6otM130 AAR

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Eyswein, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Eyswein

Eyswein Prince GOTM Staff

Welcome to the 6otM130 After Actions Report thread. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory date and score (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!

STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game.

Please attach your victory save to your post.

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
    - How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
    - How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
    - What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
    - What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
    - Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?
    - What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
    - Which Governors were most important; when and why?
    - Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
    - Were City-States helpful? Any competition with other civs for key city states?
    - When did you have Dark/Golden ages?
    - How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
    - How did the reduced victory conditions impact your game?

- How were the Barbarians?
    - Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
    - Did you enjoy your game?

Extra - Did you find the easter egg?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.

Players are encouraged to provide feedback on the game. Some players like to replay the game, and although we will not record the results from a replay, you can still post your new experiences (please state if the game is a replay). Please refrain from posting videos until the deadline for submission is over.

Knightfall likes this.
  2. Monthar

Monthar Deity

Science Victory turn 260, score 1767.

I wiped out Egypt and Mali fairly early on, after that it was a very peaceful game. I set-up a religion to faith buy all my science and culture buildings.
    20220303015821_1.jpg
    Edit: I forgot to add the screenshot I took.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    Knightfall, Eyswein and leif erikson like this.
  3. Chysp

Chysp Chieftain

Science Victory - Turn 211 (212 in screenshot).

Don't play Science (or Prince) very often, but saw it was Scotland and wanted to give them a go. Pretty happy with this game to be honest. Took Niani through loyalty rather than war. Other than that, didn't interact with the AI much at all other than through trading. Possibly could have gotten into some pillaging to speed things up further, but overall I think this went pretty smoothly.

I was actually worried that I was going to trigger a Culture Victory first, but managed to narrowly avoid that!

Classical, Medieval and Renaissance were all Golden, and I was on track for Golden Industrial too but won the game just before the era ended.

Scotlandwin.jpg

4. Planktonic

Planktonic Warlord

SV, turn 255/256

Thanks to Eyswein for an entertaining game. You were obviously feeling pretty charitable: a natural wonder revealed at the start, the best possible city states for amenity-hungry Scotland, the simplest of all possible tech trees at the end, etc.

But even with all that I managed to make multiple mistakes:
    1. I'm always afraid of culture victory at this level, so decided to rely on Kumasi and minimize building Theater Squares (only built one). I can see that this his left me way behind on culture compared to Monthar and Chysp; but they didn't get culture victory so probably I needn't worry so much.
    2. Decided to put my initial Holy Site in the capital next to the Natural Wonder (making it a +4), both for the extra faith and for the Era Score. But after recruiting the Great Prophet I realized I didn't have Shipbuilding, and had to wait to activate him. My original plan had been to go for Choral Music, but by the time I activated someone else had built Stonehenge and I lost out.
    3. Having missed Choral Music, I decided to try out Feed the World, as I have rarely played with this belief. Of course, tall cities require more amenities to stay happy, so while this was helpful in some ways it was not helpful in others. At the end I had great Engineers that allowed building more districts but I couldn't use them as pretty much everything I wanted to build had already been built....
    4. Took two cities from England through settler steals that ultimately didn't give me much; I took them because I thought they might be useful as a base of operation in case I needed to war on the other continents, but ultimately I made no war (besides taking out Cleo and Mansa Musa) so they again just ate up amenities.
    5. Missed out on a number of achievable Eurekas as I just wasn't paying close enough attention; even at Prince level this would have likely saved me a bit of time.
    6. Didn't prioritize holding Suz over Geneva and Bologna early enough- forgot about the Bologna bonus which is very synergistic with Scotland obviously. Geneva was tough as Cyrus kept dumping envoys there....

So all in all an instructive game. If I have time I might try again but with Choral Music or Work Ethic and see how it compares.....

Thanks again for the game! GOTM 130 SciVic Turn 256.png

Attached Files:

5. Chrumo

Chrumo Chieftain

SV 230

I majorly overshot with science, since I was expecting that all techs will be required. Got to offworld mission before completing moon landing. This has considerably slowed me down, since I could have just rushed factories intstead of research labs ;)
    Thanks for the game

Spoiler T230 :

upload_2022-3-6_14-11-8.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  6. Michael Lindskou

Michael Lindskou Chieftain

Turn 187 SV
    20220307232739_1.jpg
    the SS is the turn after i won ended up traveling 20 lypt

