gold:
76 - Settler:religion:
78 - Horseback Riding:c5science: Pyramids:tourism:
79 - Ancient walls:c5production: Village (okihtcitaw)
80 - Drama and Poetry:c5culture: Wihkasko-Kiseyin:c5capital: Relic:c5gold:
81 - Mato Tipila:c5food: Village (+20 faith)
82 - Sailing:c5science: Galley:c5gold: Mitla♟ Water mill:c5production:
83 - Granary:c5production:
84 - Settler:religion:
85 - Temple of Artemis:tourism: Shrine:c5gold:
86 - Construction:c5science:
87 - Mysticism:c5culture: Spearman:c5production:
88 - Singapore:c5unhappy: Government plaza:c5production: Pingala:c5citizen: Builder:c5gold:
89 - Barbarian camp (+35 gold):c5gold:
90 - Horseman:c5gold: Builder:c5gold:
91 - :c5greatperson:Medieval Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Mathematics:c5science: Recorded History:c5culture: Campus:c5production: Pihtokahanapiwiyin:c5capital: Religion (Reliquaries, Holy order):religion: Theology:c5culture: Moksha:c5citizen:
93 - Engineering:c5science: Commercial hub:c5production: Trader:c5gold: Settler:religion: Granary:c5production:
94 - Games and Recreation:c5culture:
96 - Iron Working:c5science:
98 - Temple:c5production: Temple:c5production: Settler:c5gold:
99 - Ancestral hall:c5production: Grand inquisitor (Moksha):c5citizen: Mistahi-Sipihk:c5capital: Monument:c5gold: Apostle:religion:
101 - Defensive Tactics:c5culture: Citadel of god (Moksha):c5citizen:
102 - Market:c5production: Library:c5production: Ka-Peyakwaskonam:c5capital: Water mill:c5gold: Cardiff:c5unhappy:
103 - Holy site:c5production: Monument:c5production:
104 - Water mill:c5production: Catapult:c5production: Apostle:religion: Colaeus:greatwork::c5citizen: Brusels♟ Venice♟
107 - Campus:c5production: Galapagos Islands:c5food:
108 - Military Engineering:c5science: Feudalism:c5culture: Aqueduct:c5production: Shrine:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
109 - Apostle:religion:
110 - Crater Lake:c5food:
111 - Apprenticeship:c5science: Granary:c5production: Monument:c5production:
112 - Granary:c5production: Celestial Navigation:c5science:
113 - Settler:c5gold:
114 - Apostle:religion:
115 - Belief (Pilgrimage):religion:
116 - Medieval Faires:c5culture: Builder:c5gold: Patron Saint (Moksha):c5citizen: Relic:religion: Theater square:c5production: Trebuchet:c5production: Trebuchet:c5moves:
118 - Apostle:religion: Library:c5production: Settler:c5gold: Holy site:c5production: Mistawasis:c5capital:
119 - Education:c5science: Archer:c5production: Builder:c5production:
120 - Civil Service:c5culture: Lady Six (cultural):c5strength: Teddy (militar):c5strength: Pachacuti (economic):c5strength: Lautaro (research):c5strength:
121 - Amphitheater:c5production: Water mill:c5production:
122 - Encampment:c5production: Settler:c5gold: Piyesiw-Awasis:c5capital: Belief (Mosque):religion: Mosque:religion:
123 - Granary:c5production: Granary:c5gold:
124 - Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
125 - Divine Right:c5culture: Builder:c5gold: Builder:religion: Monarchy:c5citystate:
126 - Military Training:c5culture: Ibn Fadlan:greatwork::c5citizen: University:c5production: Missionary:religion: Warrior:c5unhappy:
128 - Astronomy:c5science: Shrine:c5production: Galley:c5gold: University:c5production: Commercial hub:c5production:
129 - Shipbuilding:c5science: Apostle:religion: University:c5production:
130 - Missionary:religion:
131 - :c5greatperson:Renaissance Era (Exodus of the Evangelist) Stirrups:c5science: Holy site prayers:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production:
132 - Mercenaries:c5culture: Antananarivo♟ Paskwaw-Askihk:c5capital: Monument:c5gold:
133 - Mosque:c5production:
135 - Naval Tradition:c5culture: Market:c5gold: Guilds:c5culture: Banking:c5science: Trader:c5gold: Researcher (Pingala):c5citizen: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
136 - Harbor:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Missionary:religion:
137 - Harbor:c5production: Stable:c5production: Temple:c5production: Water mill:c5gold: Missionary:religion:
138 - Buttress:c5science: Monument:c5production: Foreign ministry:c5production: Grants (Pingala):c5citizen:
139 - Granary:c5gold:
140 - Lighthouse:c5production: Barbarian camp (metal casting):c5war:
141 - Cartography:c5science: Reformed Church:c5culture: Theocracy:c5citystate: Settler:c5gold: Missionary:religion:
142 - Military Tactics:c5science: Irene of Athens:greatwork::c5citizen: Connoisseur (Pingala):c5citizen: Islam holy city:c5war:
143 - Trader:c5production:
144 - Humanism:c5culture: Aqueduct:c5production: Armory:c5production: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion: Pikeman:c5moves: Caravel:c5moves: Caravel:c5moves:
145 - Gunpowder:c5science: Holy site:c5production: Shrine:c5gold: Temple:c5gold: Geneva♟
146 - Mont St. Michel:tourism: Missanabie:c5capital: Water mill:c5gold: Mosque:religion: Mogadishu:c5influence:
147 - Mass Production:c5science: Missionary:religion: Holy site:c5production: Shrine:c5gold: Temple:c5gold: Circumnavigation:c5trade:
148 - Mercantilism:c5culture:
150 - Builder:c5gold:
151 - Relic:c5gold:
152 - Mosque:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Holy site:c5production:
153 - Metal Casting:c5science:
154 - Diplomatic Service:c5culture: Shipyard:c5production:
155 - Lighthouse:c5production: Shrine:c5production: Okihtcitaw:c5unhappy:
156 - Aqueduct:c5production:
157 - Colossus:tourism: Settler:c5gold: Aqueduct:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Lighthouse:c5gold:
158 - The Enlightenment:c5culture:
159 - Scientific Theory:c5science: Hagia Sophia:tourism: Holy site:c5production:
160 - Castles:c5science: Temple:c5production: Mosque:c5production: Apostle:religion: Apostle:religion: Apostle:religion: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
161 - Shrine:c5production: Temple:c5gold: Workshop:c5gold: Builder:c5war: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
162 - Siege Tactics:c5science: Musketman:c5gold: Entertainment complex:c5production: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
163 - Machinery:c5science: Industrial zone:c5production: Diplomatic quarter:c5production: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
164 - Jakob Fugger:greatwork::c5citizen: Great Lighthouse:tourism: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion: Horseman:c5unhappy:
165 - Printing:c5science: Confucianism holy city:c5war: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
166 - Civil Engineering:c5culture: Square Rigging:c5science: Liang:c5citizen: Village (sanitation)
167 - Huey Teocalli:tourism: Trader:c5production: Workshop:c5gold: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
168 - Wat:c5production: Village (+1 pop) Protestantism holy city:c5war: Missionary:religion:
169 - Bank:c5production: Trader:c5production: Pike and shot:c5moves:
170 - Chemawawin:c5capital: Barbarian camp :c5war: Commercial hub:c5production: Holy site:c5production: Military engineer:c5production: Eastern Orthodoxy holy city:c5war: Missionary:religion: Missionary:religion:
171 - :c5greatperson:Industrial Era (Golden Age - Hic Sunt Dracones) Bank:c5production: Economics:c5science: Trader:c5production: Bombard:c5moves: Skirmisher:c5moves:
171 - Religious Victory:c5happy: (903 Score)

