8 Ages of Pace

8 Ages of Pace v2.1.0 Release

I got the free game from epic store, how can I download the latest compatible version? the gs update is only valid as a steam subscription. Thanks.

It's already been established that you're pirating the game: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...-gathering-storm.606150/page-12#post-15700244

Stop asking us for ways to help you get around purchasing the game. Mods are designed to work with the legitimate copy of the game, full stop.
How would you come to that conclusion? I mean, it's completely feasible that there will a big portion of players now who don't have the steam version. I also got the game during Epic's freebie promotion, played it, liked it, got the two expansions. Should have thought this through, though - as I can't get all mods now. So it's kinda normal to ask the community for small favors like that, don't you think?

How would you come to that conclusion? I mean, it's completely feasible that there will a big portion of players now who don't have the steam version. I also got the game during Epic's freebie promotion, played it, liked it, got the two expansions. Should have thought this through, though - as I can't get all mods now. So it's kinda normal to ask the community for small favors like that, don't you think?

You're quoting a post from months ago, way before the game came out on Epic. He also deleted his posts but it was obvious he was a pirate when he shared the version number of his game.

You're quoting a post from months ago, way before the game came out on Epic. He also deleted his posts but it was obvious he was a pirate when he shared the version number of his game.

Sorry, my bad. You're right, of course.

But anyway - the original question still stands: is there a download source outside of Steam? Because I'd very much like to try this one.

Top Bottom