What was your plan for achieving the VC?
    Since it was on prince i was worried about a cultural victory before i could achive SV so i decided to only socut my own island in the aincient and classical era
    - What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
    i stole a settler from Egypt early on and pklaced it next to her capital. peaced her 10 turns after kust to have her build etamninaki just as the cool down for was dec was down i had 3 warriors and had gfotten a chairiot from a meteor site and that combined with early okigacy was enoug fir a fast capture etaminaki + a Campus aorund turn 52
    -How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
    I did build oracle + earky grants from pingal in the cap gave med +10 Great SPT early on
    - How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
    captured 1 settler and took 4 cities form Egypt and Mali combined + only settled 9
    - What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
    went straigth for writtig and jugged the cliff of Dover tiles for culture and gold
    - Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?
    Lady of the marsh and reef because i settle my 2nd city nex to 2 desert floodplain tiles
    - What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
    Classical republic(after i killed Egypt) and before i finished my Auidience chamber :D then monachy into democracy and last but not least opyimization imperative
    - Which Governors were most important; when and why?
    Reyna she bougth 4 of my Spaceports while i was in democracy
    - Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
    my relatioship with all the ais i didnt kill wasnt damaged caus i hadnt met them before i took out Egypt and Mali så after the 2 wars thje rest of the game was peacefull
    - Were City-States helpful? Any competition with other civs for key city states?
    - When did you have Dark/Golden ages?
    Golden-Golden - Golden
    - How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
    almost had a CV due to the monopoly bonus
    - How were the Barbarians?
    did struggle in the water there was alotr of barb boats and the slowed my socuting down
    - Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
    i did build my caps campus on volcano soil I had it destroyed 2 times luckely easch building only took 1 turn each
    Most frustrating was my campus in my 2nd city got destroyed just as i was about to start Big Ben and the following tunr thew industry in the same city was taken out
    - Did you enjoy your game?
    yes it was fun

7. tarafran

tarafran Warlord

SV216- thanks for the game

Attached Files:

Eyswein, Knightfall and leif erikson like this.
  8. isopaha

isopaha Warlord

SV T257. Quite a fun, peaceful game. The best thing about playing Scotland is that you're not playing against him :D He always seems to hoard GS and GE really early on higher difficulties. Paid more attention to luxuries on settling in this game.

Attached Files:

9. Rutseg

Rutseg Chieftain

Cultural Victory T220 followed by Scientific Victory T223, Time 32 h

Once more I failed the Science Victory by three rounds because of monopolies pushed my culture to the win. Next time I should avoid any trade route and open borders other than my cultural alliance.

I settled over the diamonds, next to the volcano, why to fear! Fortunately I had only a couple accidents with that beast.

Cleopatra and Mansa Musa were conquered during the Classical Era. Cleopatra gave me Etemenaki. Aside from the 2 conquered capitals, I settled 21 cities, the last 4 only to secure extra aluminum. Victoria provoked a war on me on the last turns, and conquered Hull from her with one of my scouting knights improved to a Tank.

There were fairly good spots for Campuses.

It was the first time I play this kind of map I think, it was interesting. Thanks for the game!!!

Spoiler Full log :

