6otM132 AAR

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Eyswein, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Eyswein

Eyswein Prince GOTM Staff

Welcome to the 6otM132 After Actions Report thread. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory date and score (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!

STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game.

Please attach your victory save to your post.

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
    - What were your initial 5-10 builds in the capital or other early cities?
    - Early order for technology/civics? What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
    - How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
    - How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
    - What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
    - Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?
    - What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
    - Which Governors were most important; when and why?
    - Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
    - When did you have Dark/Golden ages?
    - How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
    - Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
    - Did you find the island chain in the south of the map?
    - Did you enjoy your game?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.

Players are encouraged to provide feedback on the game. Some players like to replay the game, and although we will not record the results from a replay, you can still post your new experiences (please state if the game is a replay). Please refrain from posting videos until the deadline for submission is over.

2. Monthar

Monthar Deity

Turn 501, Out of Time loss.
    I did not settle in place, nor did I settle close enough to build a harbor. This map was brutal.Luckily I was able to get a few cities built on the April Fools islands before the apocalypse, because 2 comets destroyed both my capital and the one city I was able to build on the coal

Attached Files:

Eyswein and leif erikson like this.
  3. Planktonic

Planktonic Warlord

Withdrawal, turn 233.

I saw immediately that we were surrounded by mountains, so opted to settle 2 cities to get two campuses to get to Chemistry faster. But I didn't realize you can't build a tunnel on a mountain by a water tile, so no way out there, nor anywhere else it seems. I tried to use Soothsayers to cause volcanic eruptions, hoping that might cause the two coastal tiles to "fill in" with magma and become land tiles, but no dice.

So it seems my only other option now is to get some Spec Ops who can then paradrop over the mountains. But that still leaves me with no way to egress settlers/military engineers etc.

It will take probably another 80 - 100 turns to get Spec Ops. It's already been basically 200+ turns of click-turning. No thanks.

Cute idea for an April Fool's game; I'm sure I'm missing something everyone else can see, but don't really want to bother at this point- not my idea of fun in the game.

Thanks anyway.

Attached Files:

4. Chrumo

Chrumo Chieftain

Looking at the SS, I can hardly believe how unlucky you were. The solutions are in the spoiler. Also, paratroopers on their own are not enough to get out of that situation, since you require vision of a square to paradrop AFAIK. So you also need an Aerodome (to scout with planes) or a Spaceport (to launch earth satelite)

Spoiler spoilers! :

1. The rightmost water tile is connected to the rest of the world
    2. The leftmost mountain is drillable (there is land and exit on the other side)

As for my own game, I have scouted the harbor placement way too late (I was already fixed on getting paratroopers and flight too). Once I did, I quickly conquered all the capitals except for the Mali, with whom I have accidentaly started a Friendship instead.
    So I withdrew at turn 177 whilst having control of almost all capitals, I guess DomV would be possible at turn 207 for me :)

Fun little puzzle, although I was kind of hoping that paratroopers/aeroports would be the solution :) Also, I had the right hunch to not reveal any strategic resources until I have already placed a Campus and Theatre Sq. on them ;)
    Thanks for the laugh and the game!

5. Eyswein

Apologize, I didn't anticipate that setup so probably needed more ways out. There was an alternate way out via mountain tunnel, but for your setup the mountain is in range 4 and the open square is in range 5 making it so you wouldn't see the way and couldn't buy that tile.

leif erikson likes this.
  6. Eyswein

Spoiler Victory :

With the settings (no domination victory) you need to capture/raze all cities of all Civs (or watch them be destroyed in the apocalypse). Part of the April Fools "fun".

leif erikson likes this.
  7. Planktonic

Planktonic Warlord

Hah. I did finally take a look at Monthar's game so I can see what I missed. Really unlucky indeed! And I guess you're right, Chrumo- even Spec Ops wouldn't do it. I was thinking I could paradrop into the eastmost visible water tile, but I guess that wouldn't actually be possible, probably I wouldn't be allowed to paradrop into open water (never tried it). And no tiles left for either an aerodrome or a spaceport. Trapped!

