6otM141 AAR

Eyswein

King
GOTM Staff
Welcome to the 6otM141 After Actions Report thread. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory date and score (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!

STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game.

Please attach your victory save to your post.

- What was your plan for achieving the VC? What are the major steps you planned to take? What events, if any, changed the plan in execution and to what new plan? Any interesting decision points?

- What were your initial 5-10 builds in the capital or other early cities?
- Early order for technology/civics? What did you prioritize for technology/civics?
- How did the leader bonus and civ unique ability impact your plan/play, if at all?
- How many cities did you settle and/or capture? Where did you settle your first few cities?
- What were key production/purchase focuses? Military units / Civilian units / Districts & city development / Wonders / Civ Unique Unit & Infrastructure? Most critical or interesting?
- Pantheon chosen and why? Religious beliefs chosen, and why?
- What governments did you select? What key policy cards did you use? Why?
- Which Governors were most important; when and why?
- Was diplomacy/trading useful? How? Relations with other civs?
- When did you have Dark/Golden ages?
- How did the game modes affect or impact your play?
- Any surprises/frustration/elations you ran into, how did you deal with it?
- Did you enjoy your game?

Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.

DV 157

Spoiler t157 :
20220816205405_1.jpg

Grand Vizir is just so broken ;) That, and the fact that siege weapons tear down walls in a single shot.
Early game has a bit harsh since Gandhi built a million Varu. Other than that, very powerful start, and a very fun game.

Thanks for the save

Attachments

• quicksave.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
DV180-Istarted with 2 cities and rushed Gandhi before he got the Varus.Then I lost a lot of time clearing my continental as I went second for Canada with no roads .
Grand Vizir rules :)
great game
Thanks

Attachments

• DV-SULEIMAN 180 1190 AD.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 10.04.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 10.04.55 PM.png
    13.2 MB · Views: 84
Domination Victory T129

Settled in place and opened with Builder/Settler/Monument/Slinger/Settler/Campus. Meet Ngaragamu T5 for a free envoy and Lahore T9 too late for an envoy. Hit a hut for 20f on T23 and God of Craftsman was very strong with the double Horses.

I was a bit aimless in settling my first two cities, second went west by Ivory/Gypsum and the third east directly on another Horse (I wanted to settler next to it, but a barb Scout appeared and I was forced to either Settler immediately or risk the steal. All cities were basically just looking for the most chops for Horsemen . Was annoyed to get 20 Horses from my second hut, as I couldn't even sell them! Third hut had Holy Grail which was nice.

I declared on China on T39 just to steal a wandering Builder (nice that it had 4 charges too) but they already had walls (seemed really early) so I could not actually attack them yet. I did get a crucial Campus pillage to speed HBR.

I was at 20/25 ES with 5 turns to go and thought I would be able to manage a Classical Golden Age by popping a hut, completing HBR, chopping a HM and lucking into the last two points but could not find any more AIs, continents, wonders, or huts in time.

First real war was India, which was tough because it was basically swarming Horsemen against Varus. I moved my first four HM through the Fountain of Youth before declaring, which helped alot. I was surprised that the AI actually moved Varus before attacking to use the -5 ability a few times, usually the AI is master of tactics like using ranged attacks AFTER melee, skipping city ranges uses, and never using Hero abilities. Took their capital on T86 thanks in large part to the Ibriham promotion that gives +10 against cities, but lost a big chunk of my army to Varus.

Declared on Canada T83 with leftover HM and an Archer, but they had so many Archers in the fog that I could only manage to take one city. I did snag a Settler which I used to plant a city just for the Sailing and Shipbuilding boosts before letting it flip. I really wanted Lahore and was bummed when I was literally a single turn from completing their quest before Canada took control of them (we were at war so it killed the quest). Had to pause and come back.

China was tough because they had those deadly Crouching Tigers. I attacked with GG boosted Men at Arms levied from Wolin, but the Tigers knocked out a couple of my units and China also Warrior Monks (haven't seen these since the final patch and they were way stronger than I remember). After taking one city I had to regroup.

Built Apadana and Terra Cotta Army (very useful, gave several HM the 1-move pillage promotion) in capital, and chopped Kilwa to get envoys so I could take control of Lahore for their ability and Mexico City and Granada for levied armies on the other continent

Finally hit Gunpowder on T106 and was happy to have those cheap Janissary upgrades! Lahore helped alot as I could get dial up a Nihang in each captured city to keep the ball rolling.