1 - :c5greatperson:Ancient Era; Kazakhstania:trade: America:trade: Cliffs of Dover:c5food: Stirling:c5capital:
    7 - Scout:c5production:
    8 - Village (+1 pop)
    10 - Astrology:c5science:
    12 - Code of Laws:c5culture:
    13 - Mansa:c5influence:
    16 - Foreign Trade:c5culture:
    17 - Sailing:c5science:
    18 - Kumasi:c5influence:
    20 - Holy site:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
    23 - Mining:c5science: Slinger:c5production:
    27 - Early Empire:c5culture: Amani:c5citizen: Cleopatra:c5influence:
    28 - Craftsmanship:c5culture: Mount Kilimanjaro:c5food: Village (Trader)
    30 - Settler:c5production:
    32 - Kumasi♟ Mitla:c5influence: Edinburgh:c5capital:
    33 - Animal Husbandry:c5science: Pantheon (Earth Goddess):religion:
    34 - Village (Scout)
    35 - State Workforce:c5culture: Magnus:c5citizen: Galley:c5production: Settler:c5war:
    36 - Warrior:c5gold:
    37 - Pottery:c5science: Zanzibar:c5influence:
    38 - Mitla♟
    39 - Vaalbara:trade: Scout:c5unhappy:
    40 - Mohenjo-Daro:c5influence: Poundmaker:c5influence:
    42 - Bronze Working:c5science: Settler:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Village(Relic)
    43 - Ayr:c5capital:
    44 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
    45 - Writing:c5science:
    46 - Political Philosophy:c5culture: Oligarchy:c5citystate:
    48 - Granary:c5production:
    49 - Archery:c5science:
    50 - Zanzibar♟ Monument:c5production: Archer:c5moves: Builder:c5war:
    51 - Roxburgh:c5capital:
    52 - Archer:c5production:
    53 - Masonry:c5science:
    55 - Games and Recreation:c5culture:
    56 - Archer:c5production:
    57 - Eyjafjallajokull:c5food:
    58 - Spearman:c5production: Granary:c5production:
    60 - Government plaza:c5production: Provision (Magnus):c5citizen: Monument:c5production:
    61 - :c5greatperson:Classical Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Currency:c5science: Amasia:trade: Denounced Mansa:c5war:
    62 - Warrior:c5production:
    64 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
    65 - Defensive Tactics:c5culture: Pingala:c5citizen: Builder:c5gold: Builder:c5gold:
    66 - War to Mansa:c5war:
    68 - Settler:religion: Nan Madol:c5influence:
    69 - Holy site:c5production:
    70 - Military Tradition:c5culture: Campus:c5production: Niani:c5war: Defeated Mansa:c5war:
    71 - Victoria:c5influence:
    72 - Ancestral hall:c5production: Dumfries:c5capital: Researcher (Pingala):c5citizen:
    73 - Mathematics:c5science:
    74 - Ancient walls:c5production:
    75 - Religion (Zen meditation, Stupa):religion: Settler:c5production: Simon Peter:greatwork::c5citizen:
    76 - Wheel:c5science: Campus:c5production:
    77 - Mysticism:c5culture: Builder:c5gold: Settler:religion:
    78 - Montrose:c5capital: Water mill:c5gold: Library:c5production:
    79 - Iron Working:c5science: Ancient walls:c5production:
    80 - Shrine:c5production:
    81 - Monument:c5production:
    82 - Mohenjo-Daro♟ Peter:c5influence: Peairt:c5capital:
    83 - Military Tactics:c5science: Râ-Kedet:c5war: Etemenanki:c5war: Drama and Poetry:c5culture: Autocracy:c5citystate: Buenos Aires:c5influence:
    84 - Feudalism:c5culture: Shrine:c5production: Zhang Heng:greatwork::c5citizen: Celestial Navigation:c5science: Engineering:c5science: Library:c5production:
    85 - Horseback Riding:c5science: NanMadol♟ Encampment:c5production:
    87 - Recorded History:c5culture: Grants (Pingala):c5citizen:
    89 - Apprenticeship:c5science: Colaeus:greatwork::c5citizen: Monument:c5production:
    90 - Hypatia:greatwork::c5citizen: Joao:c5influence: Settler:religion: First to meet all civilizations:c5trade:
    91 - Barracks:c5production:
    92 - Campus:c5production: Library:greatwork::c5citizen: Campus:c5production:
    93 - Education:c5science: Water mill:c5production: Market:c5gold:
    94 - Library:c5production:
    95 - Construction:c5science: Aqueduct:c5production:
    96 - Theology:c5culture:
    97 - Commercial hub:c5production: Market:c5gold: Monument:c5production: Cahokia:c5influence:
    98 - Library:c5production: Auckland:c5influence:
    99 - Civil Service:c5culture: Trader:c5production: Village (divine right) Selkirk:c5capital: Builder:religion: Builder:religion:
