1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

A bug not exclusive to this mod

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by PapaRockett, Jul 14, 2017.

1. PapaRockett

PapaRockett Chieftain

I'm sure this is a bug that is independent from the mod; I can't end my damn turn! I click 'end turn' and nothing happens. This is what it says in FireTuner:

"UI thinks that we can't end turn, but the notification system disagrees"

Hopefully someone else here has encountered this and knows a solution?

2. Enginseer

Enginseer Serf of the Community Patch

You wouldn't happen by any chance click on the Event Overview or receive a free event unit? If so, you should move one of your garrison back and forth.

3. LarryAR

LarryAR Chieftain

I saw the bug a couple of times recently. I couldn’t end turn with workers building a road after they reached destination city. I was using YnAEM map for the first time.
    I could prevent the problem with a reload and stopping worker before city.
    After this happened a couple times and locations. I reinstalled with Iteroi’s DLL from github issues/3337 and unsubscribed YnAEM.
    Started a new game and have not seen the bug again.

4. Horvath Broncos

Horvath Broncos Chieftain

I have had this bug quite a few times recently. Usually moving my units around has solved this problem. But in my latest game it didn't help and I got stuck and nothing seems to help.

5. NikMuazHakim

NikMuazHakim Chieftain

Save and load then play. Can confirm the Event overview bug.

6. Owlbebach

Owlbebach Chieftain

Happened to me couple of times, save-load helps, also sometimes pressing "," and "." helps

7. GodDamnItAlexander

GodDamnItAlexander Chieftain

This happened to me as well. It happens when you tell a worker to build a road up till certain tile under certain circumstances (I think when they find a road already there on one of the tiles). It also makes the worker unclickable after the glitch happens. Just manually build roads.