800 hours!

PreLynMax

Your Lord and Master
Congratulations for me for reaching a milestone for logging in 33 1/3 days into Civ V. Just hope this game will be relevant enough for me to log in 1,000 hours. But to symbolize how great this achievement has reached, in order for a game to be worth logged in 800 hours, you would have to pay 13 1/3 standard $60 80 hour game. Let's see here... I had to buy two copies of Civ V at full price ($120) plus one copy of each EP ($30 + $20 = $50)... that means this game is WAYYYYYYYYY more worth the price I paid ($600)!

what.

I agree that it's very addictive - having 1250+ hours on the clock playing the game and a lot more modding it over the past couple of years.

But to symbolize how great this achievement has reached, in order for a game to be worth logged in 800 hours, you would have to pay 13 1/3 standard $60 80 hour game.
I'm sure you mean that 800 hours is 10 standard 80 hour games ;).

I agree also:
Since Civ II, all the iterations have been extremely effective (on a price-per-hour basis) at occupying/wasting my time.

Less than $180 spent on Civ5 related stuff, with 4,100 hours logged with Civ5 to date; less than 5 cents per hour!!
Oh, the blessings(?) of retirement. :eek:

I agree also:
Since Civ II, all the iterations have been extremely effective (on a price-per-hour basis) at occupying/wasting my time.

Less than $180 spent on Civ5 related stuff, with 4,100 hours logged with Civ5 to date; less than 5 cents per hour!!
Oh, the blessings(?) of retirement. :eek:

Wow, probably paying more per hour in tap water then Civ!

Top Bottom