    100 - Galley:c5production: Unmet city state:c5unhappy:
    101 - Zhang Qian:greatwork::c5citizen:
    102 - Boudica:greatwork::c5citizen:
    103 - Military Engineering:c5science:
    104 - Guilds:c5culture: Liang:c5citizen: Campus:c5production:
    105 - Hildegard of Bingen:greatwork::c5citizen:
    106 - Stirrups:c5science: Geneva:c5influence: Buenos Aires♟ Village (Castles)
    107 - Divine Right:c5culture: Monarchy:c5citystate: Campus:c5production: Temple:c5production: Settler:c5gold: Spearman:c5unhappy:
    108 - Marcus Licinus Crasus:greatwork::c5citizen: Giant’s Cause way:c5food:
    109 - Harbor:c5production:
    110 - Banking:c5science: Apadana:tourism:
    111 - University:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: University:c5production: Village (naval tradition)
    112 - Buttress:c5science: Trader:c5production: Medieval Faires:c5culture: Settler:religion: University:c5production: Zoning Commisioner (Liang):c5citizen:
    113 - Astronomy:c5science: Military Training:c5culture: Dumbarton:c5capital: Lighthouse:c5production:
    115 - Mass Production:c5science: Abu al-Qasim:greatwork::c5citizen: Quadrireme:greatwork::c5citizen: Quadrireme:greatwork::c5citizen:
    117 - :c5greatperson:Medieval Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Machinery:c5science: Mercenaries:c5culture: Sun Tzu:greatwork::c5citizen:
    118 - Builder:c5gold: Cyrus (research):c5strength:
    119 - Water mill:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
    120 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Settler:c5gold: Monument:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Dundee:c5capital:
    121 - Commercial hub:c5production: Man-at-arms:c5moves: Water mill:c5production:
    122 - Armory:c5production: Skirmisher:c5moves: Cahokia♟
    123 - Gunpowder:c5science: Humanism:c5culture: Granary:c5production: Quadrireme:c5unhappy:
    124 - Workshop:c5production:
    125 - Aqueduct:c5production: Granary:c5production:
    126 - Metal Casting:c5science: Petra:tourism: Piero di Bardi:greatwork::c5citizen: Harbor:c5production: University:c5production: Water mill:c5production: Village (+20 favor) Poundmaker (religious):c5strength:
    127 - Monument:c5production: Monument:c5production:
    128 - Cartography:c5science: Settler:religion: Granary:c5production: Musketman:c5gold: Campus:c5production:
    129 - The Enlightenment:c5culture: University:c5production: Vilalge (+20 faith) Meteor (Knight) Aberdeen:c5capital: Builder:c5gold:
    130 - Encampment:c5production: Water mill:c5production: Market:c5production:
    131 - Lighthouse:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production:
    132 - Scientific Theory:c5science: Library:c5production: Water mill:c5production:
    133 - Mercantilism:c5culture: Themistocles:greatwork::c5citizen: Caravel:c5moves: Caravel:c5moves: Musketman:c5moves: Wigtown:c5capital:
    134 - Square Rigging:c5science: Trader:c5production: Joao (economic):c5strength: Quadrireme:greatwork::c5citizen: Village (+40 gold) Frigate:c5moves:
    135 - Printing:c5science:
    136 - Marco Polo:greatwork::c5citizen: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Frigate:c5moves: Military engineer:c5production:
    137 - Timur:greatwork::c5citizen: Trader:greatwork::c5citizen: Village (siege tactics)
    138 - Aqueduct:c5production: Settler:religion:
    139 - Settler:c5gold: Geneva♟ Village (+50 gold)
    140 - Sanitation:c5science: Civil Engineering:c5culture: Connoisseur (Pingala):c5citizen: Stupa:c5production:
    141 - Industrial zone:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production:
    142 - Colossus:tourism: Muscat:c5influence:
    143 - Machu Pichu:tourism: Military engineer:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production: Water mill:c5production: Village (reformed church)
    144 - Settler:religion:
    145 - Naval Tradition:c5culture: Cullen:c5capital: Ibn Fadlan:greatwork::c5citizen:
    146 - Village (+20 niter) Aqueduct:c5production: Bank:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Library:c5gold: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
