1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

975 Bc

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Mar 19, 2009.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

1. Ana 6
    2. Ari ? i vote 3
    3. Nico wat to do? I vote 3 at hill/forest (Holk) and road there, then at pigs
    must wait 5 turns then pasture at pigs
    4. wb (at Sat) 3 in their capital then ...
    5. wb (at CERN) only 1 move doesn't leave our cultural land (may be cost), we 've time (5 turns).
    6. Archi and Eup 7 9 and farm
    7. Whip in Gott (It's done)

Attached Files:

2. topas

topas Prince

1. Ana 6 - route looks good
    2. Ari ? i vote 3 - maybe 6 first?
    3. Nico wat to do? I vote 3 at hill/forest (Holk) and road there, then at pigs
    must wait 5 turns then pasture at pigs -> 6 and pre-chop/pre-mine hill there until border-pop then finish chop/mine and continue pigs pasture
    4. wb (at Sat) 3 in their capital then ... - ... looks good
    5. wb (at CERN) only 1 move doesn't leave our cultural land (may be cost), we 've time (5 turns). -> should not leave cult. borders (4 units are free, 5th costs 1 gold)
    6. Archi and Eup 7 9 and farm -> only 1 worker should farm; the other worker should move 7-8-mine-break and then 7-4-cottage (2nd corttage for CERN)
    7. Whip in Gott (It's done) -> ok, build granery now...

I think we should grow Göttingen now (build granery) and hire 2 scientists as soon as possible. -> get GS for CERN-Academy

3. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

In Gott will after cult. expansion with the fishing boat and then pigs +9 :food:, with pop 2-3 whip the granary. This is in ~9 turns.

4. topas

topas Prince

Nico
    A road might be wise.
    If we need the road it's definately a good choice. ...I haven't checked the save, if we need the road in the next time.
    So maybe build road and then pre-chop until border-pop.

unit maint.
    I definately know the first 4 units abroad are free.
    I am uncertain, if 5th and then 7th unit cost or 6th and 8th... but I think we don't need the wb outside our culture, so it's no problem ;)

Gottingen
    It's good, that the library is whipped (this turn)... nothing else said ;)
    I'm not sure, if it's useful to whip the granery. (We need to check production and food status before... maybe it's better to grow big earlier... since an academy in CERN for example would be a huge boost...)

research
    We need to decide a specific mid-term goal and adopt our research to it.
    Going for aest. now, because Kaz wants the GLib is definately not the way to go... If WE want the Glib it's a great choice, but else it's nonsense.
    I don't like the idea that we just assist Cav/Kaz along the way, so that they only focus on their goal... We need our own goals!
    ... hopefully I can write down my thoughts about it really soon...

5. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

I think we get math in few turns from Cav.