A few suggestions

IanVanCheese

Chieftain
just like to say great mod guys, loving finally being able to lay the smack down on those pesky klingons civ style. However there are a few things i think the mod needs to improve gameplay and feel:

More ships: i know its been said before but there isnt enough diversity when it comes to ship types atm. There are plenty of ships in the canon when it comes to the major races, and the smaller races, well see next point.....

Less civs, more detailed civs: having lots of unique civs is nice and all, but they dont have much indivual flavour and some of them have only been in a few episodes....which means unless your a massive fan of that episode, those races arent gonna get played much. id rather have the main civs bulkd out more than have loads of random civs in

Buildings: a minor point, but the buildings like hospital and monument feel sorta out of place, like leftovers from the original game. Rename them something star trek-y like medical bay and give them a new button would be a good solution

Borg: i dont care what voyager says, you cant go round blowing up borg cubes left right and center. the borg shud be considerabley more powerful militarily, but to balance it make it so they are constantly at war with all civs, and make they units more expensive

That is all for now, thanx for reading, keep up the good work

Top Bottom