What a shame- looks like a lot of effort went into putting together a very amusing map, but I never got to see it. Hopefully better luck next time....

8. Arenel

Arenel Chieftain

Victory T247, reloaded

Wow, what a weird map, thanks for making it :) I did find a way out through the port myself, conquered several capitals and started buying units there to conquer all, but I had to come here to spoil myself if it's possible to win by annihilating everybody - I think it might be useful to write that it's possible in the starting post for people like me who don't know.
    I've never made that tunnel, all land units were bought with flood faith in conquered cities. Also, what a Bermuda! :love:

Spoiler victory pic :

9. Rutseg

Rutseg Chieftain

Annihilation Victory, T216 Score 970, Time 11 h

What a game, ohm!

Plan
    I decided to settle in the borders in order to fit a couple of cities. Went with the capital over the hills for the extra production and foreseeing a triangle of districts after chopping the wheat. That meant I had to take the marsh for the second city, but it was also good to see the eastern part of the map with the hope to find a spot somewhere to place an encampment and spawn some forces.

Perhaps I delayed too much Animal Husbandry, but I was afraid horses could take some district placement spot.

Besides that, I had no real plan. I was hoping setting some encampment at the other side of the mountains would suffice, but it was harder than that. When I saw the spot in-between the mountains to the west I thought I would have to wait for engineers tunnels, but fortunately a few turns afterwards I found the harbor exit to the east. The game ended a few turns before getting tunnels.

This was the first game in a long time where I took Audience Chamber over Ancestral Hall.

Early stage
    By T100 I had gotten outside the mountain ridge but was still trying to figure out where the AIs where hiding.
    Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-08 14-53-24.png

War and Diplomacy
    I made a military alliance with Simon Bolivar and started the wars with Mathias. There was an emergency war and I found myself fighting with everyone soon enough. Once I got Porto with vessels, I started to buy units there with the gold I was still trading with my ally. Poor Bolivar, I backstabbed him when the alliance ended and I fought in many fronts. Trebuchets/Bombards and Knights/Cuirassers where the most useful units during the war, although Coursers were very useful for pillaging to get Faith and Gold for new units.

Governors
    I made use of Pingala for the very needed extra science and culture. Liang was chosen to speed up district construction and prevent damage from the volcano. Later on, Victor was helpful to defend the first cities conquered and then to retain other ones pressed by loyalty.

Final state

"Everyone else has lost... Therefore you have won!"
    Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-09 02-14-21.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-09 02-20-44.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-04-09 02-21-03.png

It was fun to sort out the initial settle puzzle and how to get out of the valley. Thanks a lot for this special game!

Spoiler Full log :

