6otM134 AAR

Eyswein

King
GOTM Staff
Welcome to the 6otM134 After Actions Report thread. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory date and score (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!

STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game.

Please attach your victory save to your post.

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
- What were your initial 5-10 builds in the capital or other early cities?
- Early order for technology/civics? What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
- How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
- How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
- What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
- Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?
- What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
- Which Governors were most important; when and why?
- Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
- When did you have Dark/Golden ages?
- How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
- Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
- Did you enjoy your game?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.

Culture Victory Turn 212, Score 1084

I settled in place and built some early wonders. Then I focused on economy and expanding. I should have expanded more. However, I got the win in a decent time, and had fun.

Attachments

• 6otM134 Culture Vic T212 S1084.Civ6Save
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
Turn 143 CV

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?
I moved to the hill to look around and settled west to free starting spot for early Stonehenge. Seeing the Natural Wonder has fixed my intention to go for religious build. Beating AI on Prince is no challenge, so I decided to go for a relaxing 100% peaceful victory. Over the whole game, zero wars were waged (even between AI) and zero city states captured.
I decided to go for a wonder-building spree supported by production-haevy religion and boosting early development by gaining culture, gold and science for every city with wonder. Too too long to boost religion and missed on taking faith from wonders as well.

2 scouts, settler, worker, Holy Site, Stonehenge. Should've done the latter the other way round.

- Early order for technology/civics? What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
Astrology, mining, AH, the for Commercial hubs as the terrain was hammer-poor and I had to rely much on gold-purchasing buildings - and workers to boost wonders. Long-term goal to go for Fight for toursim from Chinese walls and other late game techs and civics boosting Tourism if required (it wasn't required in the end). I was tippig around victory condition long enough (14/16, 18/22, etc) until Flight arived and then it took some couple of turns - should've beelined.

- How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
Built my gameplay around it. Wonders coupled with religion, workers boosting wonders, walls on flatlands providing culture, gold and tourism. Never built a crouching tiger.

- How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
Had good 4 cities - 2nd towards Vilnius was low on hammers, but had many walls. 3rd went on coast near deer for Artemis and strong holy site, 4th Petra city west at Oasis and 5 th up at the river, all with top holy sites. Later waves of expansion saw 1 city on Tundra with Basil 1 turn before victory and 5 cities to the south, one of them near wonder completely encircled by walls which were surrouded by Nasca lines.

- What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
Wonders mostly by builders or later Engineers, districts, and buildings. Builders from Monumentality.

Thought about picking desert pantheon, but it was alreeady taken, so took for building wonders.

Autocracy for wonders, then Monarchy and Theology for faith generation and purchases. Running cards 100% on Campus, Theater and Holy Site.

Pingala as usual, some extra bonus from lots of Magnus chops, minor bonus when trying to buy most workers in Liang city, the rest for amenities and health.

all friendly, sold my resources periodically, but they weren't big gold producers

All golden

- Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
My notebook overheated from working on taxes before, so had to reload autosaves some 5-6 times. Got Hypatia and Machu taken by Korea 1 turn earlier than me, don't expect it to greatly affect the outcome.

Yes, thanks for the run!

Attachments

• QIN SHI HUANG 143 640 AD.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 28
Culture Victory turn 212

I tried to build all the wonders - I missed only on 2, hanging garden and Machu Pichu (and only for 2-3 turns...). I didn't finish to build all them but i'm pretty confident I could have with the advance in the tech and culture tree I had.

Builders and wonders, first went for great bath then stonehenge then pyramids.

All the civics that had wonders.

Well I wouldnt have had all the wonders without the bonus!

I settled maybe around 10, with most of them placed so that I could build wonders (eg Huey in the lake, great zimbabwe next to the cattle)

Mainly builders, especially in the early game.

The builder pantheon, and for religion the production belief.

Classical republic > Theocracy > Merchant republic. With the forbidden city, alhambra and potala palace I had enough policy slots for the wonders / builders civics.

