1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

A Brief History Of Fanatikou 4000BC - 410 AD

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by deshelbr, Feb 4, 2004.

1. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Widowmaker: Ghost Operative

Versailles City, United Systems of New Coruscant
    I would, since its not updated to this point in time ;).

Edit: Actualy, I do object if the history was reported there if the following passage is still intact:

I do request that that part Should not be included in the report over in that thread since I see it as bait for the Gamecatchers. Overall, I dont object to the reposting so long as that part Ive mentioned is not included.

2. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Feel free to go ahead and post it... :)

And if possible, add the rest of the story too. :yeah:

3. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Go ahead and post it. I'm halfway through the first page and am seeing GCA trying to portray us as the bad guys. I haven't even heard of their consolidation proposal (although I arrived after the war).

4. Goonie

Goonie Lonely End of the Rink

"In the face of diplomatic failure and international calamity, Croxis resigned as Ambassador to Elucida and Goonie resigned as Ambassador to Apolyton. CivGeneral and Bootstoots were appointed as their replacements."

That is the only sentence I have a problem with.

I don't ever remember leaving a position except due to RL. Fix that, or leave it out and post it all you want.