1 - :c5greatperson:Ancient Era; Africa:trade: Kilimanjaro:c5food:
    3 - Mbanza Kongo:c5capital:
    13 - Pottery:c5science:
    17 - Code of Laws:c5culture:
    20 - Settler:c5production:
    23 - Mbamba:c5capital: Builder:c5gold:
    25 - Monument:c5production:
    27 - Writing:c5science:
    32 - Mining:c5science:
    34 - Craftsmanship:c5culture:
    35 - Campus:c5production:
    37 - Irrigation:c5science:
    38 - Granary:c5production:
    42 - State Workforce:c5culture: Pantheon (Divine Spark):religion: Liang:c5citizen:
    43 - Wheel:c5science:
    44 - Foreign Trade:c5culture: Monument:c5production:
    45 - Library:c5production:
    47 - Builder:c5gold:
    48 - Trader:c5production:
    49 - Early Empire:c5culture: Pingala:c5citizen:
    50 - Bronze Working:c5science:
    53 - Water mill:c5production:
    54 - Sailing:c5science:
    55 - Granary:c5production:
    56 - Astrology:c5science: Government plaza:c5production: Connoisseur (Pingala):c5citizen:
    60 - Political Philosophy:c5culture: Classical Republic:c5citystate:
    61 - :c5greatperson:Classical Era (Free Inquiry) Masonry:c5science:
    62 - Zhang Heng:greatwork::c5citizen: Encampment:c5production:
    64 - Water mill:c5production: Builder:c5gold:
    66 - Drama and Poetry:c5culture:
    67 - Ancient walls:c5production:
    69 - Mysticism:c5culture: Celestial Navigation:c5science: Mathematics:c5science: Engineering:c5science:
    72 - Iron Working:c5science:
    76 - Currency:c5science: Audience Chamber:c5production: Zoning commissioner (Liang):c5citizen:
    77 - Animal Husbandry:c5science:
    78 - Archery:c5science:
    79 - Theology:c5culture: Aryabhata:greatwork::c5citizen:
    81 - Military Tradition:c5culture: Barracks:c5production:
    83 - Recorded History:c5culture: Researcher (Pingala):c5citizen:
    84 - Horseback Riding:c5science: Harbor:c5production:
    85 - Galley:c5production:
    86 - Construction:c5science: Games and Recreation:c5culture:
    87 - Builder:c5production:
    91 - Galley:c5production:
    92 - Apprenticeship:c5science:
    93 - Defensive Tactics:c5culture: Grants (Pingala):c5citizen: Bhasa:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing work:greatwork::c5citizen:
    94 - Sun Tzu:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing work:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing work:greatwork::c5citizen:
    99 - Education:c5science: Machu Picchu:tourism:
    100 - Shipbuilding:c5science: Lighthouse:c5production:
    101 - Civil Service:c5culture:
    104 - Buttress:c5science:
    106 - Trader:c5production:
    108 - Hypatia:greatwork::c5citizen:
    109 - Trung Trac:greatwork::c5citizen:
    110 - University:c5production:
    111 - Builder:c5gold:
    114 - Divine Right:c5culture: Monarchy:c5citystate: Campus research:c5production:
    116 - Military Training:c5culture:
    117 - Campus:c5production: Library:greatwork::c5citizen: Hildegard of Bingen:greatwork::c5citizen: University:c5gold:
    119 - Cartography:c5science: Artemisia:greatwork::c5citizen:
    121 - :c5greatperson:Classical Era (Golden Age - Exodus of the Evangelists) Mansa:c5influence: Great Barrier Reef:c5food:
    123 - Ha Long Bay:c5food: Basil:c5influence: Bolivar:c5influence: Joao:c5influence: Boudica:greatwork::c5citizen:
    124 - Quadrireme:c5production: Grand Master’s Chappel:c5production: Reinforced materials (Liang):c5citizen: Matthias:c5influence: Meet all the civilizations:c5trade:
    126 - Feudalism:c5culture:
    127 - Galapagos Islands:c5food:
    128 - Circumnavegation:c5trade:
    130 - Omar Khayyam:greatwork::c5citizen:
    132 - Military Engineering:c5science: War to Mathias:c5war:
    133 - Square Rigging:c5science:
    134 - Quadrireme:c5production: Porto:c5war: Monument:c5gold: Granary:c5gold: Caravel:c5moves:
    136 - Stirrups:c5science: Archer:c5gold:
    137 - Industrial zone:c5production:
    139 - Guilds:c5culture: Victor:c5citizen: Simon (military):c5strength:
    140 - Emergency war from Mathias:c5war:, Joao:c5war: and Mansa:c5war: Abu Al-Qasim Al-Zahrawi:greatwork::c5citizen:
    143 - Niani:c5war: Quadrireme:c5gold:
    144 - Gunpowder:c5science: Armory:c5production: Caravel:c5moves:
    150 - El Cid:greatwork::c5citizen: Workshop:c5production:
    151 - Banking:c5science: Frigate:c5moves:
    152 - Diplomatic Service:c5culture: Murasaki Shikibu:greatwork::c5citizen:
    153 - Machinery:c5science: Horseman:c5gold:
    154 - Builder:c5production:
    155 - Ancient walls:c5production:
    156 - Lisbon:c5war: Ngao mbeba:c5gold:
    158 - Quadrireme:c5unhappy: Frigate:c5production: Ngao mbeba:c5gold:
    159 - Evora:c5war: Defeated Joao:c5war: Crossbowman**:c5moves:
    160 - War to Basil:c5war:
    161 - Astronomy:c5science: Funchal:c5war:
    163 - Castles:c5science: Medieval Faires:c5culture: Spy:c5production: Garrison commander (Victor):c5citizen: Ngao mbeba:c5unhappy:
    164 - Printing:c5science: Galileo Galilei:greatwork::c5citizen: Frigate:c5moves: Trebuchet:religion: Spearman:c5gold:
    165 - Builder:c5production:
    166 - Constantinople:c5war: Courser:c5moves: Heavy chariot:c5gold:
    168 - Military Tactics:c5science: Pikeman:c5moves: Trader:c5production: Ancient walls:c5production: Ngao mbeba:religion:
    169 - Ethelfleda:greatwork::c5citizen: Thessalonica:c5war:
    171 - War to Bolivar:c5war:
    172 - Campus research:c5production: Buda:c5war:
    173 - Mercenaries:c5culture: Bogota:c5war: Crossbowman:religion: Metal Casting:c5science:
    174 - Bi Sheng:greatwork::c5citizen: Adrianople:c5war:
    175 - Irene of Athens:greatwork::c5citizen: Defense logistics (Victor):c5citizen: Pecs:c5war:
    176 - Campus research:c5production:
    178 - Mass Production:c5science: Trebuchet:religion:
    179 - Humanism:c5culture: Encampment:c5production:
    180 - Trader:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Edessa:c5war: Defeated Basil:c5war:
    181 - :c5greatperson:Renaissance Era (Golden Age - Exodus of the Evangelists) Amphitheater:c5production:
    182 - Isaac Newton:greatwork::c5citizen: Timur:greatwork::c5citizen:
    183 - Trader:c5production: University:greatwork::c5citizen:
    184 - Monument:c5production:
    185 - Mercantilism:c5culture:
    188 - Meteor (Knight) Military engineer:c5production: Monument:c5production:
    189 - Ballistics:c5science: Scientific Theory:c5science: The Enlightenment:c5culture: Imhotep:greatwork::c5citizen: Monument:c5production: Pike and Shot:c5moves: Cuirassier:c5moves: Field cannon:c5moves: Barracks:c5gold:
    193 - Emilie du Châtelet:greatwork::c5citizen: Campus research:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Bombard:c5moves:
    194 - Pest:c5war: Trebuchet:religion: Trebuchet:religion:
    195 - Colonialism:c5culture: Trader:c5production: Ancient walls:c5production:
    197 - Caracas:c5war:
    198 - Industrialization:c5science: Statue of Zeus:tourism: Ancient walls:c5production:
    199 - Szeged:c5war: Gao:c5war: Cumana:c5war: Builder:c5gold:
    200 - Campus research:c5production: Cuirassier:c5production: Granary:c5production:
    201 - Civil Engineering:c5culture: Moksha:c5citizen: Bombard:c5moves: Musketman:c5moves: Musketman:c5moves: Cuirassier:c5moves: Miguel de cervantes:greatwork::c5citizen: Gustavus Adolfus:greatwork::c5citizen: Courser:c5production: Builder:c5unhappy:
    202 - Bombard:greatwork::c5citizen: Commercial hub:c5production:
    203 - Andrei Rublev:greatwork::c5citizen: Cuenca:c5war:
    204 - Sanitation:c5science: Naval Tradition:c5culture: Bombard:c5moves: Ibn Khaldun:greatwork::c5citizen: Cuirassier:religion:
    205 - Panama:c5war:
    206 - Yi Sun Sin:greatwork::c5citizen: Ironclad:greatwork::c5citizen:
    207 - Trebuchet:religion:
    208 - Meteor (Cuirassier) Factory:c5production: Maracaibo:c5war: Defeated Bolivar:c5war: Courser:c5gold:
    209 - Economics:c5science: Timbuktu:c5war:
    210 - Debrecen:c5war:
    211 - Entertainment complex:c5production: Jenne:c5war:
    212 - Nationalism:c5culture: Meteor (Cuirassier) Musketman:religion: Reyna:c5citizen:
    213 - Monument:c5production:
    214 - Market:c5production: Barracks:c5production: Walata:c5war: Defeated Musa:c5war: Esztergom:c5war:
    215 - Siege Tactics:c5science: Coal power plant:c5production:
    216 - Shipyard:c5production: Miskolc:c5war: Annihilation Victory:c5happy:

