a few problems with loading

Scytherization4

Chieftain
I can't seem to see or join any games online with this mod. I had the same problem with another downloaded mod, but somehow it fixed. What can I do to fix this? The mod works fine in single player, but I'd like to play it online.

On another note, one of my friends can't get the mod to load at all. He gets a bunch of XML errors before he can even start it up. Anyone seen anything like this at all? Thanks.

Alright, for my first problem, where I can't see any games, I've tried several different things and can't seem to get it to work. I've installed it in various directories with my BtS but still can't see games online. I've tried 2 other mods (not RoM) and both other mods work just fine and I can see games online, so it's just THIS mod that I'm having problems with. Does anyone know of any way to fix it? I've played this mod single player and it is lots of fun, I'd really really like to play it online.

i found that it really helps to do things from scratch (i've had several times where i wouldn't be able to see games online even though i could play single player just). All of these cases happened to be where i messed with map files etc Slightest change in any file means that your game will not be visible online,

bite the bullet and do a clean, from scratch job

clear ur cached games directory under my games/beyond sword
uninstal civ
instal civ
instal rom

try lan/online games now.

Top Bottom