A City State influence UI request

Ahriman

Tyrant
Something that would be really useful; when a city state is allied to someone else, is there any way that the human player can see what their influence is (and thus how much the player would need to get ally status)? And if not, could this be implemented?

It would be really helpful to know. In a game I have now, the AI's have at least 200 influence with some city states I'm friends with. I wouldn't have increased my spending on those states (to try to get ally status) if I'd known that.

And given that large boosts are more efficient than small boosts, we don't want to make lots of small boosts to find the number we need.

Obviously the AI might turn around on their next turn and outbid me again, which is fine, but it would be nice to know if it is a huge waste to even try to get to ally status.

I believe that CivWillard can provide this data for you. Not 100% sure since I don't have it open right now.

This was brought up by someone else (and seconded by me) on another thread. It's probably the most needed utility at the moment. I don't recall CivWillard doing it... but it's probably incompatible by now, anywway.

This is a good idea and feasible with our current modding tools. How about it displays the "next best leader" on the tooltip that shows our own influence? I think that would take just a few minutes to add... investigating...

Top Bottom