Spoiler City build order :

Mbanza Kongo:c5capital: (T1): Monument Settler > Monument > Granary Campus > Granary > Library > Trader > Water mill > Government plaza > Encampment > Ancient walls > Audience Chamber > Barracks > Machu Picchu > University > Campus research > Grand Master’s Chappel > Industrial zone > Armory > Workshop > Campus research > Builder > Repairs > Spy > Builder > Trader > Campus research > Campus research > Trader > Trader > Military engineer > Campus research > Trader > Campus research > Factory > Coal power plant > Trader
    Mbamba:c5capital: (T23): € Builder > Monument € Builder > Granary > Water mill € Builder > Galley Harbor > Galley > Builder > Galley > Lighthouse > Trader € Builder > Campus G Library € University > Quadrireme > Repairs > Quadrireme > Frigate > Repairs > Shipyard > Campus research
    Porto:c5war: (T134): € Monument € Granary € Archer € Quadrireme € Horseman > Ancient walls F Trebuchet > Encampment € Stable > Cuirassier > Entertainment complex > Arena
    Niani:c5war: (T143): Repairs € Ngao mbeba > Ancient walls > Repairs € Heavy chariot F Ngao mbeba F Trebuchet > Amphitheater G University F Cuirassier F Musketman > Field cannon
    Lisbon:c5war: (T156): € Ngao mbeba > Encampment € Spearsman > Trebuchet
    Evora:c5war: (T159): Ancient walls > Lighthouse > Monument > Commercial hub > Market > Bank
    Funchal:c5war: (T161): € Barracks > Trebuchet
    Constantinople:c5war: (T166): Repairs > Courser > Torre de Belem
    Thessalonica:c5war: (T169): Crossbowman
    Buda:c5war: (T172): Repairs € Courser
    Bogota:c5war: (T173): Repairs > Lighthouse F Trebuchet F Trebuchet > Ancient walls > Barracks > Repairs
    Adrianople:c5war: (T174): Repairs > Monument > Ancient walls > Entertainment complex
    Pecs:c5war: (T175): Monument > Granary > Builder
    Edessa:c5war: (T180): Repairs > Monument
    Pest:c5war: (T194): Repairs > Monument
    Caracas:c5war: (T197): Monument > Commercial hub
    Szeged:c5war: (T199): Repairs € Builder > Monument > Grove
    Gao:c5war: (T199): Repairs
    Cumana:c5war: (T199): Monument
    Cuenca:c5war: (T203): Repairs > Builder
    Panama:c5war: (T205): Repairs
    Maracaibo:c5war: (T208): Repairs > Monument
    Timbuktu:c5war: (T209): Bank
    Debrecen:c5war: (T210): Repairs
    Jenne:c5war: (T211): Repairs
    Walata:c5war: (T214): Repairs
    Esztergom:c5war: (T214): Repairs
    Miskolc:c5war: (T216): Repairs

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    Arenel, Eyswein and leif erikson like this.
  10. pbornemeier

pbornemeier Chieftain

Congrats. Is the Full log and City build order the product of an addon or are you incredibly meticulous in recording while playing?

Eyswein, PiR and leif erikson like this.
  11. Rutseg

Rutseg Chieftain

The second one I guess. Although I am interested on modding this. It helps me think and also compare games to see how things go different :)

PiR and leif erikson like this.
  12. pbornemeier

pbornemeier Chieftain

Turn 260 withdraw. I quickly found out I was surrounded mountain's so i figured that I would need chemistry to get out, so I build 3 cities and was planning to build 3 campuses to max out science. And since we would get a lot of flooding get the great bath ASAP. A few turns later found the 6 mountain spot to the west and dropped a campus there, cackling about the uber-science I was going to get with a +6. Built the harbor to the East. Started stacking up scientists figuring I would get them to the campus sooner or later. Figured wrong. Started towards Flight - to scout nearby out the area, could not locate spot for airport. Then started towards Chemistry for the mountain passes..... Then realized there was no place to build another Campus...And no place to build an encampment (for the Military engineer for the chemistry for the mountain passes). Got a great Admiral who appeared at the harbor and allowed me to explore and find other civs but could not get a 'regular' unit out.

