1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

800 Ad

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Yndy, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Yndy

Yndy Chieftain

This is the first MSDG turn that I've played and I'm trying to get re-accustomed to the things.

I'm switching production a little to get more growth in the medium term. Also plan one or more cities in the North with settlers from Yun Qiuling.

I've sent the following questions to Poly to understand their position better:

I've run into the Webringian Galley near Cuba Libre. I'm showing them 2 Caravels with 2 more navigating unseen towards the South.

I'm not sure why I can't attach the overview of our empire?

Attached Files:

2. Emp.Napoleon

Emp.Napoleon SUPER EMP!

Just do not use IMG tags, otherwise it is ok.

3. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Good job, Yndy. :)

The reason for not attaking GCA is that there are propably so many GWT units there it would be useless...

you can attach the images directly to your post, but don't use IMG tags and the upload file folder.

Perhaps the General info thread should be updated...:hmm:

4. Yndy

Yndy Chieftain

That I know but the attach image button did not seem to work this morning. I’ll try when I get back from work.