1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

90 ac

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Troubleshooting' started by Zaanzie, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Zaanzie

Zaanzie Warlord

All my games seem to stuck when I reach 90 AC. It stuck at the 'waiting for other civilizations...' screen, but i can still move the camera etc. The game just won't continue...

2. Zaanzie

Zaanzie Warlord

I can't imagine that I'm the only one with this problem...
    Can anyone tell me how i can fix this. It starts to be extremely annoying :p

3. Tholal

Tholal Emperor

FFH is no longer being officially developed. You need to play my mod instead (see the link in my sig) which fixes this and hundreds of other bugs.

4. Zaanzie

Zaanzie Warlord

Thnx Tholal :)

5. Zaanzie

Zaanzie Warlord

I think your changes to the mod are awesome, but it seems I cannot play any scenarios anymore. I reinstalled both FfH2 and Tholal's Mod, but still it doesn't work. When I select the Single Player - Play a Scenario - Official Scenarios there comes an error popup with something like: failed to read worldbuilder files mods/fallfromheaven2/... . If I open the worldbuilder file directly from the folder, the same problem happens. I really don't know what is wrong, because my brother did exactly the same on his computer as I did on mine (acually I installed it on his computer :p ) and everything seems to work fine for him. Any ideas?