• Male

Votes: 201 95.3%
  • Female

Votes: 10 4.7%

• Total voters
preferably a woman

I didnt see a "transgender" option.
-Qes

many women dont like to advertise based on the negative attention associated with it.. and your poll is confusing to those who dont read the poll title but only your post and title of the thread (which seems to imply you choose what you would prefer to have sex with lol).

Well, did you vote before you read the question, Sureshot? (assuming you're the one who voted Female).

evanb said:
I think there are too many offtopic threads.
I kind of blame deathling... he did start the first offtopic thread :)
But to add to that thanks deathling for building the bridge that lead to the funny. :D

Some offtopic threads wind up "ontopic" So i say live and let live.

Hyperthetical has now become more about civic options, and the problems of Inflation in maintenance...... It has ebbed in and out. The development team will weed out what they like.
-Qes

QES said:
Some offtopic threads wind up "ontopic" So i say live and let live.

Hyperthetical has now become more about civic options, and the problems of Inflation in maintenance...... It has ebbed in and out. The development team will weed out what they like.
-Qes

Yeah, we wouldn't want to make their lives too easy now would we? That would just be shameful. :mischief:

'Sides you get community growth in off-topic threads and real work done elsewhere.

Edit I:
BTW Deathling, it was incredibly tempting to mark (female) just to mess with the community, but I'm too nice for that.

Is it just me or did the number of females go up? *gasp*

Well I had figured out sureshot a while ago........but if its a non-lurker second female, I'm at a loss for who it is.

There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just surprised. I encourage this kind of behaviour in women :) ... the gaming that is, not the instant questioning of male intentions.

Top Bottom