    147 - Siege Tactics:c5science: Apostle:religion: Arena:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Monument:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Campus:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Hong Kong:c5influence:
    148 - Belief (Sacred Places):religion: Temple:c5production: Barracks:c5production: Village (industrialization, economics) Industrialization:c5science:
    149 - Economics:c5science: Granary:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production:
    150 - Aqueduct:c5production: Granary:c5production: Library:c5gold:
    151 - Nationalism:c5culture: Workshop:c5production: Reinforced materials (Liang):c5citizen: Scone:c5capital:
    152 - Bombard:c5production: Library:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Circumnavigation:c5trade:
    153 - Military Science:c5science: Pamukkale:c5food:
    154 - Apostle:religion: Irene of Athens:greatwork::c5citizen: El Cid:greatwork::c5citizen: Peebles:c5capital: Monument:c5gold:
    155 - Ballistics:c5science: Zheng He:greatwork::c5citizen: Imhotep:greatwork::c5citizen: Ibn Khaldun:greatwork::c5citizen: Galileo Galilei:greatwork::c5citizen: Belief (Scripture):religion: Trader:greatwork::c5citizen: Line infantry:c5moves: Line infantry:c5moves:
    156 - Harbor:c5production: Campus:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Missionary:religion: Line infantry:c5moves: Replaceable Parts:c5science:
    157 - Caravel:c5unhappy: Workshop:c5production:
    158 - Chemistry:c5science: University:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Diplomatic quarter:c5production:
    159 - Mausoleum at Halicarnassus:tourism: Missionary:religion:
    160 - Rifling:c5science: Line infantry:c5production: Builder:c5production: Granary:c5production: Grand Master’s Chapel:c5production: Moksha:c5citizen:
    161 - Theater square:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
    162 - Mahabodhi Temple:tourism: Bank:c5production: University:c5production: Merchant republic:c5citystate: Builder:religion: Builder:c5gold: Builder:c5gold: Builder:c5gold: Builder:c5gold: Builder:c5gold: Library:c5production:
    163 - :c5greatperson:Renaissance Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Urbanization:c5culture: Village (+60 faith) Village (+1 envoy) Lighthouse:c5production: Missionary:religion: Builder:c5gold:
    164 - Flight:c5science: Village (Highlander) Campus:c5production: Campus:c5production:
    166 - Steam Power:c5science: University:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Research lab:c5gold: Aqueduct:c5production:
    167 - Natural History:c5culture: Factory:c5production:
    168 - Jebel Barkal:tourism: Settler:religion: University:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Research lab:c5production:
    169 - Rajendra Chola:greatwork::c5citizen: Research lab:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Campus:c5production: Ironclad:c5moves:
    170 - Industrial zone:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Village (+40 gold) Trader:c5unhappy:
    171 - Conservation:c5culture: Neighborhood:c5production: Hong Kong♟ Muscat♟ Library:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
    172 - Steel:c5science: Sewer:c5production: Aerodrome:c5production: Sewer:c5production: Builder:c5production:
    173 - Reformed Church:c5culture: Research lab:c5production: Campus:c5production: Builder:c5production: Naturalist:religion: Amphitheater:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Privateer:c5gold: Privateer:c5gold:
    174 - Electricity:c5science: Library:c5production: Aerodrome:c5production: Mount Kilimanjaro:c5food: Radio:c5science:
    175 - Refining:c5science: Coal power plant:c5production: Workshop:c5production:
    176 - Raja Todar Mal:greatwork::c5citizen: Shipyard:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Settler:c5gold:
    177 - Rocketry:c5science: Mass Media:c5culture: Victor:c5citizen: Shipyard:c5production: Granary:c5production: Sewer:c5production: Consulate:c5production: Sewer:c5production: Library:c5production: Builder:religion: Inverness:c5capital: Granary:c5gold:
    178 - Sewer:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Research lab:c5production:
