95 Resources

Here's the preview:

In future make the preview as .jpg in rgb mode or gif. Attach it or better use the easy upload. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, what are those ski infantry and scout resources for? :confused:

I use resource of scout as slaves, but alpine troops as bonus of commerce - "Ski-Health resort" (I has forgotten its repaint).
Ukas,thank you that has inserted the image.
Sorry for my english.

You're welcome. That ski-health resort is an excellent idea for a resource! :goodjob:

I made this Olympics Wonder and mod it so, that I can build it once for every era. Now I can make the wonder need 'ski resort resource' in industrial era and in modern times. Great! :D

Perhaps this raises demand for a ski resort building too...

Nice work there swan! :D I love the people resources, sort of comical, but then again, the oppurtunities are now seemingly endless with these multiple resource adding threads!

Originally posted by EddyG17
ok I download and unzip the resources file and now what? please someone help...:confused:
Replace it with your normal resources.pcx file, can be found in the art folder. Remember to back the old file.

2 Colonel. Thanks for use my version on advantage. I have created new, where about 600 resources. One of last resources among jewels are bowls of cowrie, very much appreciating in SE Asia in the Middle Ages. Go there

Very nice work. You've got a bunch of great icons, and I didn't like being limited to 36 resources.
I was wondering if there was a list somewhere of what each icon is supposed to represent. Some are obvious (camels), some I wouldn't have recognized but I've seen elsewhere (pearls), but a few I have no clue about (beaker of orange fluid).

-RdF

Originally posted by swan
2 Colonel. Thanks for use my version on advantage. I have created new, where about 600 resources. One of last resources among jewels are bowls of cowrie, very much appreciating in SE Asia in the Middle Ages

You have a version with 600 resources or icons? :eek: I am drooling to see what 600 icons would be like. I have tons of resource ideas for my mod, but not enough to use that many. The list of 95 might be enough for me. Though I would still like to see that list. The better the variety the better the game.:scan:

It doesn't work to download the file for me :(
I've Winzip, but when I unzip the file it isn't any file :S
Somebody who can help me?

or, I mean, I got a downloaded winzip and when I have the winzip window up, who's show the files, it isn't any files in there
HELP ME!!! BTW, great work!

Some useful ones there.
Thanks. :goodjob:

Top Bottom