9 British Interfaces

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome
Well, Steph's been working on this new expanded game doohicky, and I figured I'd try to help by making some interfaces. Unfortunately, these weren't quite what he had in mind, but I figured I might as well finish and post these.
There are 9 different interfaces here, for 9 different eras of British history, Celtic Britain, Roman Britain, Viking Britain, Medieval Britain, Colonial Britain, Industrial Britain, Imperial Britain, World War Britain and Modern Britain. Obviously, some of these could be used for civs other than the Brits, such as the Celts, Romans, Vikings, India, other European civs and possibly America. Please don't nitpick by saying some of these eras overlap.
They screens these replace are the 6 advisor screens, the histograph screen, the wonders screen, the demographics screen and the replay screen.
I made this using Weasel Op's advisor screen template.
The preview is much smaller than the actual things, because otherwise we'd have a huuuuge picture taking up your moniter right now.

Have fun!
http://jump.fm/JUNDD
Alternate link:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=83574

EDIT 8/2/10:
:trophy: Best PCX for January 2010.

HOLY ---- :goodjob:
I love it.

EDIT: You know, this might be good for Plotinus' The Rood and the Dragon, or Azmorg's Camelot!. Or Really any scenario that focuses exclusively on the British Isles and the formation of 'Britishness'

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome
Spoilers!
I'll do that later today.
They're only for the various screens, not for the little boxes you can see when on the world, or anything like that...

And thanks!

Grandraem

Alchemist
They look nice. Good job!:goodjob::)

MeteorPunch

#WINNING
These have a lot of potential - they are really well done, but you can't read text very well or at all on some of them. I think the backdrop needs a more faded look or something.

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome
It's too big-28.6MB, and the database only allows upto 10MB.

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome
Most of the larger mods around here are hosted on AtomicGamer. You have to register but they provide a nice service specifically for gamers.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to mention how you managed to make all of these ;)

I just registered, so once I get my confirmation email, I'll move the file to AtomicGamer.
And I'll edit the 1st post.:D

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter
I just registered, so once I get my confirmation email, I'll move the file to AtomicGamer.
And I'll edit the 1st post.:D

Thank you :) I look forward to these.

Best,

Oz

RedAlert

Love one another
Congratulations again on your win in the competition. This is amazing work and I look forward to what you will create next. :)

crazyanswer

Warlord
Well done interfaces, but MeteorPunch is right as backgrounds the color are a little too showy...

Top Bottom