Conquered Mali T112 very easily since only their capital had walls.

Conquered China T116, could have done so earlier but I was pillaging tons of Great Wall segments first for upgrades. Siege Tower was key here.

Conquered Cree T120, mostly with Jannisaries upgraded from Mexico City levies.

It actually took me until T113 to find Sweden. Kilwa on T117 gave me control of Granada, and upgrading one of their Line Infantry plus a Battering Ram and two Horsemen that drifted over from Mali was enough.

Had a setback in Brazil, their city got walls T111 one turn before I would have taken it and i had to pause for reinforcements including a Siege Tower.

Canada was last, the mountain+ocean terrane meant I could only attack with one melee unit each turn. I used El Cid to make a Bombard Corps to help and managed to get a Knight across the river to siege them.

Annoyances:

The stupid game automatically started working a 0 food Iron tile in my second city and lost a population! Took me a few turns to notice.

I mis-clicked and pillaged with a Bombard Corps instead of hitting the Canadian capital. Since this was the last city I needed, it actually cost me one turn.

Thanks for the game!

DV 178

Similar strategy to most of the people, 6 settled cities, but one of them by a stolen Settler from India.
I started with conquering India, the army that I built up for that then went on to the other continent while I was building up the other expeditionary force to deal with Canada and later China. The cree seemed to be the easier than the Mali, so I went for them first. Brasil joined an emergency against me, so they were next, then I turned to Mali. I left China almost last, as they were quite good scientifically for quite a while, so I did the Capital snatch, just like with the very last Sweden.

I tried to keep people happy and willing to trade all the way up to attacking them. Both China and Sweden were allies and good business partners for the majority of the game.

Key city states were Wolin for the great general points and Valletta for the conjurable Ancient Walls which I used to immediately shoot back at them once I conquered one of their cities. This also worked well with the Earth Goddess pantheon which by the end yielded me 88fpt.

First Golden Age I went with the one that gives you 4 Great Prophet points per turn, and that successfully gave me a religion which in turn was not very useful. I should have gone for something else. The next was normal age, and then came another Golden, where Monumentality gave me lots of workers for cheap faith. Last Golden I chose the Reform the Coinage to defend my traders.

Good game, thanks!

Attachments

• SULEIMAN 178 DV 1170 AD.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2022-08-22 151440.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-22 151440.png
    4 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
DomVic turn 181

Not much to add- conquered India first, then China with the help of some levied troops, but used my own troops to get to Canada/Cree/Mali/Brazil/Sweden.
Was trying to beeline for Cartography then discovered I didn't need it to get to the other continents, so that shifted a lot of my planning.

Grand Vizier (c Serasker)/Great Turkish Bombard seem a spectacularly powerful combination. I don't play too many domination games but I can't believe people voted for Gran Colombia over this civ in the Best Domination Civ elimination thread some time ago. Of course, none of the AI civs in this game were very military oriented- the chief obstacles were walls, which Ottomans are particularly well suited to handle.

Thanks for a fun game!

Attachments

• GOTM 141 DomVic SULEIMAN 181.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
DV turn 217

Not a very best result, but I haven't played Civ for some time. It was a very good game to get back to Civ!

Settled in place, got an envoy with Ngarzargamu, which helped with units. Didn't find anybody soon except barbs, so settled 5 cities first, then realised I have India close and went for them with swords and a ram. India only had 2 Varus, so it went quite easy, but late - T105. Upgraded to Janisaries, which were awesome. the upgraded army went to Cree, who was marching apostles to my lands, so I knew there is a coastal water route.

Build a fresh new army of Janisaries in India together with some trebuchets in capital upgraded to bombards which went after Canada and China. Decided to go after Canada first, but Ottawa was so damn south. it took me time - Cree fell T168, Canada T169. Got capital of Mali on T186 with line infantries, but my expedition army was lacking siege units and the siege towers started not to be sufficient. China capital on T188, but then it was hard to get to Stockhold and Rio de Janeiro, so got them late with bombers, artillery, infantry and tanks.

Ibrahim was so great as well the Ottoman bombards.

