9th Civ: It's Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0MIN1C

Chieftain
Moderator Action: Case resolved:

All hail the transcendent King Gustavus Adolphus, founder of the Swedish Empire and her most distinguished military tactician!

Sweden has the unique attribute "Nobel Prize", which involves Great People, City-States, and relations with other civs.

Their unique units are the Hakkapeliitta, a mounted unit that interacts with Great Generals in a unique way, and the Carolean, a front-line unit specializing in long marches.

Taken from the Civ 5 Facebook site. Get your speculations on.

Looks very nomadic.

After doing some google work I'm 74% certain I got it figured out, and if I'm right it ain't zulu.. ;)

After doing some google work I'm 74% certain I got it figured out, and if I'm right it ain't zulu.. ;)

Cool...is your guess a CIV which has been around before?

Cool...is your guess a CIV which has been around before?

If I'm right it's a first time in the series, and some people won't like it..

Of course it will be soon revealed to be Shaka's codpiece or whatever and I feel like a fool :lol:

if i'm right it's a first time in the series, and some people won't like it..

Of course it will be soon revealed to be shaka's codpiece or whatever and i feel like a fool :lol:

tell us!!!!

Well, first of all: animal, vegatable, or mineral?

Are we looking at part of a person's wardrobe? Part of a building? Part of some kind of interior decoration?

I can see one option that's European that vaguely fits. The problem is it's too zoomed in to have any clear look.

I can see one option that's European that vaguely fits. The problem is it's too zoomed in to have any clear look.

You would not believe how long I spent trying to find a slice of the art that you guys wouldn't solve in like 5 seconds, while still remaining at least somewhat visually interesting.

It's more difficult than you would expect! :lol:

seasnake, You can't just link to an entire article. Point us to something specific. It doesn't really look like a spear.

Greg, I appreciate the mystery.

The top part looks like some elaborate tent, the bottom part like the top part of a chair (whatever you call that in English).

I can clearly see a lighter colored outline over the brown area, suggesting to me that it is anything other than a foot. Giving us the skincolor of the leader would be too easy, so I don't think this is Shaka (besides, due to the popularity of the Zulus it would make much greater sense to release them as DLC = $$$)

I used a graphic prog to zoom out and now it looks like some piece of clothing with the dangling part being a funny kind of beard or some part of a belt or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom