A duel to the death

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Survivalist: Hic tamen vivit....

The time for the duel was quickly aproaching. The honor of the Sir SaaM's, raised by Vanir, friend of Lancre, rulers of all Cupertania was at stake. They would not be outdone by a...a... soccer team with no weapons.
The stage of the duel was a rocky one. Nestled in the mountains near Kyoto, the duel will be held. A storm is brewing, a storm congured up by Sir Johns cursed island. He is not even royalty, may I remind you.
Sir John, you're being called. Come and face the marksman, Sir John. Your soccer team cant help you now!

OCC: Yes, I've gone crazy and want to kill Sir John

Well, its been 48hrs since I sentenced Sir John to the duel and he has not responded. So, Im just gonna go on and do this thing without him.
As the storm brews, Sir SaaM the Survivalist meets with the reminants of the Cupertanian Guard
Survivalist: Okay. *He points to a map* You will be positioned here, you will go here and you will go here. Depending on where he is standing, that is who finishes the job. You all understand? Good.
It is finnaly time for the duel. Survivalist is decked in pure black, similar to Neo in "The Matrix" He holds a gold rifle in his hand. Sir John wears some sort of soccer uniform, but who cares what he looks like
Sensible (shouting over the rain and thunder): Ten Paces!!! Then turn and shoot!! Ready? Go!

Sir Sensible turns and fires. As he fires, shots ring out from above him, all at the same angle. The shoots travel quickly, but to the few peope who are watching, the shots go slowly, creating a ripple in the spacetime continuum. They travel right on top of eachother. Flying by slowly in the opposite direction is a third shot, that of Sir John. Suddenly, time speeds up again. The shots hit Sir John, and he falls backwards. He is pierced with bullet holes. As the lone bullet approaches Survivalist, he manages to stop it in midair. It falls to the ground.
Survivalist: That proves it! We ARE AI! We may be corpral in someplace, but here we are not. Thats the only way the puzzlepieces fit.
He calls to the marksmen on the mountains
Good job, boys. Now, get me Dr. Conrad. I know how to save all of Fanatika and free us too!

Comming soon: The death of the Fanatatrix

Top Bottom