Attachments

• SULEIMAN 216 1525 ADwin.Civ6Save
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
DV T232. Quite a fun game. I like Suleiman because if I go to war, I like to do it with siege. Right from the start I decided against any early rush and wanted to take advantage of siege warfare. Was able to take out India, then one army went to China and another one to Canada. After that one army to Mali and another one to Brazil. 'Mali army' took out Sweden (just capital) before actually going for Mali capital. I didn't know exactly where Cree was located and especially capital, but my 'Brazil army' ended up clearing a path there first. Mali was quite strong militarily. Even utilized some planes here, but they were insignificant.

Attachments

• SULEIMAN 232 1605 AD.Civ6Save
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
CV ~325

Console player here so not participating in an official capacity, but I wanted to share my experience.

Domination is not my Forte, so this was a challenge for me. I did not intend to get a culture victory, but it was hard to prevent. I got an early relic and suzerainity of the city state that gets bonus faith and tourism from relics. So that combined with the length of the game kind of spelled out my culture victory. I also had much faith generation, and I was spreading the religion that allowed faith purchases of science and culture buildings. Probably should have eased up on the culture buildings, but an opponent was going hard on culture and I wanted to counter that.

I had some early skirmishes that amounted to a flipped city I could not retake and a barb steal/raze. It delayed me a lot from starting my medieval and renaissance conquests. Although it did hinder my neighbors to the point I could take them easily in the industrial age.

I was close to a Dom victory, just two caps away, but I couldn't slow the tourism. I needed extra gold to fuel the war machine, so I build a few seaside resorts, but that only hurried my culture victory. Still a fun run. Never played Ottomans before. Definitely a powerful civ.

Console player here so not participating in an official capacity, but I wanted to share my experience.
How did you transfer the game save onto your console?

This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.
You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.

DV 157

Spoiler t157 :

Grand Vizir is just so broken ;) That, and the fact that siege weapons tear down walls in a single shot.
Early game has a bit harsh since Gandhi built a million Varu. Other than that, very powerful start, and a very fun game.

Thanks for the save
Sorry for the "necro" on this thread. I'm currently learning the game by replaying the 6otM and looking at the saves from others. Below i see incoming +32 GPT from Mansa Musa, who has been killed off. Is that an interface bug or dou you still get gpt from dead civs? I always assumed all deals are cancelled when a war starts ...
6otm141_WhyGoldMali.jpg

Please do not be sorry for necro'ing a GOTM AAR thread. We welcome feedback on all games, past and current.

Thank you for the report of your game. :goodjob:

Sorry for the "necro" on this thread. I'm currently learning the game by replaying the 6otM and looking at the saves from others. Below i see incoming +32 GPT from Mansa Musa, who has been killed off. Is that an interface bug or dou you still get gpt from dead civs? I always assumed all deals are cancelled when a war starts ...

Interesting find!

So in that game, it is important to note that I haven't actually finished off Mali, I left them on a single city to get a good deal from their peace offering. However, after a dozen turns their last city flipped independent, therby removing them from the game, without them actually being defeated in a war.

I guess that means that loyality-wiping civs doesn't invalidate their deals. I wonder whether that is an intended mechanic to prevent some sort of an obscure abuse or if it's just a niche bug :)

In terms of digging up older GotMs, just be wary that there have been several major rulechanges (mostly in 2021 though) that will still be applied if you load the game on the current Civ6 build - even if the tooltips and descriptions say otherwise. This is sometimes confusing when playing a Civ which got buffed later on :)

Domination Victory, T163, 1459 score, 23 h

I had just so much fun with this one. Gandhi was a tough one with the Varus giving me some unpleasant surprises.

Fully took the youth fountain bonuses.

Went after Canada sailing with embarked units for faster speed.

Captura de pantalla de 2023-11-18 15-34-46.png

Then made a pincer with some light horsemen and catapults over China.

The rest went quite easily once I got sailing over oceans.

Brazil was ally through the whole game, and only broke with him one turn after defeating Kristina.

Captura de pantalla de 2023-12-02 23-09-23.pngCaptura de pantalla de 2023-12-02 23-11-13.png

Spoiler Full log :

1 - ๐ŸAncient Era; Columbia๐Ÿ—พ Terra Australis๐Ÿ—พ Istanbul๐Ÿ 
8 - Warrior!
11 - Animal Husbandry๐Ÿงช
14 - Ghandi๐ŸŒ Village (masonry)
15 - Builder! Surprise war on Ghandi๐Ÿ—ก Builder๐Ÿ“
16 - Code of Laws๐ŸŽต Village (builder)
18 - Slinger!
20 - Village (+1 pop)
21 - Ngazargamu๐ŸŒ
23 - Settler! Qin Shi Huang๐ŸŒ
24 - Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ
25 - Qin Shi Huang๐Ÿ˜ก
27 - Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 - Monument!
29 - Craftsmanship๐ŸŽต
30 - Edirne๐Ÿ  Monument๐Ÿ’ฐ Peace with Gandhi๐Ÿ•Š
31 - Warrior! Valletta๐ŸŒ
32 - Slinger!
33 - Foreign Trade๐ŸŽต Warrior!
35 - Village (state workforce, mysticism)
36 - Slinger! Trader!
37 - Fountain of Youth๐Ÿ—ป
38 - Bronze Working๐Ÿงช Warrior!
40 - Archery๐Ÿงช Early Empire๐ŸŽต Amani๐Ÿ’ผ
41 - Spearman! Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ
43 - Warrior!
45 - Ngazargamuโ™Ÿ Lahore๐ŸŒ Hattusa๐ŸŒ Village (scout) Warrior๐Ÿ’€
46 - State Workforce๐ŸŽต Victor๐Ÿ’ผ Archer๐Ÿ”บ Archer๐Ÿ”บ Settler!
47 - Denounced Gandhi๐Ÿ”ฅ
49 - Archer!
51 - ๐ŸClassical Era (Free Inquiry) Horseback Riding๐Ÿงช
52 - Archer! War to Gandhi๐Ÿ—ก
53 - Halep๐Ÿ 
54 - Pantheon (God of Craftsmen)๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder! Warrior!
55 - Masonry๐Ÿงช Political Philosophy๐ŸŽต Oligarchy๐Ÿ›
57 - Military Tradition๐ŸŽต Spearman!
59 - Sailing๐Ÿงช Horseman! Warrior๐Ÿ’€
60 - Builder๐Ÿ’ฐ Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ Archer๐Ÿ’€
62 - Warrior๐Ÿ’€
64 - Agra๐Ÿ“ Etemenanki๐Ÿ“ Warrior๐Ÿ’€
65 - Encampment! Wolin๐ŸŒ
66 - Drama and Poetry๐ŸŽต Village (relic)
67 - Kabul๐ŸŒ Wilfrid๐ŸŒ
68 - Encampment!
71 - Water mill๐Ÿ’ฐ Archer๐Ÿ’€
72 - Stable!
73 - Chennai๐Ÿ“ Government plaza! Garrison commander (Victor)๐Ÿ’ผ Preslav๐ŸŒ
74 - Horseman!
77 - Trung Trac๐Ÿ‘จ Matterhorn๐Ÿ—ป
78 - Ancient walls! Horseman!
79 - Construction๐Ÿงช Galley!
80 - Engineering๐Ÿงช
81 - Pottery๐Ÿงช Horseman!
82 - Writing๐Ÿงช Builder๐Ÿ’ฐ
83 - Games and Recreation๐ŸŽต Stable! Heavy chariot!
84 - Galley! Granary!
85 - Surprise war to Qin Shi Huang๐Ÿ—ก Settler๐Ÿ“
86 - Iron Working๐Ÿงช
87 - Catapult! Swordsman๐Ÿ”บ
88 - Swordsman๐Ÿ”บ
89 - Catapult! Denounced Wilfrid๐Ÿ”ฅ
90 - Currency๐Ÿงช Sun Tzu๐Ÿ‘จ
91 - Catapult! Aydin๐Ÿ 
92 - ๐ŸMedieval Era (Golden Age - Monumentality) Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Delhi๐Ÿ“
93 - Astrology๐Ÿงช Catapult! Swordsman๐Ÿ”บ Madurai๐ŸŒ Gandhi๐Ÿ•Š
94 - Defensive Tactics๐ŸŽต Embrasure (Victor)๐Ÿ’ผ
95 - Granary! Library!
96 - Recorded History๐ŸŽต Liang๐Ÿ’ผ Campus!
97 - Shipbuilding๐Ÿงช Builder๐Ÿ“ Defeated Gandhi๐Ÿ’€
99 - Galley! Catapult!
100 - Military Training๐ŸŽต Builder๐Ÿ“
101 - Machinery๐Ÿงช Builder! Crossbowman๐Ÿ”บ Scout๐Ÿ’€
102 - Horseman!
103 - Mathematics๐Ÿงช Library! Africa๐Ÿ—พ
104 - Horseman! Warlordโ€™s throne! Ibrahim๐Ÿ’ผ Chinguetti๐ŸŒ Poundmaker๐ŸŒ
105 - Feudalism๐ŸŽต Temple of Artemis๐Ÿฐ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Guangzhou๐Ÿ“ Pyramids๐Ÿ“
106 - Horseman! Furs๐Ÿ’Ž War with Poundmaker against Wilfrid๐Ÿ—ก
107 - Apprenticeship๐Ÿงช Jabalpur๐Ÿ“ข Builder! Builder! Poundmaker๐Ÿ˜ก
108 - Celestial Navigation๐Ÿงช Horseman! Water mill! Builder! Halifax๐Ÿ“ Mansa Musa๐ŸŒ Mohenjo-Daro๐ŸŒ Zhangye Danxia๐Ÿ—ป Europe๐Ÿ—พ
109 - Catapult! Builder! Monument! Mansa Musa๐Ÿ˜ก Kristina๐ŸŒ
110 - Builder! Builder๐Ÿ“ Coffee๐Ÿ’Ž
111 - Stirrups๐Ÿงช Mercenaries๐ŸŽต Emergency war for Guangzhou by Wilfrid and Qin๐Ÿ—ก Commercial hub! Monument! Horseman! Man-at-arms๐Ÿ”บ Knight๐Ÿ”บ Pedro๐ŸŒ Pedro๐Ÿ’™ Ngazargamu๐Ÿ’ฐ Met all civilizations๐ŸŒ Kristina๐Ÿ˜ก
112 - Crossbowman๐Ÿ”บ Granary!
113 - Xiโ€™an๐Ÿ“ Commercial hub! Truffles๐Ÿ’Ž
114 - Aqueduct!
115 - Military Engineering๐Ÿงช Trebuchet๐Ÿ”บ Trebuchet๐Ÿ”บ Trebuchet๐Ÿ”บ Citrus๐Ÿ’Ž
116 - Market! Quebec City๐Ÿ“ Theater square!
117 - Military Tactics๐Ÿงช Buttress๐Ÿงช Mysticism๐ŸŽต Terracotta Army๐Ÿฐ Hattusaโ™Ÿ Man-at-arms๐Ÿ”บ Man-at-arms๐Ÿ”บ Pikeman๐Ÿ”บ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Trader๐Ÿ”ฎ
118 - Commercial hub! Settler๐Ÿ“ Crossbowman๐Ÿ”บ Aqueduct! Kabulโ™Ÿ El Cid๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ”ฎ Akkad๐ŸŒ
119 - Theology๐ŸŽต Amphitheater! Trebuchet๐Ÿ”บ Ivory๐Ÿ’Ž Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Market! Market! Handan๐Ÿ“ Trader๐Ÿ”ฎ
120 - Education๐Ÿงช Monument! Trader๐Ÿ”ฎ Horseman๐Ÿ’€
122 - Mass Production๐Ÿงช Medieval Faires๐ŸŽต Serasker (Ibrahim)๐Ÿ’ผ Toronto๐Ÿ“ Jiaodong๐Ÿ“ Horseman๐Ÿ’€
123 - Gunpowder๐Ÿงช Marco Polo๐Ÿ‘จ Preslavโ™Ÿ Pikeman๐Ÿ”บ Aqueduct! Diplomatic quarter! Armory! Magnus๐Ÿ’ผ
124 - Janissary๐Ÿ”บ Janissary๐Ÿ”บ Armory! Granary! Horseman๐Ÿ’€
125 - Chengdu๐Ÿ“ Defeated Qin๐Ÿ’€
126 - Pedro (militar)๐Ÿšฉ Ottawa๐Ÿ“
127 - Janissari! Circumnavigation๐ŸŒ Galley๐Ÿ’€
128 - Metal Casting๐Ÿงช Divine Right๐ŸŽต Janissary! Industrial zone! Industrial zone! Hamilton๐Ÿ“ Defeated Wilfrid๐Ÿ’€ Wollinโ™Ÿ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Monarchy๐Ÿ›
2:30 (1.5 h) 15:30
129 - Won emergency war for Guangzhou๐Ÿ•Š Man-at-arms! Aqueduct! University!
130 - Harbor! Janissary! Encampment! Barracks! Horseman๐Ÿ’€
131 - Guilds๐ŸŽต Pingala๐Ÿ’ผ Military engineer! Bombard๐Ÿ”บ Bombard๐Ÿ”บ Bombard๐Ÿ”บ Bombard๐Ÿ”บ Bombard๐Ÿ”บ
132 - Castles๐Ÿงช Library! Janissary๐Ÿ”บ Courser๐Ÿ”บ Courser๐Ÿ”บ Courser๐Ÿ”บ Harbor! Lighthouse! Arena!
133 - Cartography๐Ÿงช Bombard๐Ÿ”บ Military engineer! Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder๐Ÿ”ฎ Giantโ€™s Causeway๐Ÿ—ป
134 - ๐ŸRenaissance Era (Golden Age - Hic Sunt Dracones) Janissary๐Ÿ”บ Workshop! Monument! Pike and shot๐Ÿ”บ
135 - Diplomatic Service๐ŸŽต Vallettaโ™Ÿ Akkadโ™Ÿ Lahoreโ™Ÿ Monument! Armory! University! Barracks! Village (+20 niter) Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ Granary!
136 - Siege Tactics๐Ÿงช Commercial hub!
137 - Ancient walls๐Ÿ”ฎ Workshop! Aqueduct! Janissary! Harbor!
138 - Bombard! Aqueduct! Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ Monument! Village (economics)
139 - Commercial hub! Amphitheater! Apostle๐Ÿ”ฎ University!
140 - Humanism๐ŸŽต Bombard! Consulate! Library! Aqueduct! Quadrireme!
141 - Ngazargamu๐Ÿ’ฐ Knight! Village (+1 governor) Foreign ministry! Connoisseur (Pingala)๐Ÿ’ผ Researcher (Pingala)๐Ÿ’ผ War to Mansa Musa๐Ÿ—ก
142 - Printing๐Ÿงช Janissary! Granada๐ŸŒ Market!
143 - Ballistics๐Ÿงช Awdaghust๐Ÿ“ Field cannon๐Ÿ”บ Courser๐Ÿ”บ Cuirassier๐Ÿ”บ Granary๐Ÿ’ฐ Harbor! Quadrireme!
144 - Square Rigging๐Ÿงช Raja Todar Mal๐Ÿ‘จ Ana Nzinga๐Ÿ‘จ Courser! Courser๐Ÿ”บ Shipyard! Janissary! Builder! Spy! Frigate๐Ÿ”บ Frigate๐Ÿ”บ Pike and shot๐Ÿ”บ
145 - Emergency war from Mansa Musa and Poundmaker for Awdaghust๐Ÿ—ก Timbuktu๐Ÿ“ Mexico city๐ŸŒ Market! Lighthouse๐Ÿ’ฐ University!
146 - Military Science๐Ÿงช The Enlightenment๐ŸŽต Line infantry๐Ÿ”บ Line infantry๐Ÿ”บ Cavalry๐Ÿ”บ Walata๐Ÿ“ Joint holy war against Kristina with Pedro๐Ÿ—ก
147 - Bombard! University! Lighthouse! Entertainment complex! Line infantry๐Ÿ”บ Field cannon๐Ÿ”บ Line infantry๐Ÿ”บ
148 - Themistocles๐Ÿ‘จ Market! Tadmekka๐Ÿ“ Mohenjo-Daroโ™Ÿ Line infantry๐Ÿ”บ Cavalry๐Ÿ”บ
149 - Industrialization๐Ÿงช Trader! Commercial hub! Quadrireme๐Ÿ‘จ Frigate๐Ÿ”บ Monument๐Ÿ”ฎ Monument๐Ÿ”ฎ Monument๐Ÿ”ฎ Military academy๐Ÿ”ฎ Lighthouse! Jรถnkรถping๐Ÿ“ Monument๐Ÿ”ฎ Water mill๐Ÿ”ฎ
150 - Rifling๐Ÿงช Cavalry! Military academy๐Ÿ”ฎ Vasteras๐Ÿ“ Bombard๐Ÿ”บ Market! Niani๐Ÿ“ Kumbi Saleh๐Ÿ“
151 - Nationalism๐ŸŽต Grants (Pingala)๐Ÿ’ผ University! Builder๐Ÿ’ฐ Village (+20 favor)
152 - Cuirassier! Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ University! Builder! Missionary๐Ÿ”ฎ Missionary๐Ÿ”ฎ Industrial zone! Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ
153 - Banking๐Ÿงช Cathedral! Gustavus Adolphus๐Ÿ‘จ Giovanni di Medici๐Ÿ‘จ Cavalry! Missionary๐Ÿ”ฎ Missionary๐Ÿ”ฎ Barbary corsair! Line infantry! Makwa-Sakahikan๐Ÿ“ Monument๐Ÿ”ฎ Ahtahkakoop๐Ÿ“ Monument! Line infantry! Library! Karlstad๐Ÿ“ Builder๐Ÿ“
154 - Astronomy๐Ÿงช Akkad๐Ÿ’ฐ Gรถtteborg๐Ÿ“ Ancient walls๐Ÿ”ฎ Grand bazaar๐Ÿ‘จ Settler๐Ÿ“
155 - Steam Power๐Ÿงช Scorched Earth๐ŸŽต Cavalry**! Archeological museum! Missionary๐Ÿ”ฎ Missionary๐Ÿ”ฎ Granary๐Ÿ”ฎ Builder! Bombard! Entertainment complex! Industrial zone! Arena! Shipyard! Trader! Cavalry๐Ÿ”บ Incense๐Ÿ’Ž Line infantry! Izmir๐Ÿ  Village (+75 gold)
156 - Scientific Theory๐Ÿงช Barbarian outpost (+35 gold)๐Ÿ”ฅ Builder๐Ÿ“ Stockholm๐Ÿ“ Defeated Kristina๐Ÿ’€
157 - Jakob Fugger๐Ÿ‘จ Aqueduct! Builder! Spy! Mistahi-Sipihk๐Ÿ“ Mikisiw-Wacihk๐Ÿ“ Peace with Poundmaker๐Ÿ•Š Joint war against Pedro with Poundmaker๐Ÿ—ก Field cannon๐Ÿ”บ Cuirassier๐Ÿ”บ
158 - Economics๐Ÿงช Steel๐Ÿงช Civil Engineering๐ŸŽต Grand bazaar! Workshop! Ironclad! Library! Reyna๐Ÿ’ผ Entertainment complex! Bursa๐Ÿ  Bombard๐Ÿ’ฐ Granadaโ™Ÿ Granary๐Ÿ’ฐ
159 - Gao๐Ÿ“ Factory! Zanzibar๐ŸŒ Trader!
160 - Cuirassier**! Theater square! Arena!
161 - Urbanization๐ŸŽต Workshop! Industrial zone! Gurdwara! Orebro๐Ÿ“ Jenne๐Ÿ“ Defeated Mansa Musa๐Ÿ’€ Cuirassier๐Ÿ’€
162 - Electricity๐Ÿงช Replaceable Parts๐Ÿงช Cavalry**! Ranger! Barbary corsair! Granary!
163 - Flight๐Ÿงช Refining๐Ÿงช Mobilization๐ŸŽต Bombard**๐Ÿ’€ Coliseum๐Ÿฐ Harbormaster (Reyna)๐Ÿ’ผ Brasilia๐Ÿ“
164 - Rio de Janeiro๐Ÿ“ Domination Victory๐Ÿ†