    179 - Scorched Earth:c5culture: Campus:c5production: Cuirassier:c5moves:
    180 - Filippo Bruneleschi:greatwork::c5citizen: Trader:c5production: Settler:religion: University:c5production: Library:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Commercial hub:c5production:
    181 - Combustion:c5science: Granary:c5production: Sewer:c5production: University:c5gold: University:c5production: Monument:c5production: Factory:c5production:
    182 - Plastics:c5science: Monument:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Leonardo da Vinci:greatwork::c5citizen:
    183 - Mobilization:c5culture: Space initiative (Pingala):c5citizen: Elgin:c5capital: Water mill:c5gold: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Builder:c5war:
    184 - Synthetic Materials:c5science: Factory:c5production: Market:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Workshop:c5gold:
    185 - Granary:c5production: Stock Exchange:c5production:
    186 - Naturalist:religion: Research lab:c5production: Galashiels:c5capital: Coal power plant:c5production: Library:c5production: Biplane:c5production:
    187 - Montrose:c5food:
    188 - Combined Arms:c5science: Ideology:c5culture: Oxford University:tourism: Composites:c5science: Computers:c5science: Biplane:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Barbarian camp (+100 gold):c5gold:
    189 - Research lab:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production: Library:c5gold: University:c5gold: Research lab:c5gold: Village (+1 envoy) Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Barbarian camp (+100 gold):c5gold:
    190 - Nanotechnology:c5science: Ferdinand Magellan:greatwork::c5citizen: Zhou Dhaguan:greatwork::c5citizen: Theater square:c5production: Coal power plant:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production:
    191 - Advanced Flight:c5science: Chancery:c5production: Bank:c5production: Flood barriers:c5production:
    192 - Satellites:c5science: Suffrage:c5culture: St. Basil’s Cathedral:tourism: Settler:religion: Workshop:c5production: Spaceport:c5production: Monument:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Shipyard:c5production:
    193 - Gustavus Adolphus:greatwork::c5citizen: Flood barrier:c5production: Stupa:c5production: Spaceport:c5production: Seaport:c5production: Granary:c5production: University:c5gold:
    194 - Barbarian camp (+100 gold):c5gold: Entertainment complex:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Trader:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Aqueduct:c5production: Bombard:greatwork::c5citizen:
    195 - Smart Materials:c5science: Professional Sports:c5culture: Research lab:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Builder:c5gold: Builder:c5gold:
    196 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Factory:c5production: Factory:c5production: Oil power plant:c5gold: Advanced Ballistics:c5science: Settler:religion: Trader:c5production: University:c5production: Builder:c5war:
    197 - Harbor:c5production: Village (+90 gold)
    198 - Nuclear Fission:c5science: Ruhr Valley:tourism: Factory:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Research lab:c5gold: Factory:c5production: Trader:c5production: Oil power plant:c5production:
    199 - Cold War:c5culture: Launch Earth Satellite:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Glasgow:c5capital:
    200 - Potala Palace:tourism: Workshop:c5production: Stock Exchange:c5production: Research lab:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Arena:c5production: Flood barrier:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Village (+60 faith, +50 gold)
    201- Offworld Mission:c5science: Royal Society:c5production: Workshop:c5production: Surplus logistics (Magnus):c5citizen: Cumbernauld:c5capital:
    202 - Space Race:c5culture: Builder:c5production: Flood barrier:c5production: Trader:c5production: Archaeological museum:c5production: Industrial zone:c5production: Military academy:c5gold:
    203 - :c5greatperson:Industrial Era (Golden Age - Heartbeat of Steam) Predictive Systems:c5science: Giovanni de Medichi:greatwork::c5citizen: Nuclear power plant:c5production: Builder:c5production: Trader:c5production:
    204 - Yi Sun Sin:greatwork::c5citizen: Factory:c5production: Campus:c5production: Water park:c5production: Builder:c5production: Builder:c5production:
    205 - Rapid Deployment:c5culture: Tea product:c5production: Seaport:c5gold: Workshop:c5gold: Factory:c5production: Campus:c5production: Library:c5gold: University:c5gold: Ironclad:greatwork::c5citizen: Barbarian camp (+100 gold):c5gold:
    206 - Future Tech:c5science: Globalization:c5culture: Launch Moon Landing:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production: Monument:c5production: Library:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production: Armory:c5production: Shipyard:c5production: Industrialist (Magnus):c5citizen:
    207 - Social Media:c5culture: Vertical integration (Magnus):c5citizen: Commercial hub:c5production: Market:greatwork::c5citizen: Bank:greatwork::c5citizen: Commercial hub:c5production: Builder:c5production:
    208 - Future Tech:c5science: Capitalism:c5culture: Forbidden City:tourism: Water park:c5production: Market:c5production: Water park:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Arena:c5gold: Flood barrier:c5production: Research lab:c5gold:
    209 - Cultural Heritage:c5culture: Mechanized infantry:c5gold: Charles Darwin:greatwork::c5citizen: Dimitry Medeleev:greatwork::c5citizen: Alfred Nobel:greatwork::c5citizen: Alan Turing:greatwork::c5citizen: Albert Einstein:greatwork::c5citizen: Builder:c5production: University:c5production: Turtle product:c5production:
    210 - Future Tech:c5science: Environmentalism:c5culture: Launch Mars Colony:c5production: Ana Nzinga:greatwork::c5citizen: Zoo:c5gold: Stock exchange:c5production: Builder:c5production: Arena:c5production: Arena:c5production: Bank:c5production: Military academy:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
    211 - Future Tech:c5science: Future Governance:c5culture: War to Victoria (automatic defense of Joao):c5war: Modern armor:c5moves: Reyna:c5citizen:
    212 - Spaceport:c5production: Launch Exoplanet Expedition:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Ferris wheel:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Archer:c5unhappy:
    213 - Future Tech:c5science: Zoo:c5production: Water park:c5production: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Entertainment complex:c5production: Zoo:c5production: Campus:c5production: Library:c5gold: University:c5gold: Research lab:c5gold:
    214 - Launch Lagrange Laser Station:c5production: Turtle product:c5production: Research lab:c5production:
    215 - Zoo:c5production: Entertainment complex:c5production: Trader:c5production:
    216 - Future Tech:c5science: Launch Lagrange Laser Station:c5production: Build Terrestrial Laser Station:c5production: Barbarian camp (+100 gold):c5gold: Trader:c5production: Submarine:c5moves: Machine gun:c5moves: Spec ops:c5moves: Helicopter:religion:
    217 - Launch Lagrange Laser Station:c5production: Horatio Nelson:greatwork::c5citizen: John Spilsbury:greatwork::c5citizen: Trader:c5production: Arena:c5production: Water park:c5production:
    218 - Future Tech:c5science: Exodus Imperative:c5culture: Launch Lagrange Laser Station:c5production: Big Ben:tourism: Builder:c5production: Hull:c5war: Monument:c5gold: Granary:c5gold:
    219 - Launch Lagrange Laser Station:c5production: Launch Lagrange Laser Station:c5production: Coal power plant:c5production: Water mill:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Lighthouse:greatwork::c5citizen: Shipyard:greatwork::c5citizen: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Meteor (Modern arm)
    220 - Future Tech:c5science: Aquarium:c5production: Factory:c5production: Ferris wheel:c5production: Spaceport:c5production: Build Terrestrial Laser Station:c5production: Build Terrestrial Laser Station:c5production: Launch Lagrange Laser Station:c5production: Theater square:c5production: Erwin Schrodinger:greatwork::c5citizen: Library:c5gold: University:c5gold: Research lab:c5gold: Trader:c5gold:
    221 - Future Tech:c5science:
    222 - Build Terrestrial Laser Station:c5production: Build Terrestrial Laser Station:c5production:
    223 - Scientific Victory:c5happy: (Cultural a couple turns before)