Used soothsayer a few times on volcano and adjacent units. Seemed to be pointless and masochistic.

Decided to quit. Checked the after action report. Looked at the saves. Found that there is no replay in civ6. Found a mod that will do it if installed at start of game (https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/replay-button.27140/) wondered why it was not in the workshop. Found one in the workshop (Technoluddite's End Game Map Replay.)

In The AAR read and saw that some folks somehow got out via the harbor. Still can't figure out how.

Attached Files:

13. Rutseg

Rutseg Chieftain

When you build a naval unit it appears in the harbor (if the harbor is completely built), so if you build the harbor outside the mountain range, you can use this to explore outside. Encampments work similarly and it was what I was kind of hopping to see done here. For Great Almirals, they can appear in set but not completed harbors, I just found out this in GOTM 124, Francis Drake ended trapped in a lake due to its city not being adjacent to any of the lake tales :p

Wow, that end game replay mod looks awesome! I really miss that feature from previous Civ games. Is that compatible with GOTM playing?

14. pbornemeier

pbornemeier Chieftain

The mod saves a bunch of files in %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs during the game. It cannot be used to playback a game that was done on another machine. I don't see why it would invalidate a GOTM game. (Paste that link into Windows Explorer -- it expands to your name.

I played through again and did get naval units out. Is there a way to get land units out? Or do you have to capture cities on the coast with naval then build land units there?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  15. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

If it changes game play in any way, it would be unacceptable for GotM.

Eyswein and Rutseg like this.
  16. Rutseg

Rutseg Chieftain

In my game I conquered a city in the coast and then started to buy units there, but I guess once you get a military engineer and dig a tunnel in the initial island mountains, you can just cross through the western pass :)

17. Rutseg

Rutseg Chieftain

@pbornemeier I loaded your game and bought a caravel on your capital, it appeared in the harbor as expected. In case you want to finish the game I think you can easily take Lisbon with caravels and privateers, and also Funchal. Lisbon has an encampment and you can buy more units there to end the other civs ;)

Attached Files:

18. Planktonic

Planktonic Warlord

@Rutseg Just want to chime in that I also appreciate that you post these logs of your game. I always go over them and they are always very helpful in seeing how the pacing of the game went, and of course your decision making process. I don't have the patience for it but I'm glad you do!

Eyswein, leif erikson and Rutseg like this.
  19. Lexad

Lexad oldfart

Turn 148 kiled all else

Settled in place which seems to be a good idea. Decided not enough places for 2-3 cities and districts. Built Campus, Govt plaza and Etemenanki. Pantheon on Camps, only if the were not so flammable.
    Could've been much faster if I didn't expect to kill inland cities with knights, especially all at once: my purchased chariots and knights were effectively thwarted by walls. Melee + rams wouldv've been much more efficient, but shortage of iron played its role.

Attached Files:

Eyswein, leif erikson and Rutseg like this.
  20. kcd_swede

kcd_swede Jag är Viking!½ GOTM Staff

Destroyed by Comet, turn 470, score 537.

I settled so only 1 city could be built, and it was in a spot where after building Campus, Govt center, and Theatre square, no other districts of any kind could be built. I had the Great Bath and Machu Pichu... but could not build any other wonders. Most of the game just building science and getting great scientists. When I got Spec Ops units turn 460 or so... I parajumped to a spot surrounded by cliffs and outside my territory... so stuck. Sucked not being able to build tunnels. I figured all this insanity out weeks ago, but played through to the bitter end today because I guess I was extremely bored and impatient waiting for the next game. Is it still April? I am surely still a fool. LOL.

Attached Files: