8 humans game broken

Moyocoya

Chieftain
It seems that we have a problem : sonnybonds and ariel could not have the right configuration or at last were notified as such.

Two options :
1) Maybe I have created a game with a "detailed" continents map and it does not work properly if you did not downloaded the related mod;
2) sonnybonds and ariel don't have a vanilla configuration.

So... I attempted to create a new game but was unable to do it. Does someone could create a new game for us ?

opened a new game called 8 human v2, turned off all unofficial content..
(this is strange because i played my turn yesterday, but today the game says i'm missing some content - Visibility matters extended,Unit flags extended and Population notification extended, none of which are available to me via steam workshop..)
anyway, it's a Pangaea standard, online speed, didn't mess with any of the settings, except disaster level up to 3.
code: VnAL1

It seems that we have a problem : sonnybonds and ariel could not have the right configuration or at last were notified as such.

Two options :
1) Maybe I have created a game with a "detailed" continents map and it does not work properly if you did not downloaded the related mod;
2) sonnybonds and ariel don't have a vanilla configuration.

So... I attempted to create a new game but was unable to do it. Does someone could create a new game for us ?

I had no problem with the map and I have no mods installed. When a mod is installed on the host I get message preventing me to join. Possibly a bug introduced by the patch? Anyway, do anyone have mods installed? If so just uninstall it and try again.

plz dont host games with mods. they cause lots of problems.
Also the new patch somed to meshed up PBC a little so that could be a problem

opened a new game called 8 human v2, turned off all unofficial content..
(this is strange because i played my turn yesterday, but today the game says i'm missing some content - Visibility matters extended,Unit flags extended and Population notification extended, none of which are available to me via steam workshop..)
anyway, it's a Pangaea standard, online speed, didn't mess with any of the settings, except disaster level up to 3.
code: VnAL1
I tried the game code got the missing mods pop-up. Exited PBC screen and looked at my Additional Content screen and saw three new mods enabled.

PBC is working just fine for me. So what's happening with the game? Are we going to kick the two that have issues and continue or are we completely abandoning it? We can still have a great game with 6.

I think it was not an FXS bug. Someone has installed mods while the game was pending. Certainly this will break the game. Dont do that. It still does not work - just tried it - because someone has still mods installed. Please uninstall them, then we can continue I beleive.

Its a no go, game is unfixable. I unsubscribed to the 4 mods I use. Went into the Steam folder and deleted everything in the workshop>content folder, where mods are stored. Still got the same pop-up with over 20 mods listed. Game is broken.

It is possible that turns were already made with modded content therefore its unfixable, other solution would be to download all those mods in the popup, which I dont want to do. I've hosted an unmodded 8/8 game. Feel free to join and/or create one, I'll join it. I recommend to put into the game title string "NO MODS". There is no point AT ALL to play modded games via play-by-cloud while the game is under development or being patched.

Join code: 7v4oR

Please also JOIN: Code ynaaL. This has 8 players. The other one has 4 Ai/4 Player. The first game has started, (Tomorrow I cant do my turn, next turn Saturday.)

Ok, so how do I remove/quit this game? I don't want to see it in my queue.

Seems like I can't get into the lobby. I just get a long list of crap when I try.

Top Bottom