Spoiler Detailed city build order :

Mikisiw-Wacîk:c5capital: (T1): Okihtcitaw > Okihtcitaw > Slinger > Holy site > Okihtcitaw > Settler > Trader > Shrine > Campus € Builder > Library > Holy site prayers € Builder F Settler > Pyramids F Settler > Temple of Artemis > Spearman € Horseman € Builder > Commercial hub > Temple > Market > Water mill > Aqueduct > Granary > Theater square > Amphitheater > University > Mosque > Mont St. Michel > Hagia Sophia > Entertainment complex > Bank > Arena
Makwa-Sakahikan:c5capital: (T48): Archer F Settler > Monument € Builder > Holy site > Ancient walls > Granary € Shrine > Campus > Temple F Apostle > Library > Catapult F Apostle > Trader F Apostle > Trebuchet F Apostle > Builder F Mosque F Missionary F Missionary € Builder > University F Missionary F Apostle F Missionary > Holy site prayers F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary > Harbor F Missionary > Lighthouse F Missionary > Trader F Missionary F Missionary > Shipyard > Huey Teocalli > Trader > Builder
Peepeekisis:c5capital: (T62): € Builder > Monument > Water mill > Government plaza F Settler € Settler > Ancestral hall > Campus > Granary € Settler > Library > Archer > University > Foreign ministry > Aqueduct > Holy site > Shrine > Temple > Wat > Trader > Encampment
Wihkasko-Kiseyin:c5capital: (T80): € Galley € Builder > Granary > Holy site > Shrine > Temple € Builder > Encampment € Settler F Builder > Mosque F Missionary > Stable > Armory > Harbor > Lighthouse > Great Lighthouse > Military engineer > Shipyard
Pihtokahanapiwiyin:c5capital: (T91): € Trader > Monument > Holy site > Granary > Shrine > Temple € Water mill € Builder > Mosque > Aqueduct F Apostle F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary > Industrial zone > Trader € Workshop F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary > Commercial hub
Mistahi-Sipihk:c5capital: (T99): € Monument € Builder > Water mill € Galley > Harbor > Colossus € Settler > Holy site > Shrine
Ka-Peyakwaskonam:c5capital: (T102): € Water mill > Monument € Settler > Commercial hub € Market > Aqueduct > Industrial zone > Holy site > Shrine € Temple € Workshop > Wat Bank > Mosque
Mistawasis:c5capital: (T118): € Granary > Monument > Aqueduct > Holy site € Shrine € Temple > Mosque F Apostle F Apostle > Commercial hub > Market
Piyesiw-Awasis:c5capital: (T122): Monument > Harbor € Lighthouse > Holy site
Paskwaw-Askihk:c5capital: (T132): € Monument € Trader € Granary € Settler > Holy site € Shrine € Temple F Mosque F Missionary > Aqueduct F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary > Diplomatic quarter F Missionary F Missionary > Consulate
Missanabie:c5capital: (T146): € Water mill € Musketman > Holy site
Chemawawin:c5capital: (T170): Holy site

Attachments

• POUNDMAKER 172 Religious.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.

You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.

Top Bottom