A-bomb and airbomb mode crash to desktop

abc123123

Chieftain
Hey
I remember that I was using ornithopters to airbomb defenses, but now any attempt causes crash to desktop. Same with A-bomb, it is not a big problem because MRBM works properly, however A-bomb would be also useful because as I remember it bombs only one tile, which can be helpful against big stacks of enemies in territory. Here is photo of this A-bomb unit, I am doing something wrong?

Attachments

• 2016-06-29 09.25.09.jpg
    2016-06-29 09.25.09.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 184
Hey
I remember that I was using ornithopters to airbomb defenses, but now any attempt causes crash to desktop. Same with A-bomb, it is not a big problem because MRBM works properly, however A-bomb would be also useful because as I remember it bombs only one tile, which can be helpful against big stacks of enemies in territory. Here is photo of this A-bomb unit, I am doing something wrong?

Did you start this game in the Prehistoric era? Or later era?

Certain animations/graphics have been turned Off because of a Graphic's bug. Aircraft seem to be the source but which ones are still being sought out. So....

These threads you have started should all be regular posts in the v36 SVN Bug and Crash Thread.

JosEPh

This is our animation problem. Any unit animation that hasn't been disabled sometimes crashes things and I cannot see why. Which is why most of them have been turned off. Unfortunately, this process was done by turning one thing off then another and it's now kinda a mess where there are a few animations remaining.

I don't know if we're looking at file problems with animations or with something much deeper, a flawed interaction with the exe in general perhaps. Possibly stemming from the split of NPC nations as that's when this problem blossomed. It's going to be a nightmare trying to sort out.

This is our animation problem. Any unit animation that hasn't been disabled sometimes crashes things and I cannot see why. Which is why most of them have been turned off. Unfortunately, this process was done by turning one thing off then another and it's now kinda a mess where there are a few animations remaining.

I don't know if we're looking at file problems with animations or with something much deeper, a flawed interaction with the exe in general perhaps. Possibly stemming from the split of NPC nations as that's when this problem blossomed. It's going to be a nightmare trying to sort out.
Just noticed 'Airbomb defences' on tile improvements crashes 100% of time which seems the case for AI too. However 'Air strike mode' attacking enemy units works fine.

Just noticed 'Airbomb defences' on tile improvements crashes 100% of time which seems the case for AI too. However 'Air strike mode' attacking enemy units works fine.

I copied your post and pasted it in the Bug and Crash SVN 36 Thread so it can be logged by T-brd and added to his crash list.

Thanks for the report.

JosEPh

Thanks Joe.

Question here on this. Does the Air strike mode actually include an animation in the game at the moment? Or has that been already disabled?

Thanks Joe.

Question here on this. Does the Air strike mode actually include an animation in the game at the moment? Or has that been already disabled?
Yeah I had quick combat on every time with air strike mode. Didn't realize since I don't always have it on. CTDs every time attacking quick combat off.

Top Bottom