Magnus for chopping, Pingala for the GPP and Liang for the builder charge.

Not that much, I didn't bother with them too much.

Only golde ages.

- How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
N/A

As always, yes!

Spoiler VIctory screen :
upload_2022-5-3_19-4-43.png

Spoiler Wonders :
upload_2022-5-3_19-5-17.png

CV, turn 194/195

QSH on 7 Seas on Prince with 18 city states was a set-up for a fast CV, and it went smoothly right until the end. I got a religion and had all Monumentality Golden Ages, and spammed Theater Squares everywhere. I got lazy about some of the Wonders (missed Etemenanki by 2 turns out of pure carelessness) but did build quite a few of course.

One war and one gripe: I eliminated Mongolia pretty early, about turn 80 or 90, then peaceful thereafter. Until turn 180, when Cyrus, Ba Trieu and Hojo all declared a military emergency on me for a conquered city from almost 100 turns prior, despite having a very positive relationship with all of them. That's pretty rubbishy; lost 3 trade routes and open borders or could have had an even earlier finishing time I reckon. Oh well.

Thanks for the game!

Attachments

• GOTM 134 Cul Vic 195 1340 AD.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
Cultural Victory T161, Score 939, Time 18 h

Achievements through this play:
There is something very satisfying on building wonders, and this was the perfect game for it!

Plan
Get as many early wonders as possible, build theater squares and gain tourism through works. I wanted to get the desert pantheon but it was already taken, and later after finding Rapa Nui, I started to aim towards Flight and also build great walls.

Early stage
My game was very similar to @Lexad one, but I got Etemenanki instead of Stonehenge. The barbarians were giving me some trouble and I had to buy a few units. By T100 I had 5 cities (one more next turn) and 4 wonders (Etemenanki, Apadana, Pyramids and Great Library in that order). I had two good spots for Petra but was yet undecided.
Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-05 01-31-11.png

Cities
Settled 12 cities (5 thanks to monumentality), and got 2 from loyalty flips.
Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-06 21-16-16.png

Diplomacy

Fully peaceful game. It took me a bit to find Gitarja, which delayed probably the victory a few turns, because I lost my two warrior explorers while they were healing and the computer did not alert me of barbarian approach. I was friend with everyone but Gitarja, and made alliances with everyone who had the tech to do it.

The early gold from diplomacy was very important but mid game I stopped improving luxuries because the King AI just could not keep up and had no gold to offer.

Ghengis Kan took Vilnius and Valletta, the first I took after loyalty flip and I also took another of his cities he built too close. But everyone was happy and had open borders with me, but only Ghengis and Chandragupta had trade routes, the others were too far, and I only managed late trade routes to Seondeok and Gitarja for the extra +25% culture.

Leader bonuses
The builder wonder boost was a pleasure. Also getting 8 charges builders, nice. The wonder inspiration/eurekas helped a lot with research as I did not have to put hammers on side projects for the boosts. Only thing I did not use was the special unit, as I was having a lot of era score and on peace. The great wall worked better than I thought and got me a lot of culture and the gold to buy theater square and holy site buildings.

Religion
Once I saw Yerevan in the game, I went after Relicuaries, although it was a hassle to suicide my apostles, India and Persia missionaries were always running away. The Holy Orders for the discount was very helpful. Also went for Theocracy as a government for extra apostles and settlers/builders with Monumentality Golden Age.

As I failed to get the desert pantheon, I took the Marshes one, which helped me to settle some spots that would have been difficult to work otherwise.

Wonders
I got all the Ancient and Classical wonders I could, basically because it was easy with Builder charges. And for the rest, I focused on St. Basil's Cathedral and Mont Saint Michel which I basically chopped and boosted powerfully that city to my leading tourism city thanks to the extra bonus to relics.

Also got Kilwa Kilwasi, because with so many city-states it is a great bonus for the capital, and attempted Potala and Oxford but the game ended before I had them up.

Final state
The moai and great wall gave me plenty of tourism, jumping from Tourism 264 on T159 to 382 on T160 when I discovered Flight. Anyway I was in a near win for a long time, thanks to relics and works of writing (and wonders) and could maybe have done that before Flight if I had not been as dumb as to sign a cultural alliance with Ba Trieu who was leading on culture :D
Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-06 21-12-47.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-06 21-13-39.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-06 21-13-53.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-06 21-14-02.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-06 21-07-19.png Captura de pantalla de 2022-05-06 21-14-23.png

All in all a fun wonders game! :D

Spoiler Full log :

1 - :c5greatperson:Ancient Era; Atlantis:trade: Sahara el Beyda:c5food: Xi’an:c5capital:
6 - Scout:c5production:
8 - Vilnius:c5influence: Baltica:trade:
10 - Village (Builder)
11 - Pottery:c5science:
12 - Slinger:c5production:
13 - Code of Laws:c5culture:
14 - Chandragupta:c5influence: Village (Scout) Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
21 - Writing:c5science: Foreign Trade:c5culture: Uluru:c5food: Settler:c5production:
22 - Village (state workforce)
23 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Builder:c5gold:
25 - Mohenjo-Daro:c5influence:
26 - Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
27 - Beijing:c5capital:
28 - Irrigation:c5science: Craftsmanship:c5culture: Etemenanki:tourism:
29 - Genghis Khan:c5influence: Rapa Nui:c5influence:
31 - Village (wheel) Pangea Ultima:trade: Eye of the Sahara:c5food:
32 - Mining:c5science: Village (+40 gold) Golden Age Score
33 - Valletta:c5influence: Wolin:c5influence: Asia:trade:
34 - Campus:c5production:
36 - Masonry:c5science: State Workforce:c5culture: Liang:c5citizen:
38 - Village (celestial navigation, engineering) Kabul:c5influence:
41 - Monument:c5production:
42 - Builder:c5production:
44 - Wheel:c5science:
45 - Animal Husbandry:c5science: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
46 - Trader:c5production:
47 - Archery:c5science: Military Tradition:c5culture: Scout:c5unhappy:
48 - Early Empire:c5culture: Magnus:c5citizen: Chinguetti:c5influence:
49 - Trader:c5unhappy:
52 - Builder:c5production: Ba Trieu:c5influence:
53 - Horseback Riding:c5science: Builder:c5production: Pantheon (Lady of the Reeds and Marshes):religion: Galapagos Islands:c5food:
54 - Astrology:c5science:
55 - Political Philosophy:c5culture: Autocracy:c5citystate:
58 - Holy site:c5production:
61 - :c5greatperson:Classical Era (Golden Age - Pen, Brush and Voice) Drama and Poetry:c5culture: Builder:c5production:
62 - Bronze Working:c5science:
63 - Sailing:c5science: Government plaza:c5production: Provision (Magnus):c5citizen:
64 - Construction:c5science: Apadana:tourism: Water mill:c5gold: Wolin♟
65 - Currency:c5science: Games and Recreation:c5culture: Pyramids:tourism: Builder:tourism: Settler:c5production: Kabul♟ Bologna:c5influence:
66 - Zanzibar:c5influence:
67 - Library:c5gold:
69 - Mysticism:c5culture: Bologna♟ Jiaodong:c5capital:
73 - Spearman:c5production: Settler:c5production: Taiyuan:c5capital:
74 - Celestial Navigation:c5science: Engineering:c5science: Mathematics:c5science: Zhang Heng:greatwork::c5citizen: Shrine:c5production:
75 - Apprenticeship:c5science:
76 - Brussels:c5influence:
77 - Trader:c5production:
78 - Shipbuilding:c5science:
79 - Campus:c5production: Hong Kong:c5influence:
82 - Defensive Tactics:c5culture: Pingala:c5citizen: Yerevan:c5influence:
83 - Recorded History:c5culture: Mohenjo-Daro♟ Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Monument:c5production: Connoisseur (Pingala):c5citizen: Catapult:c5production:
85 - Education:c5science:
86 - Ancestral hall:c5production: Grants (Pingala):c5citizen: Aryabhata:greatwork::c5citizen: Shanghai:c5capital:
89 - Iron Working:c5science: Military Training:c5culture: Great Library:tourism: Geneva:c5influence: Brussels♟ Mogadishu:c5influence: Singapore:c5influence: Cyrus:c5influence: Seondeok:c5influence:
90 - Builder:c5production: Granary:c5production: Vilnius:c5unhappy:
91 - John the Baptist:greatwork::c5citizen: Builder:c5gold:
92 - Buttress:c5science: Relic:c5influence: Religion (Reliquaries, Holy order):religion: Library:c5production: Nazca:c5influence:
93 - Theology:c5culture: Yerevan♟
94 - Feudalism:c5culture:
95 - Machinery:c5science:
96 - Settler:c5production: Gabustan:c5food:
99 - University:c5production: Bologna:c5gold:
100 - Village (+100 gold) Circumnavigation:c5trade:
101 - Changsha:c5capital: Water mill:c5gold: Settler:c5production: Village (+20 faith)
102 - Temple:c5production:
103 - Mercenaries:c5culture: Apostle:religion: Apostle:religion: Galley:c5gold: Valletta♟ Abu-Alqasim:greatwork::c5citizen:
104 - Military Engineering:c5science: Village (+20 favor)
105 - Civil Service:c5culture:
106 - Granary:religion: Oracle:tourism:
107 - Castles:c5science:
109 - Theater square:c5production: University:c5production: Scout:c5unhappy:
110 - Commercial hub:c5production: Market:c5gold:
111 - Jebel Barkal:tourism: Bhasa:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Granary:c5production:
112 - Printing:c5science: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen:
114 - Hildegard of Bingen:greatwork::c5citizen: Amphitheater:c5gold:
115 - Heavy chariot:c5gold:
116 - Divine Right:c5culture: Monarchy:c5citystate: Monument:c5production: Theater square:c5production: Wuhan:c5capital:
117 - Astronomy:c5science: Warrior:c5unhappy:
118 - Ovid:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Crossbowman:c5moves:
119 - Stirrups:c5science: Medieval Faires:c5culture: Curator (Pingala):c5citizen: Knight:c5moves: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen:
120 - Arena:c5production:
121 - :c5greatperson:Medieval Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Builder:c5production: Settler:religion: Mohenjo-Daro:c5gold: Valletta:c5unhappy:
123 - Builder:c5production: Holy site:c5production:
124 - Military Tactics:c5science: Guilds:c5culture: Market:c5gold: Moksha:c5citizen: Ba Trieu (economic):c5strength: Settler:religion:
125 - Banking:c5science: Cartography:c5science: Pikeman:c5moves: Village (cartography)
126 - Builder:c5production: Trebuchet:c5moves: Settler:religion: Handan:c5capital:
127 - Apostle:religion: Colosseum Singapore♟ Caravel:c5moves:
128 - Mass Production:c5science: Builder:c5production: Rumi:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing:c5influence: Writing:c5influence:
129 - Diplomatic Service:c5culture:
130 - Marcus Licinius Crassus:greatwork::c5citizen: Amphitheater:c5production: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Relic:religion:
131 - Gunpowder:c5science: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Monument:c5production:
132 - Reformed Church:c5culture: Vilnius:c5puppet: Trader:c5production:
133 - Preserve:c5production:
134 - Shrine:c5production: Temple:c5gold: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Relic:religion: Granary:c5production: Village (+20 favor)
135 - Shenyang:c5capital:
136 - Water mill:c5gold:
137 - Humanism:c5culture: Geoffrey Chaucer:greatwork::c5citizen: Builder:c5production: Theocracy:c5citystate: Settler:religion:
138 - Chen:c5capital: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Apostle:religion:
139 - The Enlightenment:c5culture: Commercial hub:c5production:
141 - Scientific Theory:c5science: Market:c5production: Foreign ministry:c5production: Amani:c5citizen: Musketman:c5gold:
142 - Petra:tourism: Encampment:c5production: Chengdu:c5capital: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Wolin:c5gold: Trader:c5unhappy:
143 - Mercantilism:c5culture:
144 - Naval Tradition:c5culture: Exploration:c5culture: Kilwa Kisiwani:tourism: Hong Kong♟ Geneva♟ Nazca♟ Hong Kong:c5gold: Village (exploration) Trader:religion: Trader:religion: Settler:religion:
145 - Apostle:religion: Gitarja:c5influence: Meet all the civilizations:c5trade: Knight:c5unhappy:
146 - Colonialism:c5culture: Li Bai:greatwork::c5citizen: Zanzibar♟ Ghengis (military):c5strength:
147 - Piero de Bardi:greatwork::c5citizen: Archaeological museum:c5gold:
148 - Apostle:religion:
149 - Natural History:c5culture: Theater square:c5production: Art museum:c5production: Holy site:c5production: Shrine:c5gold: Temple:c5gold: Hunza:c5influence:
150 - Almaliq:c5puppet: Theater square:c5production: Harbor:c5production: Builder:religion: Anshan:c5influence: Village (scorched land, nationalism)
151 - Emilie du Chatelet:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Builder:religion: Grove:c5gold:
152 - Metal Casting:c5science: Siege Tactics:c5science: Square Rigging:c5science: St. Basil’s Cathedral:tourism: Builder:c5production: Builder:religion: Builder:religion: Apostle:religion:
153 - Civil Engineering:c5culture: Researcher (Pingala):c5citizen: Amphitheater:c5gold:
154 - Industrialization:c5science: Theater square:c5production: Lighthouse:c5production: Builder:religion: Builder:religion: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Amphitheater:c5production: Builder:religion: Harbor:c5production: Relic:religion: Chandragupta (religious):c5strength: Theater square:c5production: Builder:religion: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold:
155 - Hyeronimus Bosch:greatwork::c5citizen: Religious:greatwork::c5citizen: Builder:c5production: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Amphitheater:c5production: Library:c5production: Village (+120 gold)
156 - Nationalism:c5culture: Zoo:c5production: Religious:greatwork::c5citizen: Mont Saint Michel:tourism: Amphitheater:c5production: Longxi:c5capital: Reyna:c5citizen: Hunza♟ Trader:religion:
157 - Belief (Sacred places):religion: Religious:greatwork::c5citizen: Harbor:c5production: Monument:c5production:
158 - Urbanization:c5culture: Commercial hub:c5production: Builder:religion: Lighthouse:c5production: Village (+20 faith) Trader:religion:
159 - Art museum:c5production: Builder:religion:
160 - Flight:c5science: Sanitation:c5science: Irene of Athens:greatwork::c5citizen: Marie-Catherine d'Aulnoy:greatwork::c5citizen: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Preserve:c5production: Victor:c5citizen:
161 - Hanno the Navigator:greatwork::c5citizen: Caravel:greatwork::c5citizen: Barbarian camp (+50 gold):c5gold: Aqueduct:c5production: Builder:c5production: Writing:greatwork::c5citizen: Village (builder)
161 - Cultural Victory:c5happy:
162 - Scorched Earth:c5culture: Barracks:c5production: Holy site:c5production: Builder:religion: Theater square:c5production: Theater square:c5production:

Spoiler City build order :

Xi’an:c5capital: (T1): Scout > Slinger > Settler > Etemenanki > Campus > Builder > Trader > Builder > Builder > Holy site > Builder > Apadana € Water mill > Pyramids € Library > Spearman > Settler > Shrine > Trader > Catapult > Great Library > Builder > University > Temple F Apostle F Apostle F Granary > Oracle > Theater square > Entertainment complex € Amphitheater > Arena F Apostle > Colosseum > Builder > Trader > Kilwa Kisiwani F Apostle F Apostle > Art museum F Builder > Zoo > Harbor > Oxford University
Beijing:c5capital: (T27): Monument > Builder > Government plaza > Settler > Settler > Ancestral hall > Settler > Settler > Granary > Jebel Barkal € Heavy chariot F Settler > Commercial hub € Market F Settler F Settler > Foreign ministry > Theater square > Amphitheater F Builder > Art museum > Aqueduct > Casa de contratacion
Jiaodong:c5capital: (T69): Campus > Monument > Library € Water mill > University > Granary > Holy site > Shrine € Temple F Apostle F Apostle > Potala Palace
Taiyuan:c5capital: (T73): Granary € Builder € Galley > Preserve > Builder > Holy site € Shrine € Temple € Grove > Theater square
Shanghai:c5capital: (T86): Commercial hub € Market > Monument > Builder F Settler > Builder > Encampment F Builder F Builder > Builder F Builder > Builder F Builder F Builder > Builder > Barracks F Builder > Armory
Changsha:c5capital: (T101): Theater square > Builder > Amphitheater > Granary € Archaeological museum > St. Basil’s Cathedral F Builder > Mont Saint Michel > Commercial hub > Neighborhood
Wuhan:c5capital: (T116): Monument > Petra > Harbor > Lighthouse > Theater square
Handan:c5capital: (T126): Monument € Musketman > Theater square F Builder € Amphitheater > Preserve > Grove
Vilnius:c5puppet: (T132): Commercial hub > Market > Theater square > Amphitheater > Archaeological museum
Shenyang:c5capital: (T135): € Water mill > Holy site > Shrine
Chen:c5capital: (T138): F Trader F Settler > Theater square F Builder > Amphitheater > Aerodrome
Chengdu:c5capital: (T141): F Trader > Monument > Harbor > Lighthouse > Theater square > Amphitheater
Almaliq:c5puppet: (T150): Library > Holy site
Longxi:c5capital: (T156): F Trader > Monument F Trader > Theater square > Amphitheater

Attachments

• GOTM134 QIN SHI 163 Cultural.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Culture Victory t220 score 921

Peaceful all the way. Lots of WW's. Should have expanded more and got even more Nat Parks, but with victory in the bag it is hard to motivate myself to stress out on a couple turns here or there. One unusual thing is maybe that I got all of the great writers in the world, I think.

Attachments

• QIN SHI HUANG 220 1545 AD cv921.Civ6Save
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
137 CV

Didn't manage to get any relics from all the tribals I gathered, so no religious tourism - but considering that, it was a very good run. Rushed Pyramids and built just about all the ancient/classical wonders ;) Lots of fun, thanks for the game!

Spoiler t138 :
upload_2022-5-10_16-27-57.jpeg

CV turn 181
I tried to go full peacefull this game and did so for almost whole game, but India declared suprise war on me after being my best friend through whole game. Two gold bought pikeman standing on great wall made short work of his dumbo hordes. After that I burned Mumbai and that was that.

Game was kinda anoying since I almost won 2 times but we had some sudden jumps in number of needed tourists so it draged along a bit.
I got almost all old wonders ofc and many, many great wall segments were build :p
I grabbed and held suz on all cultural city states + zanzibar + 2 industry states which made Kilwa go crazy with bonuses :D

Religion was founded early on but AI send almost no apostles or missionaries my way and I saw no purpouse of building more holy sites since I had plenty of faith for builders.

Overall it was nice and relaxing game. :D
Spoiler turn 181 :

Spoiler CV :

CV T207/208. Quite a fun game like others said, lots of wonder building. Should have gone Stonehenge probably, but the Holy site near the natural wonder was too tempting. Stonehenge went on turn 200 or something.

I played peacefully and had a total of 14 cities. I didn't spam the walls so much as some others, probably because I never built them before. But they are quite good, though like usual with the improvements, some places I was unable to build them, even though I should have been able in my opinion.

Attachments

• QIN SHI HUANG 208 1470 AD.Civ6Save
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.

You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.

CV T207 - Score 1280

What a nice GB mongoring game. Was really fun. Thanks a lot. ;)

Top Bottom