A Failure to Communicate - The Two Thesis

vra379971

Deity
*nails to temple door*

At the begining of this game, I outlined a plan to keep people active an informed.

- News on front page of site.

- Regular mailers to all citizens.

These have not been done, and the government`s responses have been woefully inadequate.

I propose that the new governments from this point MUST established a team to do these things, or risk losing the concept due to neglect of the peasantry.

Now, which group running for election will accept these things, for they will get MY vote.

Vandal Warlord has been eager to add new positions at The Principality of Kassite and this sound like a good idea so I'll propose he create a Press Secretary, Ministry of Truth, Propaganda Minister Position. Now all we would need would be someone who really believes in the idea to volunteer. :hint hint:

Vandal Warlord has been eager to add new positions at The Principality of Kassite and this sound like a good idea so I'll propose he create a Press Secretary, Ministry of Truth, Propaganda Minister Position. Now all we would need would be someone who really believes in the idea to volunteer. :hint hint:

I nominate vra37971 to be the Press Secretary/Minister of Truth and Propaganda. Whichever faction he has joined would probably win.

Speaking from experience here: If you want something to be done, the best thing is to do it yourself.

Said the little Dutch boy, as he looked at the leaking dike. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom