810 Ad

Yndy

Emperor
It seems that Poly did not receive our cash gift, I tried again this turn, hopefully no delays in their research.

Since previous discussions were that Netatolia would settle in the Northern part of our lands, we're cleaning up the barbarian activity there and possibly will build a city and gift it to them.

We did not receive silk from Poly and therefore one city revolted but I manage to prevent revolts in the other ones.

Our caravels are heading towards the South of the other continent but I'm not sure it's worth to land. We'll just keep them worried for now.

The FP will be ready in 2 turns.

Attachments

• 810_mainland.jpg
    810_mainland.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 253
They didn't send us silks? Weird. Could someone contact them about this?

Otherwise, looks like the empire is in good hands. :D

Except that I'm against building a city for CGN. They lost the other continent to stupidity and bad planning.

Well, so far I've asked CGN to tell me when are they going to come and claim the lands and I received no answer. Your opinion is noted and we'll discuss before I take action.

I'll also contact BigFree about the silks.

Ok... sounds good. :)

Seems that I and you are the only ones awake here... *sigh*

Lurking, but not contributing much. :(

I would like to see the Eastern Alliance give more than one city to CGN, but I don't really have the time to convince all parties of the benefits. It also seems like Poly is going to do what it wants regardless of what we say, so we just need to hang on and see what happens.

BTW, good to see you finally at the controls, Yndy! :D

I am still lurking and trying to figure this one out...sorry.

I'll discuss with Ankka about updating the history thread to present days.

Top Bottom