98% of Civ Mod Finished. Still stuck with the Cleo Diplo screen.

Socra

Chieftain
I've been scouring for information on this. Everything seems to be in order, everything works properly, except the Diplo Screen leader.

I've read that the order you do XLP/Fallback.artdef/Mod.art could be an issue. Should I remove, and re-create XLP>ARTDEF>MOD.art, or what?

In doing so, I'm sort of afraid I'll mess up a completed mod, (which is going to be the template for my future Custom Civs).

Any advice?

Diplomacy info is correct, background shows up properly.

I did the tex files manually, and they all seem to work.. except the Fallback. Everything in the tex file itself is in order. How can I go about re-generating the Fallback tex in the asset manager without messing anything else up?

Do I delete the Fallback.artdef, tex, and clear Fallback calls in mod.art,
then generate the tex => make the artdef => re-insert Fallback calls in mod.art??

The only thing you have to delete is the tex file. Then in modbuddy you have to open asset manager and create a new texture for your artdef, of type fallback.

Since you edited manually maybe you can check the differences of what you were missing, if I remember in my developing I couldn't put it to work, making tex files manually.

It's finally done. Your instruction worked like charm. Cleo is dead, all is well. Thanks so much.

Top Bottom