A Challenge to the War Church

Kev

Hired Goon
This I present to you, Oh stalwart members of the War Church. While not a member of this most militant Holy order, I call to you to answer the challenge directed by those odious civilizations that feel they can share the same world with mighty Fanatica.

Thou hast heard the call to war issued by the lowly Romans no doubt. As our empire decides upon a response I feel the need to remind you - you of unblinking sight - of the opportunity that is now before us. Take these factors to heart:

1. We have the ability to create the mighty and speedy Crusaders, the pinnacle of Holy-War might. No unit prior to those wielding gunpowder will stand to our veterans.
2. Our Monarchy assures government compliance with military action.
3. As well, the Monarchy will maintain happiness is cities whilst our weapons of war wreak havoc on our foes.
4. With the two cities of Hippoville and Olympia enhanced with barracks, we can produce hordes of veteran crusaders to do our bidding while continuing to imporve our overall infrastructure in most other cities.
5. With a greater military, tributes to our nation can be more plentiful as other nations dare not stray from our lighted side.

If we wait overly long, oh warlords of righteousness, soon our enemies will have the magic of gunpowder - likely by stealing it from ourselves. This will ensure that even the most measly of nations will garner this technology as they trade amongst their lowly selves.

From mine own eyes, I would see that the War Church was created to be dedicated to guiding our nations wisely in times of war - voting as a united block to encourage the use of might in the best possible circumstances. Could there be a better time to make use of our military advantage?

Please show that the War Church, who we've not heard from for many a day, has not faded into obscurity but has in fact been waiting for a moment such as this to shine as the Book of War tells us! Unite! glorious members and make your votes heard in the proper forums.

United Fanatica awaits your brilliance.

Originally posted by Kev
This I present to you, Oh stalwart members of the War Church. While not a member of this most militant Holy order, I call to you to answer the challenge directed by those odious civilizations that feel they can share the same world with mighty Fanatica.
I had put you on our members' list quite a while ago. :) So you can go and represent us in this most glorious endeavour and lead our troops to greatness and glory. :D

Ohwell (he's one of us too) is now the acting Military Leader. I assume he'll take the appropriate steps to 'guide' the empire into the appropriate direction? :)

Top Bottom