9/11 truthers confront Bill Clinton, full video.

Amin001

Heretic
These guys seem to be doing a alot of these, I keep running into them on youtube.

Bill Clinton handled them better than most of the people confronted by these guys, what can I say he has a way with words.

Video link here

I love Slick Willy.

Clinton handled them very nicely.

I can't stand those conspiracy theorists and their crap.
The US was attacked on 9/11, deal with it!!!!

*scratches head*

"do you know about the north american union?"

I wonder if these guys actually believe they can pull that without a parliament and two congresses

ZOMG NEW WORLD ORDER!!!1111twenty-three

Please, go watch Loose Change some more.

ZOMG NEW WORLD ORDER!!!1111twenty-three

Please, go watch Loose Change some more.

I disagree, it would be ZOMG NEW WORLD ORDER!!!2220thirty-three because the year 2033 would be 2000 years after the death of christ, and what does 33 correspond with? The number of the Jewish holiday Lag Ba'omer, because it falls on the 33rd of the omer, and what is the symbol of that holiday, a bonfire and what is the bonfire a symbol of? Hell, which is the home of the antichrist. And since the Jewish holiday and hell correspond, it is natural to assume that a Zionist Alliance of Bankers is behind the new world order.

He could have handled them better. "How dare you?" doesn't really say anything.

Those people were morons though. If you're gonna pay $25 to have your 15 seconds of fame at least get creative rather than just spitting out buzzwords you read on rense.com.

I disagree, it would be ZOMG NEW WORLD ORDER!!!2220thirty-three because the year 2033 would be 2000 years after the death of christ, and what does 33 correspond with? The number of the Jewish holiday Lag Ba'omer...
OMG! What in the hell are you talking about now? :rolleyes:
And since the Jewish holiday and hell correspond, it is natural to assume that a Zionist Alliance of Bankers is behind the new world order.
And out come the anti-Semitic libels. Sweet Jesus!

I remember that you fear being approached by black people. That isn't enough? You also feel the need to look over your shoulder so evil JOOZ can't sneak up on you? This crap belongs at StormFront. :crazyeye:

He could have handled them better. "How dare you?" doesn't really say anything.
I was rooting for Clinton, but I wasn't especially impressed with his response either. I don't think he was prepared to deal with such nonsense. Then again, these conspiracy nutters aren't really worthy of any attention.
Those people were morons though. If you're gonna pay $25 to have your 15 seconds of fame at least get creative rather than just spitting out buzzwords you read on rense.com.
Yep. The "don't taze me" guy acquitted himself better than these ignorant jackasses. :D

Why weren't they kicked out?

Hell, if some guy starts yelling during a movie, they kick him out. And thats only a dumb movie and 9 bucks.

You think they have higher standards for hearing a POTUS speak.

OMG! What in the hell are you talking about now? :rolleyes:
And out come the anti-Semitic libels. Sweet Jesus!

I remember that you fear being approached by black people. That isn't enough? You also feel the need to look over your shoulder so evil JOOZ can't sneak up on you? This crap belongs at StormFront. :crazyeye:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was kidding, I am just showing how people will cling to a certain number or things and attach it to other things and make a whole grand conspiracy. Dude, grow a funny bone. And you completly oversimplified my other thread, "I remember that you fear being approached by black people" I'm afraid of urban youth(of any race) in inner cities because they are the most likely to rob someone, including me. Unless you know the fear of having gun on your forehead, you will never understand.

P.S. I'm an Athiest, Jesus is a pile of bones.

I was kidding, I am just showing how people will cling to a certain number or things and attach it to other things and make a whole grand conspiracy. Dude, grow a funny bone.
I will if you write something funny.

Sorry, but there are way too many anti-Semitic libels floating around for this kind of thing to be easily recognizable as a spoof. And you included enough of the standard rhetoric about Zionist bankers to make it look like all the rest.

I will if you write something funny.

Sorry, but there are way too many anti-Semitic libels floating around for this kind of thing to be easily recognizable as a spoof. And you included enough of the standard rhetoric about Zionist bankers to make it look like all the rest.

tsk tsk, I thought it was hysterical but to each his own.

:lol:

Yeah. The stuff that inspired countless pogroms and a Holocaust is pretty funny stuff.

How would I know that? New libels appear every day. You included aspects of some of the old libels in your blather so your retreat to "2033 is new" is stupid and possibly dishonest.

Top Bottom