1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

a few questions about the mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Legends of Revolution' started by gunslinger6792, Jan 6, 2013.

1. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

I had a few questions about this mod. First I have the steam version of civ 4 and civ4 BTS. If I on the BTS on steam will this mod be activated or do I have use the LoR shortcut on my desktop to have the mod active? Lastly if I do use the LoR shortcut and I have other mods installed will they also remain active? I'm sorry if these questions are pretty basic but I have little experince with how mods for civ4 work.

2. gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792 Warlord

70 views and no one wants to say anything. :(

3. Yudishtira

Yudishtira Spiritual/Creative

There is an option in vanilla BTS to 'Load A Mod'. If you click it, this mod will be one of the mods you can load (assuming you have this mod on your computer).

If you check the 'Properties' of your shortcut you will see that it sends the command to run BtS with the parameter "Mod=\XYZ". So no it doesn't de-install anything, and another shortcut with a different parameter will still work.