Spoiler City build order :

Stirling:c5capital: (T1): Scout > Slinger Holy site > Slinger > Trader > Settler > Galley € Warrior > Settler € Builder > Granary > Archer > Archer > Government plaza > Ancestral hall > Settler F Settler > Ancient walls > Shrine > Apadana € Builder € Builder € Builder € Builder > Machu Pichu > Temple F Missionary > Grand Master’s Chapel € Builder F Missionary > Campus > Neighborhood > Library > University > Research lab > Stupa > Royal Society > Builder+
    Edinburgh:c5capital: (T32): Monument > Spearman > Warrior > Campus > Library > Commercial hub € Market > University > Aqueduct F Settler > Industrial zone > Workshop > Bank > Research lab > Granary F Settler > Stock Exchange > Theater square > Factory > Oil power plant > Forbidden City > Entertainment complex > Trader > Huey Teocalli
    Ayr:c5capital: (T43): Granary € Builder > Holy site > Ancient walls > Shrine € Builder > Monument > Campus > Library > Temple > Trader > University > Stupa > Aqueduct F Apostle F Apostle F Missionary > Industrial zone > Mahabodhi Temple € Builder > Research lab > Workshop > St. Basil’s Cathedral > Harbor > Factory > Lighthouse > Nuclear power plant > Shipyard > Builder > Water park > Spaceport > Build Terrestrial Laser Station > Build Terrestrial Laser Station
    Roxburgh:c5capital: (T51): Monument € Builder F Settler > Campus € Builder > Library > Encampment F Settler > Barracks > Aqueduct > Trader > University > Armory > Granary > Harbor > Lighthouse > Military engineer > Military engineer > Bombard > Line infantry > Research lab > Sewer F Naturalist > Shipyard > Spaceport > Launch Earth Satellite > Industrial zone € Military academy > Tea corporation product € Seaport € Workshop > Entertainment complex € Arena > Launch Mars Colony € Zoo > Launch Exoplanet Expedition > Launch Lagrange Laser Station > Build Terrestrial Laser Station > Launch Lagrange Laser Station > Launch Lagrange Laser Station > Launch Lagrange Laser Station > Build Terrestrial Laser Station > Launch Lagrange Laser Station
    Niani:c5war: (T70): Repairs > Water mill € Market F Builder > Pyramids Harbor F Settler > Lighthouse > Colossus > Mausoleum at Halicarnassus € Builder > Aqueduct > Industrial zone € Builder > Builder > Campus > Entertainment complex F Builder > Library > Sewer € University € Workshop > Oxford University > Shipyard > Flood barrier > Research lab > Trader > Factory > Builder+
    Dumfries:c5capital: (T72): Monument F Builder > Campus > Petra > Granary > Library > Industrial zone > Aqueduct > Workshop > University > Theater square > Research lab > Amphitheater > Sewer > Factory > Coal power plant > Ruhr Valley > Builder > Archaeological museum > Spaceport > Water park > Launch Lagrange Laser Station > Harbor G Lighthouse G Shipyard > Build Terrestrial Laser Station > Launch Lagrange Laser Station
    Montrose:c5capital: (T78): € Water mill > Campus G Library > Monument > Galley > University € Musketman > Encampment > Granary > Aqueduct > Barracks > Harbor > Lighthouse € Privateer € Privateer > Shipyard F Naturalist > Research lab > Seaport > Industrial zone > Workshop > Factory > Armory > Builder > Military academy > Entertainment complex > Arena > Coal power plant > Zoo
    Peairt:c5capital: (T82): Campus > Aqueduct > Water mill > Industrial zone € Library > Granary € University > Workshop € Builder > Factory > Jebel Barkal > Coal power plant > Sewer > Spaceport > Entertainment complex € Builder € Builder > Research lab > Launch Moon Landing > Commercial hub G Market G Bank > Stock exchange > Arena > Zoo > Launch Lagrange Laser Station > Launch Lagrange Laser Station > Build Terrestrial Laser Station > Launch Lagrange Laser Station
    Râ-Kedet:c5war: (T83): Repairs > Library € Settler > University > Commercial hub > Granary > Market > Water mill > Bank > Aqueduct € Builder > Industrial zone € Builder > Research lab > Aerodrome € Settler > Sewer > Trader > Biplane > Workshop F Settler > Factory € Oil power plant F Settler > Stock Exchange > Trader > Entertainment complex > Builder > Arena > Zoo > Campus research+
    Selkirk:c5capital: (T99): Industrial zone > Workshop > Water mill > Monument > Aqueduct > Trader > Trader > Entertainment complex > Arena > Campus > Builder > Library > University > Builder > Research lab > Factory > Granary > Coal power plant > Potala Palace > Builder > Commercial hub > Market € Mechanized infantry > Bank > Zoo > Trader > Builder > Theater square > Stadium
    Dumbarton:c5capital: (T113): Water mill > Monument € Settler > Granary > Campus > Library > University € Research lab > Industrial zone > Workshop > Entertainment complex > Aqueduct > Factory > Arena > Flood barrier > Campus research+
    Dundee:c5capital: (T120): Water mill > Monument F Settler > Campus > Industrial zone > Granary € Library > University € Builder > Sewer > Harbor > Lighthouse > Aqueduct > Workshop > Research lab > Flood barrier > Trader > Water park > Ferris wheel > Trader > Aquarium > Aquatics center
    Aberdeen:c5capital: (T129): F Settler € Settler > Industrial zone > Diplomatic quarter F Builder > Aqueduct > Workshop > Aerodrome > Consulate > Biplane > Chancery > Trader > Trader > Trader > Campus > Library > University > Research lab > Factory > Coal power plant
    Wigtown:c5capital: (T130): Water mill > Monument > Industrial zone > Aqueduct > Commercial hub > Granary > Market > Bank > Workshop > Big Ben > Entertainment complex
    Cullen:c5capital: (T145): Granary > Campus > Monument > Library > University € Research lab > Builder > Campus research+
    Scone:c5capital: (T151): € Builder > Campus > Library > University > Monument > Research lab > Harbor > Lighthouse > Water park > Builder > Turtle product > Turtle product > Ferris wheel > Shipyard
    Peebles:c5capital: (T154): € Monument F Settler > Campus > Library > Industrial zone € University > Aqueduct € Research lab > Workshop > Builder > Campus research+
    Inverness:c5capital: (T177): € Granary > Monument > Campus € Library € University € Research lab > Flood barriers > Harbor > Lighthouse > Campus research+
    Elgin:c5capital: (T183): € Water mill > Monument > Granary € Builder > Campus € Library € University > Flood barrier € Research lab > Water park > Ferris wheel
    Galashiels:c5capital: (T186): Campus € Library € University € Research lab > Water mill > Flood barriers
    Glasgow:c5capital: (T199): Campus
    Cumbernauld:c5capital: (T201): Monument > Harbor
    Hull:c5war: (T218): € Monument € Granary > Repairs € Library € University € Research lab € Trader > Theater square

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    Knightfall, leif erikson and Eyswein like this.
  10. Knightfall

Knightfall Warlord

Hope my submission isn't too late!

Attached Files:

leif erikson and Eyswein like this.
  11. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.

You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.