Spoiler City build order :

1. Istanbul๐Ÿ  (T1): Warrior > Builder > Slinger > Settler > Monument > Warrior > Slinger > Warrior > Trader > Warrior > Spearman > Settler > Archer > Archer > Warrior > Horseman > Encampment > Stable > Horseman > Horseman > Horseman > Heavy chariot > Catapult > Catapult F Builder > Catapult > Granary > Catapult > Horseman > Horseman > Horseman > Horseman > Catapult > Horseman > Commercial hub > Market > Armory > Campus > Man-at-arms > Military engineer > Military engineer > Aqueduct > Bombard > Knight > Courser > Bombard > Bombard F Military academy > Cuirassier > Cavalry** > Grand bazaar > Cuirassier** > Cavalry** > Library
  2. Edirne๐Ÿ  (T30): โ‚ฌ Monument > Slinger > Warrior > Builder > Spearman > Encampment โ‚ฌ Builder > Stable > Granary > Campus > Library > Terracotta Army > Armory > Industrial zone > Workshop > Bombard > University > Cavalry F Military academy > Cavalry > Factory > Coal power plant
  3. Halep๐Ÿ  (T53): Warrior โ‚ฌ Builder โ‚ฌ Water mill > Government plaza > Galley > Galley > Warlordโ€™s throne F Builder > Commercial hub > Market F Builder F Trader > Monument > Granary > Aqueduct > Foreign ministry > Industrial zone > Workshop > Factory
  4. Agra๐Ÿ“ (T64): Ancient walls > Repairs > Catapult > Library > Temple of Artemis > Water mill > Granary > Theater square > Amphitheater > Diplomatic quarter > Janissary > Encampment > Barracks > Armory > Consulate > University > Archeological museum > Aqueduct > Commercial hub
  5. Chennai๐Ÿ“ (T73): F Builder > Builder > Commercial hub > Market > Aqueduct > Janissary > Janissary > Monument > Janissary > Janissary > Line infantry > Bombard > Ranger > Ranger
  6. Aydin๐Ÿ  (T91): F Builder > Galley > Monument F Builder > Harbor > Lighthouse > Shipyard > Barbary corsair > Ironclad > Barbary corsair > Barbary corsair
  7. Delhi๐Ÿ“ (T92): Repairs > Builder > Builder > Builder > Builder > Builder > Aqueduct > Industrial zone > Workshop > Spy > Trader > Trader > Builder F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary F Missionary > Trader F Missionary F Missionary F Granary > Trader > Builder > Trader
  8. Madurai๐ŸŒ (T93): Aqueduct > Monument > Commercial hub > Market > Entertainment complex > Arena > Grand bazaar
  9. Guangzhou๐Ÿ“ (T105): Repairs > Harbor F Ancient walls > Library > Lighthouse > Shipyard
  10. Jabalpur๐Ÿ“ข (T107): Monument > Theater square > Amphitheater > Builder > Archeological museum
  11. Halifax๐Ÿ“ (T108): F Builder F Builder > Monument > Market > Entertainment complex > Grand bazaar
  12. Xiโ€™an๐Ÿ“ (T113): Repairs F Builder > University > Arena F Builder > Aqueduct > Builder > Commercial hub > Market > Cathedral > Coliseum > Grand bazaar
  13. Quebec City๐Ÿ“ (T116): F Trader > Repairs > University > Monument > Janissary > Line infantry > Industrial zone > Workshop > Granary > Commercial hub
  14. Handan๐Ÿ“ (T119): F Trader > Repairs F Apostle > Aqueduct > University > Industrial zone > Neighborhood
  15. Toronto๐Ÿ“ (T122): Repairs > University > Gurdwara > Neighborhood
  16. Jiaodong๐Ÿ“ (T122): Repairs F Builder > Library > Granary > Commercial hub > University > Market > Entertainment complex > Arena > Theater square > Amphitheater
  17. Chengdu๐Ÿ“ (T125): Repairs > Monument > University
  18. Ottawa๐Ÿ“ (T126): Repairs > Harbor > Quadrireme > Quadrireme > Lighthouse > Shipyard > Library > University
  19. Hamilton๐Ÿ“ (T128): Repairs F Builder > Barracks > Harbor > Lighthouse > Library > Spy > Trader > University
  20. Awdaghust๐Ÿ“ (T143): โ‚ฌ Granary > Repairs > Temple
  21. Timbuktu๐Ÿ“ (T145): F Monument > Repairs > Aqueduct
  22. Walata๐Ÿ“ (T146): F Monument > Repairs > Entertainment complex
  23. Tadmekka๐Ÿ“ (T148): F Monument โ‚ฌ Builder G Grand bazaar > Repairs
  24. Jรถnkรถping๐Ÿ“ (T149): F Monument F Water mill > Entertainment complex
  25. Vasteras๐Ÿ“ (T150): F Granary > Repairs > Entertainment complex
  26. Niani๐Ÿ“ (T150): Repairs
  27. Kumbi Saleh๐Ÿ“ (T150): Repairs > Entertainment complex
  28. Makwa-Sakahikan๐Ÿ“ (T153): F Monument > Repairs
  29. Ahtahkakoop๐Ÿ“ (T153): F Ancient walls > Repairs
  30. Karlstad๐Ÿ“ (T153): Repairs
  31. Gรถtteborg๐Ÿ“ (T154): Repairs